Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8731
-
08-04-21 23:43 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 551For Lookers. Catch up on your reading
Because I doubt anyone is going to supply you with a list, I suggest you do some extensive reading. Take the Escort Report postings from any of the CT cities listed that you would take time to visit. Scan through the postings going back from the most recent back to about a year ago and take note of the winners and losers. For entries that point to a name, active link or contain a picture, take some notes. Treat it like any research project. And read the forums frequently for new information. In general when it comes to specific providers that have reports from users, you'll likely see more entries about negative experiences. First, that's the nature of online review forums. Whether it's cars, appliances, lodging or prostitutes, people are more motivated to take the time to post negative experiences. And here, unlike for refrigerators say, users will withhold positive experiences thinking they can reduce the amount of business their new found treasure is getting so they can have her all for themselves. Obviously that is delusional. But there are plenty of good and bad reviews to guide you. So start reading. It can actually be quite entertaining. There are some very interesting and unique writing styles going on in these forums. Take the postings of Glen Quagmire for instance. His prose is pure gold!
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:37 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 96Bella the flake
Similar experience, few months back. I reported this on this forum. Yes, I am fairly new to this game therefore reached out to her for the same reason. Her pic looks awesome.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
But, I don't understand the motive. I went as far as being outside her actual room, and her phone ringing every time I called. Reading up on this forum will educate you quite a bit, especially paying attention to what the senior members are saying. Your life could be at risk; getting robbed or even worse, getting a disease some antibiotics will not solve. Stay safe, invest on researching, read up on this forum, and contribute as you did, to reciprocate the info.
-
08-04-21 23:11 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 611She's raking it in
Saw this one's postings on her snapchat, which are now deleted. She's calling out her haters and claiming she earns over 300 k a year. I guess those 130 qvs are really paying off. But I doubt it. What a piece of work.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/345382319404
-
08-04-21 22:21 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 93Real?
Is this one real? She's been posting since July 24th.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203777324700
-
08-04-21 21:33 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 29Any good?
Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad in STG. Looks intriguing. Has anyone had any experiences with her?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/593580515859
-
08-04-21 17:42 #3956Regular Member

Posts: 16
-
08-04-21 17:39 #3955Regular Member

Posts: 16
-
08-04-21 16:58 #3954Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking
Yes I understand that. First time posting here. Should I just post a link from stg and get advice from the seniors. And others who know about them.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 15:59 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 159Tehya
I don't think free option is not available anymore.
Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
I have not seen any post about her visit to Art or any bookstore.
Once she did post she is coming to Art but some of the comments / PMs disgusted her it seems.
So she dropped the visit.
Might have been unannounced visits. I am not aware.
As for her service it is definitely worth if every penny.
-
08-04-21 15:40 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 551Peace and Relaxation. Questionable
I wrote this back on 7/2 #3797:
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
See reviews 3386 and 3388. Looks questionable for a couple of reasons.
-
08-04-21 15:09 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 5229Wish I could help but I noticed pic #2 is considerably more busty than the other four.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 13:52 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 389
-
08-04-21 11:00 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores
I've said it before you can catch Tehya on Fetlife screen name is XxxTehyaxxx link to her profile is listed below.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
https://fetlife.com/users/6727855
Anyways you can get it for free! Tehya usually post in the Art Cinema groups or any adult book store group in CT.
-
08-04-21 10:39 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 193Agreed, 100% - Thats her, the lying, thieving rip-off artist!
Which is funny, cause she has the nerve to state "if you don't intend on meeting or your not sure don't message me please. " How about, if you don't intend on suckin and fuckin as clearly indicated in your post for roughly the rates you posted, then don't take the money and bolt or make up some bait and switch bs! I got sucked in by the fat ass, sloppy belly and fat tits, plus back then, a 40 qv hook. Plus the fact that being in Naugatuck, it was even closer than a short visit to Waterbury for me. She isn't much in the pics I know, and fatter / sloppier in person, but hey at those prices, it was hard not to check it out man. Sometime you feel like a greasy Five Guys cheeseburger, sometimes its cheapy Chinese. And sometimes you need to fuck the fat filthy equivalent of sexual junk food. Which this pig is right down to her fat ass and piggy snout LOL. I missed a couple times and should have taken that as a sign, but the junk food jones was on me and the price was right. Driving to her house I remembered to ask, if she was married, nobody home etc. No and no, all clear. I walk in, crossing the snow in the yard, after parking in her driveway and she meets me on the side door on the other side of the house and almost immediately asks for the money. First sign this was going south. I was just in the little anteroom or foyer, before the actual entrance or doorway to the main part of the house. Which she disappeared into with the money, closing the door behind her after indicating we would be goin down the stairs to the right into the at this point dark basement. Yeah, right, you first hon. As I waited for about 30 seconds I kept hearing a knocking against the wall, whch later turned out to be her kid in a highchair in the kitchen on the other side of the wall. As I started to get antsy, I see a text from her, my husband is coming home, you have to go now! I was like muthafucka! So I text, what about my 40? She goes, uh, well you can come back after he leaves. He is coming home for lunch. Meanwhile its about 1:45-2 pm and she already told me earlier, she only has till about 330 pm weekdays and weekends are random. I realize then, the fat pig beat me for the 40, after 8 minutes of meet and dash and maybe another 25-30 minutes of texting to reel me and a quick 40 made. I was annoyed as I was amped up to pound out some chubby piggy sl*t filth, the first of many cheap poundings I had hoped, but whatevs, was only 40. Could have been much much worse. I posted in the Waterbury section on this one before, back in the winter, but I was compelled to post again. She keeps posting, always with a different number and now has some newer pics, she is also now on fetlife as a dom, if you can imagine, but be very wary and avoid her altogether. See some of her pics old and new, below. I have often wondered if ANYONE, has managed to fuck her or get some measure of satisfaction, wish I could say I have, but I do hope someone gets her and lays the mother of all vicious pussywhippings on her fat ass LOL. Lays the pipe to her like never before in her life. What makes wonder though, is if she even considers that some people might not take kindly to being duped, and knowing where she lives and having nude pics of her, face, titties, buckshot barrel belly and fat ass, might perhaps be well positioned to fuck with her and return the fucking over she gave them. Crazy, I would be concerned if it was me. But I guess that just shows how bold she is. Hopefully, she does get a bit of cosmic karma. In any case, just do yourself a favor and avoid.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 08:30 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 1322Looking?
You and 90% of the guys on this site.
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]
Blue.











Reply With Quote





