Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5389
-
08-05-21 12:33 #934Senior Member

Posts: 144Not Yet
I have yet to meet up with her. Although admittedly, one of the times was my fault. But the first time we set an appointment, I went to the address she provided (SDSU area) and waited for a bit. She kept saying 5 more minutes. Of course as soon as I left and got back on the freeway, she says to come in. By then I was annoyed and just kept going.
The next scheduled meeting I had a conflict, and the last time I was supposed to see her was on short notice, but she got caught up with her family.
So I have no idea if she's legit or not.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 08:10 #933Senior Member

Posts: 43Victoria
She is Asian / Thai and communication sometimes was rough. Her link is on Adult Look / san diego / body rubs. Having computer probs otherwise would include. But pictures heavily doctored. She has a little tummy roll but rack is super nice. Topless thru out. HE only. But hinted that more would be available on 2nd or 3rd visit. She is nice and tries but for me just okay. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 22:30 #932Regular Member

Posts: 7I texted her too sent me some pics but seems super sketchy.
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 22:14 #931Senior Member

Posts: 110Have you been able to meetup with her? I have been in contact with her, but the day of things always come up and she can't do the time we setup.
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:20 #930Senior Member

Posts: 224Well, if we assume she takes 1 day off per week (plus a couple sick days, cooter recover days, or other special days), we can round to 300 working days a year. Let's also assume she actually made 450 k, and the poster just rounded up to half a million. That would means she would have to make 1,500 per day. She would need to consistently see 3 clients a day at 500 each for that to work out. She would have to be something really special to command that kind of money and have that full of a schedule.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:10 #929Senior Member

Posts: 226
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
Can anyone verify that this Maria is Sophia with a new name? The pictures are mostly Sophia's but I don't know why she would change her name?
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 17:46 #928Regular Member

Posts: 21As one of the reviewers on RR stated, those pics look like Sofia that was in KM. I am not seeing Sofia advertise anymore either. Maybe just a name and number change?
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:46 #927Regular Member

Posts: 21She seems nice, any intel on this? I couldn't find a review in this thread.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/231365
-
08-04-21 14:44 #926Regular Member

Posts: 21Tipping question
So I'm sure this is different for most people, but I don't want to over tip and hurt the cause. I'm new to this so, if they say it's $180 for an hour, does that include the HE? Or is that just to get in the door? For an in call, if they say it is $200, how much do you tip on top of that? I can understand up charges for FS, but what can I expect with the price structure.
-
08-04-21 13:13 #925Banned Member

Posts: 1001It's possible
But that's a lot of fucking sucking, rubbing, you name it.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
What's the rate she's charging?
If $600 and she see's 832 clients / year, I would say probable.
-
08-04-21 11:25 #924Senior Member

Posts: 110Have anyone been able to contact Maria aka Sophia lately? Last we spoke she messaged me she was going on vacation.
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 22:24 #923Senior Member

Posts: 224Wow. Is she super hot? What's her normal rate, or just PM me. I want to do some math and guestimate how much action these chicks are getting. That's also essentially tax free. If she knows how to manage her money right she could probably legit retire in a couple years.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 22:07 #922Senior Member

Posts: 108Crazy!
I'm all about sharing and helping fellow mongers. But it's crazy to me to see a senior member give unscripted info to a first time poster. Especially with the latest HEAT wave!
-
08-03-21 21:39 #921Senior Member

Posts: 108Trio
I have seen all 3. All three are gorgeous, sexy and fun. Each in their own way!!
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 20:39 #920Senior Member

Posts: 618Can you clarify what you're looking for? If it's just a "connection" that's going to vary on an individual basis right? Is there a specific service that you're looking for?
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





