Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11480

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    I had my first dream with this gal yesterday and it was all that the reviews on here said it would be. As I was walking across the street from the little white fence I saw a petite woman in the open doorway in tall socks, tiny panties and an open shirt, tits exposed, taking a dog off a leash. After I entered was greeted with a hug and a kiss, with tongue and pointed toward the play room. That's the last time I saw the dog. Opted for the hr. Chatted for a few and slowly faded out, in my dream I received a very sensual BBBJ with almost the entire shaft disappearing into her throat. We then switched to daty till she became overly sensitive due to the O and more BBBJ followed. A little lube was applied and cg was performed on to Asian cg "wow" what a sight and feeling that was, went to mish after 15-20 minutes the deed was done as I pulled out she reached down and grabbed a sample to taste, she replied your a little salty. I never knew. $. 5 was requested and gladly given. Next time I may request a trip to the Mediterranean, what do you think Heather? Best Regards.
    She's definitely the best in this area. If you like older providers who have great skills and really know how to make a man feel comfortable and completely satisfied, she's the one. Most 20 or 30 year old women would love to have her body! It's funny, I had a 14 year gap between visits with her and my experience a few months ago was just as good if not better than when I saw her in 2006! Highly recommend to you younger mongers as well! She'll take you places you've never been before, I promise you!

  2. #11479

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    No name on this ad for me to search. Anyone know her? Thanks.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/810048422595
    Her name actually is in the ad, right there in the header, Its A Barbie World. Just search Barbie, lots of hits, mostly negative comments. Good luck!

  3. #11478

    Heather in Cocoa

    I had my first dream with this gal yesterday and it was all that the reviews on here said it would be. As I was walking across the street from the little white fence I saw a petite woman in the open doorway in tall socks, tiny panties and an open shirt, tits exposed, taking a dog off a leash. After I entered was greeted with a hug and a kiss, with tongue and pointed toward the play room. That's the last time I saw the dog. Opted for the hr. Chatted for a few and slowly faded out, in my dream I received a very sensual BBBJ with almost the entire shaft disappearing into her throat. We then switched to daty till she became overly sensitive due to the O and more BBBJ followed. A little lube was applied and cg was performed on to Asian cg "wow" what a sight and feeling that was, went to mish after 15-20 minutes the deed was done as I pulled out she reached down and grabbed a sample to taste, she replied your a little salty. I never knew. $. 5 was requested and gladly given. Next time I may request a trip to the Mediterranean, what do you think Heather? Best Regards.

  4. #11477

    This one

    No name on this ad for me to search. Anyone know her? Thanks.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/810048422595

  5. #11476

    Paige / Kory lynn

    Yes she's still around. She's been advertising on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/turn-the-paige09

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    I've been out the hobby for about 7-8 months and I'm starting to get an itch for one of my favorite providers. I searched in the forums and it looks like she went to MM but I've never been a parlor guy (no offense if that's your thing, I just like FS Incall dreams). I have two phone numbers for her and reached out but haven't heard anything back. I also don't see her usual posts on STG.

    Is she out the game? Only doing massages? On a trip with uncle?

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #11475

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should ask that because I was only thinking about her last night. The last digits I had now belong to someone else, so I've no idea what happened to her. I'd like to see her again as she's fun.
    I saw her briefly about six weeks ago. She was waiting on some money from the sale of her condo on MI, I'm sure you remember that place? Anyway, she seemed excited about finally getting the issue resolved and moving on with her life. I'm thinking she's out of the hobby and if she's still on the Forum, you could always send her a PM at GiasBack which was her handle. IDK, DJ, I really haven't tried texting the last number I had for her. She was always a blast and a lot of fun. I'm hoping that things worked out for her.

  7. #11474

    Honey

    Has anyone seen Honey lately? Her new pics look like she has baby bump going on. Any info?

  8. #11473
    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    I've been out the hobby for about 7-8 months and I'm starting to get an itch for one of my favorite providers. I searched in the forums and it looks like she went to MM but I've never been a parlor guy (no offense if that's your thing, I just like FS Incall dreams). I have two phone numbers for her and reached out but haven't heard anything back. I also don't see her usual posts on STG.

    Is she out the game? Only doing massages? On a trip with uncle?

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
    Mostly at the MM place, every once in a while she'll post on Skip but not very much anymore.

  9. #11472

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gia lately? If so, could you please pm me the digits.
    Funny you should ask that because I was only thinking about her last night. The last digits I had now belong to someone else, so I've no idea what happened to her. I'd like to see her again as she's fun.

  10. #11471

    Kory Lynn / Paige Still Offering Incall?

    Hey Mongers,

    I've been out the hobby for about 7-8 months and I'm starting to get an itch for one of my favorite providers. I searched in the forums and it looks like she went to MM but I've never been a parlor guy (no offense if that's your thing, I just like FS Incall dreams). I have two phone numbers for her and reached out but haven't heard anything back. I also don't see her usual posts on STG.

    Is she out the game? Only doing massages? On a trip with uncle?

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

  11. #11470

    Quality provider

    Has anyone seen Gia lately? If so, could you please pm me the digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 117772887_128274885415600_795437623558884987_n.jpg‎  

  12. #11469

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJoe  [View Original Post]
    Djmiles is it possible to have this hottie come to palm beach for a few days? I'm sure the mongers of south Florida would love to help her college tuition.
    I wouldn't expect so. She has no transport so I drove to get her and bring her here (close to an eight-hour round trip) and take her back at the end of the stay. I'm sure she'll be back at some point, but I expect she'll put up the rates given the overwhelming demand.

  13. #11468

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    I did a stupid thing. I gave her a deposit for a room at the Holiday Inn on Cocoa Beach via cash app. She completely ghosted me. I arrived she wasn't there. She later said she was walking her dog and was dealing with family drama. She is a wonderfully good manipulator and a liar. There is no such thing as a good deed. Don't be a white knight with her, nothing to be gained. Karma will catch up with her:

    .
    Yep, definitely in the category of "a stupid thing" to do! At least you didn't actually book the room for her, then you're on the hook for anything that might go wrong while she's got the room!

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAndDump  [View Original Post]
    Got a number for this *****? I have multiple phones and would love to have her running in circles.
    Just click on the "call me" tab in her ad: https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...y/360130145509.

  14. #11467

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAndDump  [View Original Post]
    Got a number for this *****? I have multiple phones and would love to have her running in circles.
    Wow! I could understand if this provider offered let's see, a great massage experience with a wonderful HE, a average massage with extras or some kind of decent experience. But, from everything that I've read about her, sounds like she's in the same category as the notorious Kayla! A lot more better options out there, even in Brevard! I understand that even the most experienced mongers, including myself, have made errors in judgment in trying to help a provider, but enough is enough for this obvious con artist.

  15. #11466

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    I did a stupid thing. I gave her a deposit for a room at the Holiday Inn on Cocoa Beach via cash app. She completely ghosted me. I arrived she wasn't there. She later said she was walking her dog and was dealing with family drama. She is a wonderfully good manipulator and a liar. There is no such thing as a good deed. Don't be a white knight with her, nothing to be gained. Karma will catch up with her:

    .
    Got a number for this *****? I have multiple phones and would love to have her running in circles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape