Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 12758
-
08-06-21 13:09 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks all for the info, I need to catch her once she swings by Orlando again hopefully, she can stop by seminole county for a couple days.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:13 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 1670In living color
That is hilarious, you nailed that one.
I didn't catch that what it was when I saw the video, I knew it was something.
Originally Posted by ChaseL
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 08:53 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 575To me the golden years were before FOSTA act, 2009 - 2015. The girls can post here so you can grill the fake ones. I am jumping into the 300 club.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:57 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 377Pregnant ebony
If you're looking to try that fetish, this one is apparently due on the 12th, https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3522548153.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:16 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 723Never mind.
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
No DATY. Deal breaker for me.
-
08-05-21 17:13 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 76She has some small video clips on there as well. One is of her getting railed from behind & the other is a POV that just cuts to her face from her torso. Last one is pretty amusing as it reminds me of Jim Carrey's old In Living Color character that had his hair in pigtails. She has a pretty intense underbite so I'm not sure if "gummy bears" are an option for those interested.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:02 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 723Nevermind.
Just chatted.
No DATY.
That's become a deal breaker for me. So I walked away.
See guys I'm learning, so stop being mad at me.
-
08-05-21 16:41 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 723Anyone??
Anyone have any intel?
Never tried this particular kink before but it popped in a search and now I'm intrigued.
She seems to be legit, says so in the ad, and looks to have been around for a bit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65341106#.
-
08-05-21 15:47 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 1232017 to 2019 Best MOnger Years
Agree. OF messed up the game. Now all the ho girls can get their money online from men all over the world.
Originally Posted by Titaniumzero
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 15:07 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone have this woman before??
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2144664
Looks too good to be true. Want a second opinion or if anyone has visited before please respond. Her ass is so fat!
-
08-05-21 15:00 #8953Regular Member

Posts: 21Other girl. Savannah?
I'm getting old and eye sight is fading, but is that Swags in the the other photos?
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 14:16 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 377She's legit
Midwestern MILF just trying to earn some funds. You can get her for the 75 qv, and then work something out after seeing her. Worth the visit imo, gets into it.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 17:26 #8951Regular Member

Posts: 19Wild Rate changes
She had some wild rate changes over the course of the last few weeks. Came into town at 60 then 80 then 100 then 150 and now back to 75.
Originally Posted by JAva181
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 16:46 #8950Regular Member

Posts: 19Very True
This is absolutely true.
Originally Posted by MasterDave
[View Original Post]
Went for a short stay and she had me sit there for nearly 30 minutes as she tided up, put make up on and got ready (first visit of the day).
It finally comes down to the session and its just complaint after complaint and then at the end complains that she already did me a favor since I stayed longer. Also she has management and peeked outside for him more times than I was comfortable with.
I only get one of these chances every so often so it was crushing walking out of there completely dissatisfied.
I miss when I just moved here 5 years ago. Bountiful selection and great prices. Now its just scammers, gps and mediocre nonsense.
-
08-04-21 14:07 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 300Go for it
I follow her on snap and have seen her a few times. She travels so be sure the ad is recent. But she is a lot of fun. Bbj is very good. Cg, rcg, mish, and k9 all very good. K-9 is my fav with her. No greek and no BBFS. She is a sweetheart treat her well.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






