Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 1370 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11503

    Dynamic Duo or DuD?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16082393

    Always laugh at the I'm back or back by popular demand!

    Can those who requested them back enlighten me on a dream or two.

  2. #11502
    Quote Originally Posted by SableGar  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Layla tonight after seeing some good reviews. She did have a nice body and an extremely tight pussy, maybe the tightest I've ever felt (though tbh I have a big dick) but her face and teeth were. Less than great. She was missing some teeth and her face looked bad. She said she had just been in a car accident on Monday. No sure if that is true, some other reviews here suggest she has just gone downhill. One way or another her face photos are no longer accurate.

    She was only $. 2 for HH so reasonable rate. Not a fan of her location, she is in Dundalk in a lower end neighborhood. She also lives with at least 1 roommate and 1 of them seems to have a kid. Not a huge fan of that. It was an okay time, but I'm not sure I would repeat. At least not if I have other options available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746
    I also read from her social media account that she met with an accident. The pics she posted in social media always looked good with respect to her body. Location wise , I would visit her only if she is working from a motel and not from that house. I don't want to take a chance.

  3. #11501

    Layla

    Just saw Layla tonight after seeing some good reviews. She did have a nice body and an extremely tight pussy, maybe the tightest I've ever felt (though tbh I have a big dick) but her face and teeth were. Less than great. She was missing some teeth and her face looked bad. She said she had just been in a car accident on Monday. No sure if that is true, some other reviews here suggest she has just gone downhill. One way or another her face photos are no longer accurate.

    She was only $. 2 for HH so reasonable rate. Not a fan of her location, she is in Dundalk in a lower end neighborhood. She also lives with at least 1 roommate and 1 of them seems to have a kid. Not a huge fan of that. It was an okay time, but I'm not sure I would repeat. At least not if I have other options available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746

  4. #11500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what's out in Mt. Airy?
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...imore/65284444

  5. #11499
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Advertising "specials", quoted 1. 2 for a qv. Politely declined. These girls got gps bad, even the big ones.
    Well she was good when I saw her I while back. Got her at $ and she wasn't huge like the recent photo she put up (she always uses the same old pics too). Issa shame.

  6. #11498

    Mt. Airy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Them Linthicum Latina ads are still rolling. Back-to-back. In-sequence. Erryday.

    And nobody has anything interesting to say?

    Guess I'm heading back out to Mt. Airy then.

    MJ1.
    May I ask what's out in Mt. Airy?

  7. #11497

    Linthicum Latina's

    Them Linthicum Latina ads are still rolling. Back-to-back. In-sequence. Erryday.

    And nobody has anything interesting to say?

    Guess I'm heading back out to Mt. Airy then.

    MJ1.

  8. #11496

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    Same here I didn't take her up on it but she did offer BBFS with me also. This was 2 months ago when I saw her.
    There was this Millie I hit up a few weeks ago. Young dancer snowbunny but I wasn't able to make the connect on Listcrawler Baltimore. Nice looking package. Don't need BBFS but I be damn if a BBJ is not getting to the point where it is MANDATORY for me nowadays.

    Can someone pm me a link or phone #.

    MJ1.

  9. #11495

    Lily Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Highly recommend Lily. Looks like her picture, small waist, enhanced breasts, booty that is plump and bounces just right, especially when she's on top and grabbing the cheeks. Extras are available. BBBJ, greek, finish on breasts for a modest donation. HH 1. 4. She speaks very little english so have your phone handy for translation on what you want.

    She is straight up gorgeous and reminded me of one of those fine and phat latinas you see in the rap videos or movies. Definitely having another dream before the end of the week.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/2405448752
    Thanks fo the report! Didn't know extras were available. Now it is a bit far but for the quality and price point I am definitely going back for more.

    MJ1.

  10. #11494

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her about a month ago in Catonsville. It was literally a pump and dump. BBBJ and BBFS. Did not fill her up.
    Same here I didn't take her up on it but she did offer BBFS with me also. This was 2 months ago when I saw her.

  11. #11493

    Millie Mills

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her about a month ago in Catonsville. It was literally a pump and dump. BBBJ and BBFS. Did not fill her up.
    She is definitely bbfswcip I know I nutted in her every
    time I seen her. Been seeing her on and off for years. Go see her and report back. Good luck.

  12. #11492

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Millie does BBFS and cip? If not her whoever does BBFS and cip dm me. I've been craving to fill up a snow bunny so bad man. Need to take care of this craving soon. And if anyone has any info on any snow bunnies or girls in the Calvert / Waldorf area hit me up. Thanks.
    I hooked up with her about a month ago in Catonsville. It was literally a pump and dump. BBBJ and BBFS. Did not fill her up.

  13. #11491

    Amina at BWI

    Advertising "specials", quoted 1. 2 for a qv. Politely declined. These girls got gps bad, even the big ones.

  14. #11490

    Millie

    Anyone know if Millie does BBFS and cip? If not her whoever does BBFS and cip dm me. I've been craving to fill up a snow bunny so bad man. Need to take care of this craving soon. And if anyone has any info on any snow bunnies or girls in the Calvert / Waldorf area hit me up. Thanks.

  15. #11489

    Latinas

    Highly recommend Lily. Looks like her picture, small waist, enhanced breasts, booty that is plump and bounces just right, especially when she's on top and grabbing the cheeks. Extras are available. BBBJ, greek, finish on breasts for a modest donation. HH 1. 4. She speaks very little english so have your phone handy for translation on what you want.

    She is straight up gorgeous and reminded me of one of those fine and phat latinas you see in the rap videos or movies. Definitely having another dream before the end of the week.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/2405448752

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape