The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14968

    108

    I meant to add a report last week about Jenny late 30's and Nana mid 20's at 108, but they're already gone. Jenny is a sweetheart and I couldn't get enough of Nana's young enthusiasm! The reason I mention them after the fact is the amazing talent at this spa as of recent. There are 2 new young cuties, Lisa and Yoki. I enjoyed Lisa yesterday and Yoki this morning.

    Lisa is just over 5', could pass for early to mid 20's, very sweet with a demure personality. Natural C's with a tat between her tit and shoulder. She reminds me of the cute Asian girls I see around the local colleges. Enjoyed DATY my face buried in her sweet trim Bush, then sharing her tasty juices while kissing. Yum yum. Enjoyed Lisa so much I came back for another round this morning, but Yoki had just arrived and I couldn't resist her welcoming smile.

    Yoki seemed to admire my physique saying she likes to go to the gym too. So I'm thinking I'll give her a workout she won't soon forget. You so strong she said, but I don't think she was referring to my physique. Haha! Yoki is petite, a touch over 5', all natural B's, tat also between tit and shoulder and a tasty clean shaven pus. I do like a Bush, but I'm not complaining. In short, Yoki gave me a workout I won't soon forget.

    They seem to be in a higher rotation than usual so I suggest you check this girls out soon before they're gone.

  2. #14967
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenCurry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I want to know if she is legit and if it is in fact her in the pictures. Tempted to see her but did a thorough search and have not seen a single post or review about her.

    This is her most recent RubRatings link: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132777.

    Feel free to DM me.
    I saw her last month. The pics could be her plus a few COVID lbs. Jade is still fucking hot though (pretty face, huge soft tits, and big bootie). Super cool chick, laid back, very easy to talk to.

    In the end it was 30 min session (quick light touch massage, BBBJ, DATY, CFS) for 300.

  3. #14966

    $460 half hour

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoDaygo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I haven't been there in awhile. Is the door still. 4 for 30 min?
    From rchangdatyking, they're advertising hh $460. Haha!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/237500

  4. #14965
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Confused about your math. 60 house fee plus 40 extra for table shower equals 100. Add 60 for tip and I get 160. Or, am I not interpreting the "code" correctly.
    Full service for only $60? I do like a good table shower, sounds fun.

  5. #14964
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Went there today after cruising for SW. Only one girl working there, small Korean, probably early 40's. Asked for HHR, paid. 6. Decided to go with a table shower for. 4 extra instead, pretty nice. Got FS after for. 6, total 1. 85. Pretty good service, and pretty fun time. Had 69, BBBJ, BBFS. Will go again soon.
    Confused about your math. 60 house fee plus 40 extra for table shower equals 100. Add 60 for tip and I get 160. Or, am I not interpreting the "code" correctly.

  6. #14963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Happened to be cruising by the old no name spa on Ronson and thought I saw an open neon sign at 108. Flung a you-turn to check it out and holy shit, it's open. Definitely remodeled, with a nicer lobby than I remembered. The lobby has the stereotypical second locked door and a masked girl greets me through a window. Pretty eyes and limited English so I speak some Mandarin. She immediately steps out the door and asks me to remove my mask then gives me a huge hug. I forgot what name she used to have, but she recognized me from the now closed A-Spa.

    She's currently using the name Ding Ding. Cute face, not as skinny as I recall, but she was borderline anorexic before. Actually looks better than I remember and even sweeter. She walks me in and the layout is completely different than before. Much nicer and cleaner. Improved spa and improved girl with the same options as before, I think this place is going to get busy. What a great blast from the past with Ronson back open and a great girl I haven't seen since the A-spa days.
    Wow I haven't been there in awhile. Is the door still. 4 for 30 min?

  7. #14962

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    There is literally a link at the top of this site "Abbreviations" with that info.
    Wondered how long it would take to get people to check it out.

  8. #14961
    Quote Originally Posted by SDiego  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if anyone could PM me to explain to me the lingo in these forums on appropriate pay.
    There is literally a link at the top of this site "Abbreviations" with that info.

  9. #14960
    Quote Originally Posted by SDiego  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if anyone could PM me to explain to me the lingo in these forums on appropriate pay.
    All the info you are looking for has been mentioned at some point in these threads. Spend some time to read through the threads to get info. No one's sitting here twiddling their thumbs ready to explain everything to a newbie. Research. Its all there.

  10. #14959

    Plus one. PM me if you know any young good looking girl that allows kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by SD2021  [View Original Post]
    If anybody knows of any nice girl at an AMP that allows kissing on the lips during FS, please PM me. Thanks!
    Plus 1. PM me if you know any young good looking girl that who allows kissing.

  11. #14958
    Quote Originally Posted by SD2001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a massage place that offers Nuru massage?
    You should know of your investigation that is a stupid question.

  12. #14957

    Numbers

    Would greatly appreciate if anyone could PM me to explain to me the lingo in these forums on appropriate pay.

  13. #14956

    Lisa at 108

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    I have only been there twice but I do bot think so- it didn't happen in my visits. 5.
    It depends on the girl amongst other variables, not the spa. Speaking of 108, I just enjoyed some time with a new young cutie going by Lisa. Looks to be mid 20's, all natural C's, just a tad over 5', cute baby face. Aims to please.

    YMMV but I enjoyed kissing this sweet young girl. I've had plenty of face sucking sessions with most of the girls I've enjoyed at 108 and other spas. Make sure your breath smells fresh to improve your odds.

  14. #14955

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    I have only been there twice but I do bot think so- it didn't happen in my visits. 5.
    If anybody knows of any nice girl at an AMP that allows kissing on the lips during FS, please PM me. Thanks!

  15. #14954

    Jade Independent in La Jolla- Rubratings

    Has anyone seen her? I want to know if she is legit and if it is in fact her in the pictures. Tempted to see her but did a thorough search and have not seen a single post or review about her.

    This is her most recent RubRatings link: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132777.

    Feel free to DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape