Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 32148
-
08-04-21 23:02 #19533Banned Member

Posts: 392Talking about cleanlyness. Funny true Story
Was out of town and there was really only one AMP in town and relief was needed. This was a post on their board:
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
'Thursday am before a meeting did go visit old skilled grandma nice AMP lady. Needed relief. When got there she happy to see me. BUT she smelled of BO bad. She had just gotten up and was brushing her teeth. I really could not take the BO but I needed relief. I said need shower. She said you want one?. $20. I said no, you smell (pinching my nose). She Said ok and we went to table shower room. She stripped and I did too and we both did a standing shower all over. She had nice body but no tits at all. Just bumps there. I told her I would give her some of mine. Mind you her English is almost non-existent, so a lot of this is hand gestures. If you can imagine. Pretty funny and OK by me. The whole situation. I did what needed to be done. After that she was open to anything but all I wanted was hand relief and to get out of there. And be safe. Ugh. Turned off. Never again. But she now Smelled good. Think I did the local mongers favor and so posting it. LOL. Funny time. I did make her change the linens too. ".
-
08-04-21 21:25 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 134A Bust For Me.
Let me preface by saying YMMV as always. I took a shot with Adriana today at FHOH. She has a great ass and I can see she is attractive but she would not remove her mask even after talking about us both being vaccinated. Her massage technique is okay but I wasn't really going for that. After the flip I asked her menu and she said she only does nude hand finish. I tried offering a very generous tip for FS but she held firm. I guess it takes multiple visits for her to open up more but its not worth the investment for me, maybe if she had removed her mask. Oh well, I tipped her. 4 for at least getting nude and was on my way.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:54 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 143That is outside my target area but I suggest you look at the offerings in Arlington. Rubmaps lists a dozen locations and one name is very familiar on this board with many happy customers, Shirlington Therapy.
Originally Posted by TriniBoy3355
[View Original Post]
You can run the list of the other AMP names here to see if there are any hits, and take the phone numbers and do a search to see what ads the places have been running.
-
08-04-21 19:48 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 912Forgot to add to my report about this place: bad hygiene practices regarding the massage table. Judy did not change out the sheet or towel on the table / head rest. As soon as I got home, I did a nuclear detox in the shower. With delta variant roaming around in addition to not wanting to catch another monger's potential crabs or other skin ailment, I'm really keen on hygiene at these AMPs.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:05 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 42Recommendation in NOVA
Fellas,
I will be coming to the great NOVA area (crystal city). Looking for a few good AMPs recommendation to enjoy on a couple of evenings. Not looking to be driving all over NOVA. Ha ha. C-bus is dry has the Mojave desert and I need a good massage with some extra's if available.
You can PM me with any good intel. Try doing some research on the forum but it was hard to find some these places to gauge from where I will be staying.
-
08-04-21 12:47 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 53LC Massage
I have been there twice and offered to have oil applied to my cock both times. I am currently going through a prostate overhaul, so politely declined. She does give an above average massage with 15-20 minutes of back walking, which I enjoy. She is friendly, chatty on occasion, but becomes quiet when I do. I would go back for the massage alone. The massage is on par with Norma's efforts but slightly below Jane's at Bus-Spa.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 09:42 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 549New Talent at Secret Temptation
Looks like there's a new girl named Candace. She looks familiar, was wondering if anyone recognizes the hair or body. I'm hoping it's Olivia who used to work at Blue Gems and then moved to Secrets before abruptly leaving. Also, seems like Melanie has been taken down. If anyone sees or plans on seeing her I would appreciate the intel.
-
08-04-21 09:04 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 67Food smell
Went here a few weeks back and saw Judy and the food smell was unbearable. I am wondering if I was just there at the wrong time but it smelled like food had been rotting for days. I said I wouldn't go back but am considering. I wonder if BBBJ is on the menu.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 08:20 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 115Judy Manasass Massage Therapy
Had 30 minutes to spare so stopped and had a dream in this place. Kind of a whole in the wall. Place smelled of food. Judy greeted me with surprise. Not sure why but she was. She was hard to figure out at first but things progressed quickly. Back massage was ok. She then started teasing the boys and soft touch. On the flip she went straight to junior and asked if it was ok. I agreed and she went to get a cover. The CBJ was good. Went mission for a bit then finished from behind. She came hard which was a big turn on. Over all decent experience although the atmosphere is lacking. I'll go back. House fee. 5 tip. 8.
-
08-03-21 18:43 #19524Banned Member

Posts: 392Mixing Chinese and Korean food.
They are quite different and don't mix well. Cultures are different and the big thing is obviously the language. They can't talk to each other! Simple.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 18:38 #19523Banned Member

Posts: 392Maybe the Feds are chasing Bedpage.
I noticed the strange changes. Seems like a pain for everyone so I assume there is a good legal reason for it.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
I guess this forum gets beter anbd beter every day!
HG2.
-
08-03-21 18:27 #19522Banned Member

Posts: 392LC in little shack attached to litlte house
If that is the place you are talking about, I was curious too. So, went to visit with no time really for a rub. Just to talk and check out.
Originally Posted by Strandan
[View Original Post]
Manager / masseuse is Katy. Nice friendly middle aged, masked, not fat not thin, big boobs and maybe some baby fat under her loose baggy warmup sweat suit?
No idea what is on the table there. Definitely not a spinner but having said that, might be interesting to do 1/2 hour.
I do get distracted if they are too good to be true in the looks and I concentrate on them too much instead of my own enjoyment. Which is a funny unsatisfying reaction I have.
Definitely 180 degrees from Cherry in my earlier post. But as some guy in the office said. "There is beauty in all women". . and he worked hard at finding it.
I too would be interested in a actual report.
HG2.
-
08-03-21 15:52 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 418Adriana. Touche
Sexy thick latino. Great body. If you know Spanish, the experience is even better. She is a gorgeous. Will frequent her often but want to check out Gabby and / or Leah on my next visit.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:44 #19520Banned Member

Posts: 392Thai Cherry in Fairfax on wy to Costco.
Made a return visit to cherry. She is a doll and a nice person. No GPS an guess works for repeat business if you are nice.
Place is clean and well organized with shower available before and after.
Parking is good and safe in parking lot in front of appartment.
I shall return, again.
Found her on bedpage under massage. Look for Cherry.
Always be nice to the ladies.
HG.
-
08-03-21 15:41 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 216New No Gos
Well, iwent looking about for some less reported on places. Sometimes a nice jewel can be found at an out of the way spot. I slipped by Mimi's Spa in Herndon a little while ago. I ran across a jewel named Ruby. We hit it off nice and had a great first time together. Unfortunately I went back a few days later for a repeat and she is no longer there. Big mama wanted to "take care". Pass.
I went to the same building on the other side to Breezes. Drew the Plain Jane who just seemed nervous and did nothing to excite me. I just kept it at the rub and skipped the tug.
I went back out to Manassas. Drove past Manassas Therapy. Been there before and it seemed a little skeezey. I saw a place on Google maps at the very end of Diggs. The sign outside said Sunshine or Sunny something. This differed from GMaps but that is not unususl. I was short on time so did not venture in. Does anyone have intel on this place?










Reply With Quote




