Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 17049
-
08-06-21 10:58 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 1244Request pics
I will click the request to see private pics and check them out when they (98%) open them. After I view them I block the profile and never read the messages they send. I have had 5 profiles favorite or message me in the last 2 weeks that used the exact same person in white lingerie picture.
Originally Posted by SupplyCloset
[View Original Post]
Another trick they have discovered is they list a US city / state for their location but when you check the history they are logged in from overseas. 2 flags to help are they still use pictures that look like overseas and their profile is worded like it is their 2nd language.
-
08-05-21 23:02 #9698Regular Member

Posts: 8Just a heads up
SA's chat is a bit fcked because emojis are going over as question marks LOL.
Just a heads up, avoid using them if at all- they'll look normal in your window but be sent as?
-
08-05-21 10:27 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 1631Definitely the same person, well known escort.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:06 #9696Regular Member

Posts: 19Not The Same
That isn't's All Star Allie. Tattoos / heights are different and she is pretty open on social about having kids.
Originally Posted by BduBange
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 07:16 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 165Xsmallbabe
https://www.seeking.com/member/0acd7...9-6270961c3144
She asks for money upfront to prove you are serious. She quickly blocks you if you don't comply. I call scam.
-
08-05-21 01:39 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 62Missmae69
Been chatting with this one for a little bit and supposed to meet her on Sunday but I'm skeptical she's actually going to, anyone have info?
https://www.seeking.com/member/62a01...e-25582445a72b
-
08-04-21 23:26 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 151Brooke2001
I've chatted with this one and we went to texting. She seemed maybe dtf. Sent me pics too. Then she got a little spooked. I'd like to see if anyone has at least done a meet and greet with her. I'd like to exchange notes. She seems very indecisive.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a52a1...4-940c0d730a17
DM me.
-
08-04-21 23:02 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 151Kaylsss2000 - scammer
This one seemed legit at first. Although pics were a bit TGTBT. Then said wanted an allowance prepaid or just paying for a live video to confirm identities.
https://www.seeking.com/member/87ada...9-132d2aeb11c9
Click the block or hide button on her!!
-
08-04-21 22:10 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 1802 kg?
Didn't she use to work for 2 KG?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 15:12 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 81Same
Yes. Same girl. Follow her on SC, I've never seen her. Too Amazonian for my tastes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 15:02 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 117Jmilaa
Has anyone met her? She looks hot.
https://www.seeking.com/member/94db1...3-0451499b7372
-
08-04-21 14:47 #9688Senior Member

Posts: 117Same?
Mmmm! I don't think they are the same person, once has a tattoo, the other does not have.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:43 #9687Senior Member

Posts: 59Total scam
She will ask for money to hire a nurse for her little bro who is not well and needs a nurse for her to leave her place.
She also has profiles in NYC area.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:30 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 59Same info
Decided to meet her for dinner and she asked for same amt. She was too strict about her intimacy asks and so I skipped.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:07 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 92https://www.seeking.com/member/b6bad...8-2cc798450d6a
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




