Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 733 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7332

    Emma Mae Coming to visit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MissEmmaMae

    I met the young sexy Emma a few years ago in Las Vegas at her incall. She looks Exactly like her hot photos. Read her posts on her reviews, I think she might satisfy your appetite when she gets here.

    Have fun men 🤤128523;.

  2. #7331

    Re: Laura

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2400895

    BEWARE- Nigeria Scam.

    Reached out and after two days back and forth, this person wanted me to Cashapp her moneys Suspicious I just went along until her story did not add up and they admitted be from Nigeria- the unknown text person only told me that after I played along and was respectful- she played along as Laura from Mexico but they were Niger scammer- I now imagine that many of the pics are FAKES and the stories don't add up- they almost got me to send cash.

    AE.

  3. #7330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Mahalos,

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaBoy808  [View Original Post]
    If why'all want to read, got a funny and interesting story. Back in late 2018 I was a horny college boy still with my v-card. Love watching vids online and such. I came across this site and became intrigued. One night I was like "I just want to do it already. " So I went on this site and found a pretty good review and saw her PD page. I contacted her and she was like "You can come now" and gave me the addy. So I left the apartment at 9 PM and drove there.

    When I got there it was a place called Hula Girl around Keeamoku. I'm sure some of why'll know that place. I got out of my car, walked to the entrance and then would kinda freak out because it was my first time doing this ever. Then would walk back to my car. I did this around 5 times, just walking back and forth because of the uncertainty and nervousness. I would text her "I'm here. Could you like walk me in?" And of course she says no she cannot come outside. Then the Nana opened the door and was like "Who you here to see?" I gave her the provider's name and she let me in and I walked inside.

    Walking inside I quickly took it all in. There was a great line up of girls. My provider said she was wearing a red bikini and to just grab her. I walked up to her and said her name and she took my hand and went to the room. Oh BTW I totally forget who the provider was. Wish I kept her number. She was a good looking though. Had silverish hair and tanned skin I think. Big (prob man-made) tatas and a tick booty. Looked different from ad but was not mad. Maybe some of why'll know who?.
    For the share man, never easy the 1st time, esp. If you going to get your mojo on and turn in your VCard hoping it will be ok. Thinking the ladies love it bc it was quick and boomboom cool, no-frills and or demands. Done that with other friends back in the day, esp. For braddahs out on the town or better yet for their bachelor end of night paina. Thanks for the share.

  4. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight  [View Original Post]
    So after VERY thorough research I found that the Hawaii listings "appear" to be fake. The real BellaLondon lists herself as 4'11 has a PD Pro with over 50 reviews and all sm accounts link to her * which she has a *cough* deep catalog. The REAL seems like she has a whole VIP lifestyle traveling to Greece (the island not position) and even has VIP rates. Unless she visits here for real we may never encounter her and that's truely unfortunate.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/BellaLondon

    https://www.erome.com/a/P90AtAKJ
    Thank you for the amazing research.

  5. #7328

    My First First

    If why'all want to read, got a funny and interesting story. Back in late 2018 I was a horny college boy still with my v-card. Love watching vids online and such. I came across this site and became intrigued. One night I was like "I just want to do it already. " So I went on this site and found a pretty good review and saw her PD page. I contacted her and she was like "You can come now" and gave me the addy. So I left the apartment at 9 PM and drove there.

    When I got there it was a place called Hula Girl around Keeamoku. I'm sure some of why'll know that place. I got out of my car, walked to the entrance and then would kinda freak out because it was my first time doing this ever. Then would walk back to my car. I did this around 5 times, just walking back and forth because of the uncertainty and nervousness. I would text her "I'm here. Could you like walk me in?" And of course she says no she cannot come outside. Then the Nana opened the door and was like "Who you here to see?" I gave her the provider's name and she let me in and I walked inside.

    Walking inside I quickly took it all in. There was a great line up of girls. My provider said she was wearing a red bikini and to just grab her. I walked up to her and said her name and she took my hand and went to the room. Oh BTW I totally forget who the provider was. Wish I kept her number. She was a good looking though. Had silverish hair and tanned skin I think. Big (prob man-made) tatas and a tick booty. Looked a different from ad but was not mad. Maybe some of why'll know who?

