Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9699

    Request pics

    Quote Originally Posted by SupplyCloset  [View Original Post]
    Does everybody else get nonstop favorites from Venezuela, the Philippines, etc. I ignore them but I'm curious if anyone has ever engaged with those. Are they totally fake or are they legit women trying to get to the US?
    I will click the request to see private pics and check them out when they (98%) open them. After I view them I block the profile and never read the messages they send. I have had 5 profiles favorite or message me in the last 2 weeks that used the exact same person in white lingerie picture.

    Another trick they have discovered is they list a US city / state for their location but when you check the history they are logged in from overseas. 2 flags to help are they still use pictures that look like overseas and their profile is worded like it is their 2nd language.

  2. #9698

    Just a heads up

    SA's chat is a bit fcked because emojis are going over as question marks LOL.

    Just a heads up, avoid using them if at all- they'll look normal in your window but be sent as?

  3. #9697
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.
    Definitely the same person, well known escort.

  4. #9696

    Not The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBange  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.
    That isn't's All Star Allie. Tattoos / heights are different and she is pretty open on social about having kids.

  5. #9695

    Xsmallbabe

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0acd7...9-6270961c3144

    She asks for money upfront to prove you are serious. She quickly blocks you if you don't comply. I call scam.

  6. #9694

    Missmae69

    Been chatting with this one for a little bit and supposed to meet her on Sunday but I'm skeptical she's actually going to, anyone have info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62a01...e-25582445a72b

  7. #9693

    Brooke2001

    I've chatted with this one and we went to texting. She seemed maybe dtf. Sent me pics too. Then she got a little spooked. I'd like to see if anyone has at least done a meet and greet with her. I'd like to exchange notes. She seems very indecisive.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a52a1...4-940c0d730a17

    DM me.

  8. #9692

    Kaylsss2000 - scammer

    This one seemed legit at first. Although pics were a bit TGTBT. Then said wanted an allowance prepaid or just paying for a live video to confirm identities.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87ada...9-132d2aeb11c9

    Click the block or hide button on her!!

  9. #9691

    2 kg?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dbaf3...7-e1410d2d9a69

    https://www.asaconsulting.biz/exhibits-1

    Profile says 0 kids but I know she has at least one but I believe 2.
    Didn't she use to work for 2 KG?

  10. #9690

    Same

    Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Mmmm! I don't think they are the same person, once has a tattoo, the other does not have.

  11. #9689

    Jmilaa

    Has anyone met her? She looks hot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/94db1...3-0451499b7372

  12. #9688

    Same?

    Mmmm! I don't think they are the same person, once has a tattoo, the other does not have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dbaf3...7-e1410d2d9a69

    https://www.asaconsulting.biz/exhibits-1

    Profile says 0 kids but I know she has at least one but I believe 2.

  13. #9687

    Total scam

    She will ask for money to hire a nurse for her little bro who is not well and needs a nurse for her to leave her place.

    She also has profiles in NYC area.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Only one pic and location listed as Illinois, Illinois usually means scam.

  14. #9686

    Same info

    Decided to meet her for dinner and she asked for same amt. She was too strict about her intimacy asks and so I skipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her this weekend, she wants 400 for a couple hours. Anybody know her yet?

  15. #9685
    Quote Originally Posted by MnCuckold  [View Original Post]
    Hard to search SA for names.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6bad...8-2cc798450d6a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape