Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 28078
-
08-06-21 18:05 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 567108
I meant to add a report last week about Jenny late 30's and Nana mid 20's at 108, but they're already gone. Jenny is a sweetheart and I couldn't get enough of Nana's young enthusiasm! The reason I mention them after the fact is the amazing talent at this spa as of recent. There are 2 new young cuties, Lisa and Yoki. I enjoyed Lisa yesterday and Yoki this morning.
Lisa is just over 5', could pass for early to mid 20's, very sweet with a demure personality. Natural C's with a tat between her tit and shoulder. She reminds me of the cute Asian girls I see around the local colleges. Enjoyed DATY my face buried in her sweet trim Bush, then sharing her tasty juices while kissing. Yum yum. Enjoyed Lisa so much I came back for another round this morning, but Yoki had just arrived and I couldn't resist her welcoming smile.
Yoki seemed to admire my physique saying she likes to go to the gym too. So I'm thinking I'll give her a workout she won't soon forget. You so strong she said, but I don't think she was referring to my physique. Haha! Yoki is petite, a touch over 5', all natural B's, tat also between tit and shoulder and a tasty clean shaven pus. I do like a Bush, but I'm not complaining. In short, Yoki gave me a workout I won't soon forget.
They seem to be in a higher rotation than usual so I suggest you check this girls out soon before they're gone.
-
08-06-21 17:21 #14967Regular Member

Posts: 8I saw her last month. The pics could be her plus a few COVID lbs. Jade is still fucking hot though (pretty face, huge soft tits, and big bootie). Super cool chick, laid back, very easy to talk to.
Originally Posted by StephenCurry
[View Original Post]
In the end it was 30 min session (quick light touch massage, BBBJ, DATY, CFS) for 300.
-
08-06-21 16:56 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 567$460 half hour
From rchangdatyking, they're advertising hh $460. Haha!
Originally Posted by PhoDaygo
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/237500
-
08-06-21 13:20 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 63Full service for only $60? I do like a good table shower, sounds fun.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:34 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 704Confused about your math. 60 house fee plus 40 extra for table shower equals 100. Add 60 for tip and I get 160. Or, am I not interpreting the "code" correctly.
Originally Posted by ZyDawg
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:01 #14963Regular Member

Posts: 4Wow I haven't been there in awhile. Is the door still. 4 for 30 min?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 21:29 #14962Regular Member

Posts: 21Awesome
Wondered how long it would take to get people to check it out.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:15 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 244There is literally a link at the top of this site "Abbreviations" with that info.
Originally Posted by SDiego
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 17:09 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 335All the info you are looking for has been mentioned at some point in these threads. Spend some time to read through the threads to get info. No one's sitting here twiddling their thumbs ready to explain everything to a newbie. Research. Its all there.
Originally Posted by SDiego
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 13:48 #14959Regular Member

Posts: 13Plus one. PM me if you know any young good looking girl that allows kissing
Plus 1. PM me if you know any young good looking girl that who allows kissing.
Originally Posted by SD2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 22:39 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 108You should know of your investigation that is a stupid question.
Originally Posted by SD2001
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 21:10 #14957Regular Member

Posts: 10Numbers
Would greatly appreciate if anyone could PM me to explain to me the lingo in these forums on appropriate pay.
-
08-04-21 19:26 #14956Senior Member

Posts: 567Lisa at 108
It depends on the girl amongst other variables, not the spa. Speaking of 108, I just enjoyed some time with a new young cutie going by Lisa. Looks to be mid 20's, all natural C's, just a tad over 5', cute baby face. Aims to please.
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
YMMV but I enjoyed kissing this sweet young girl. I've had plenty of face sucking sessions with most of the girls I've enjoyed at 108 and other spas. Make sure your breath smells fresh to improve your odds.
-
08-04-21 19:22 #14955Regular Member

Posts: 11Kissing
If anybody knows of any nice girl at an AMP that allows kissing on the lips during FS, please PM me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Five
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 17:36 #14954Senior Member

Posts: 41Jade Independent in La Jolla- Rubratings
Has anyone seen her? I want to know if she is legit and if it is in fact her in the pictures. Tempted to see her but did a thorough search and have not seen a single post or review about her.
This is her most recent RubRatings link: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132777.
Feel free to DM me.










Reply With Quote