    In the room, she said to take off my clothes and I took off everything except my undies LOL. And then she said everything and I took it off. This was my first time like this in front of a girl so I was nervous. Then we went to the shower table and I enjoyed the nice massage and view. Then went back to her room.

    In her room we talked a bit. Then we started. First she asked me if I want to be top or bottom, I said bottom because I just want her to put it in. She put the cover on and laid on top, rubbing against my body. She said I could grab her tatas so I did. Felt amazing. Then she grabbed my Johnny and put it in and started going back and forth.

    Oh my it felt like heaven. I finally lost my v-card and to an escort too LOL. Sad thing is, I only lasted like 45 seconds, I just couldn't keep it in with all her moaning. After I came, she said "did you finish?" and got off. After that we showered again and I put on my clothes. She started talking to me more and said I could ask her anything. Being that it's my first first, I just wanted to leave so I said no I'm good and she took me to the front door and said our goodbyes. I think I donated $350? Looking back now, I should've asked for round 2. After my first encounter I went to another one in Pearl city in the apartment kinda across Anna Miller's was. Lasted much longer that time. Currently I have a gf and have much more experience but still think back to those good days of fooling around. Okay story over thanks for reading lul.

  6. #7327

    Liliana hampton

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9787235.htm?cat=1

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana

    I seen her about 2 times in Las Vegas, NV The first time was the summer of 2018. Everything placed safe with a cover. She is super easy going and sweet. She could take a real good pounding. Hope to see her again in Honolulu. Sorry I don't recall her rates.

  7. #7326

    Scam Likely

    Quote Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see London yet? Not sure if she's been here the whole time or not but she's been here at least a while and got a few more reviews. Even got one on here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3096803

    I just don't have a login to see what it says. Someome let me know. Thanks.
    So after VERY thorough research I found that the Hawaii listings "appear" to be fake. The real BellaLondon lists herself as 4'11 has a PD Pro with over 50 reviews and all sm accounts link to her * which she has a *cough* deep catalog. The REAL seems like she has a whole VIP lifestyle traveling to Greece (the island not position) and even has VIP rates. Unless she visits here for real we may never encounter her and that's truely unfortunate.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...na/BellaLondon

    https://www.erome.com/a/P90AtAKJ

  8. #7325

    Reup

    Quote Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Wrightj80

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...enprincess1011

    Anyone dine on either? Not sure if here together but both here for the weekend.
    Anyone see London yet? Not sure if she's been here the whole time or not but she's been here at least a while and got a few more reviews. Even got one on here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3096803

    I just don't have a login to see what it says. Someome let me know. Thanks.

  9. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBoyden  [View Original Post]
    Did you guys notice her rates are different on PD and Adult Search?
    Just checked, they seem to be the same. 4 for the hour, overnight rate is also the same.

  10. #7323

    London

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...enprincess1011

    Anyone try this one? The reviews are a bit different in description of her compared to her stats and interesting descriptions of sloppy head game but bjs are on the no list.

  11. #7322
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her yet or have any intel? She is also listed on PD.

    https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2343151
    Yup. Prices are as quoted. She's really friendly. Dresses for the occasion. She's GFE aside from CFS, BBBJ. Didn't try Greek. Doesn't do video / pics. Wasn't a clock watcher. Allows MSOG. She is a little heavier than her pics suggest, but not by too much and her face is like the pics. She puts on makeup (or just happened to that day). She does have bolt ons which didn't bother me too much. She gets into it, which is nice. The only really big negative for me was she was a smoker and the smell is evident.

  12. #7321

    Lisbeth

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWheeligGy6  [View Original Post]
    This ad seems suspicious. Low price, same out call price as Incall. Sounds too good to be true. This one smells like LE.

  13. #7320
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Likely fake.

    Photos used are of Mia Eliz.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/mia...32413/mia_eliz

    I have no experience with this provider and only sharing info found.

    Jan Fortifore.
    Plus, the same photos used in this Honolulu advertisement for "Lisbeh" are being used in a Honolulu advertisement for a purported provider with a different name (Melissa), various different details, and different contact numbers.

  14. #7319

    Likely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWheeligGy6  [View Original Post]
    Photos used are of Mia Eliz.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/mia...32413/mia_eliz

    I have no experience with this provider and only sharing info found.

    Jan Fortifore.

  15. #7318

    Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    She got an ad?
    Check the Adult Search site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape