Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 148 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #983

    Lift the Travel Restrictions for Fresh Pussy

    Covid is now endemic. It's not going to go away. Those who wanted to get vaccinated have been vaccinated. I call on President Biden to lift all travel restrictions and allow sweet Asian and European pussy to repopulate our establishments.

  2. #982
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    I guess you're wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I know that admin will see this before it is posted. You penalized me a point just for appealing your reasons? What are you people. Commie dictators? I did it politely and used reasoning. So you might as well give me some more points. Because you have serious personal issues if you cannot even be asked questions.
    And you won't have the integrity to apologize. I told you what to do, I even sent you a PM so you could respond but you still want to be a dick and take it to the forum.

    Not my fault if you don't know how adults resolve problems.

    A2.

  3. #981

    Justice

    I know that admin will see this before it is posted. You penalized me a point just for appealing your reasons? What are you people. Commie dictators? I did it politely and used reasoning. So you might as well give me some more points. Because you have serious personal issues if you cannot even be asked questions.

  4. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Granted this is from NYC, which is why I'm posting it here. But take a look at these options and pricing. If this is the direction of things to come, then we are in a lot of trouble.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahofnyc
    OMFG, that is the most ridiculous crap I've ever seen; and she actually gets people dumb enough to put up with it? She doesn't even look good enough to warrant it. (If she were like a porn star or the hottest instagram model I may be less surprised, but still.).

  5. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Granted this is from NYC, which is why I'm posting it here. But take a look at these options and pricing. If this is the direction of things to come, then we are in a lot of trouble.
    $240 to eat her out? She should pay me for that!

  6. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Granted this is from NYC, which is why I'm posting it here. But take a look at these options and pricing. If this is the direction of things to come, then we are in a lot of trouble.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahofnyc
    She has a garbage website considering how much she's asking for.

  7. #977

    Look at this Nonsense.

    Granted this is from NYC, which is why I'm posting it here. But take a look at these options and pricing. If this is the direction of things to come, then we are in a lot of trouble.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahofnyc

  8. #976

    Help A Guy Out

    Lookin' For Love.

    Well, I spent a lifetime lookin' for a Boo.

    Single bars and good time lovers were never true.

    Playing a fools game, hoping to win.

    And telling those sweet lies and losing again.

    I was lookin' for love in all the wrong Massage Places.

    Lookin' for love in too many MT Faces.

    Searching their eyes.

    Lookin' for traces of what I'm dreaming of.

    Hoping to find a friend and a lover.

    I'll bless the day I discover another heart.

    Lookin' for love.

    And I was alone then, no love in sight.

    And I did everything I could to get me through the Streetwalkers Strolls at night.

    Don't know where it started or where it might end.

    I turned to a stranger just like a friend.

    LMFAO!

  9. #975
    Shill for providers or a provider, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Website host

    Anyone recommend an overseas hosting server. Making a underground porn site and don't want a USA host. Never built a website before, so any tips appreciated.

  10. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    It the past, I've read threads on there where the girls express frustration with foreign girls. These are mostly mid to higher end American girls and they don't like foreign workers coming to take their jobs LOL.

    Just like how guys get shit on in this forum for over-tipping, these girls shit on each other for under-charging.

    They do also put up with a whole bunch of bullshit and tons of idiots though, so they have my sympathies in that regard.

    They HATE it when you write "Hey" or "What's Up?" They want you to write something along the lines of: "Hi XXXX, I'm XXXXX, 35 years old, White, average build. I'm looking to setup an appointment on Friday somewhere between 3 and 6 pm. " Ok but I'm not doing that. Only nerds write like that. I always say Hi or Hello and I always get a response. LOL.

    Here's a couple of recent funny threads:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...such_juvenile/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...ng_daty_today/
    LOL true about the Pepe thing. Only the bottom of the barrel incels still use that.

  11. #973

    Reddit

    It the past, I've read threads on there where the girls express frustration with foreign girls. These are mostly mid to higher end American girls and they don't like foreign workers coming to take their jobs LOL.

    Just like how guys get shit on in this forum for over-tipping, these girls shit on each other for under-charging.

    They do also put up with a whole bunch of bullshit and tons of idiots though, so they have my sympathies in that regard.

    They HATE it when you write "Hey" or "What's Up?" They want you to write something along the lines of: "Hi XXXX, I'm XXXXX, 35 years old, White, average build. I'm looking to setup an appointment on Friday somewhere between 3 and 6 pm. " Ok but I'm not doing that. Only nerds write like that. I always say Hi or Hello and I always get a response. LOL.

    Here's a couple of recent funny threads:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...such_juvenile/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersO...ng_daty_today/

  12. #972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Not A Bad Guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a bad guy once you get to know me.
    That's what I tell hookers I see for the first time I see them.

    It was good enough to get invited to her family holiday parties.

  13. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've encountered my share of posters here who I wouldn't be surprised ended up prostitute serial killers..
    I'm not a bad guy once you get to know me.

  14. #970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Same, I tend to back away from contributing here when I see that.
    They even have their equivalent of white knights there who try to be positive and supportive of the johns' point of view. A couple even have some love stories to share. Most of the posts are dull but the good ones are really insightful. More mongers should check it out.

  15. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've encountered my share of posters here who I wouldn't be surprised ended up prostitute serial killers.
    Same, I tend to back away from contributing here when I see that.

    The best part was reading the justification for requiring a deposit. They are working hard on trying to normalize it while we fight tooth and nail to stop it. I wonder what the norm will be in three years.
    I've paid small deposits in the past and never had it go south, but I don't typically see Listcrawler girls, either. It deposits became normalized I'd stick to seeing the same people I've seen for years or else just stop hobbying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape