Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5993

    Ai Megami / Fairfaun

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ea0f...3-9abf65053ebd

    For those of you who have been here a while, this is Fairfaun.

  2. #5992

    More GPS

    This one is Diamondlove. She blocked me so I can't post a link but she wants $x5 ppm. These are her private pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210802-141836_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210802-141854_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210802-141846_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #5991

    Courtbaby

    https://www.seeking.com/member/815b8...2-3017ec415573 saw this girl couple years ago. She has had a couple accounts since then. At least 2 in the past 3 months. Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently before I try her again.

  4. #5990

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    Says she has a disabled niece and wants you to pay 400 before she'll come to see you, so she can pay for a nurse to watch the girl. A spinoff on the babysitter scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154ec...e-5bde77e32b04
    Started chatting with this one and immediately moved me to text but in my version she needed money to pay a nurse to watch her disabled nephew. Said nurse needed to be pre-paid and to that I responded no one ever pre-pays anyone before the job is done but if she does then I wanted to work for her. Told her I'd charge her half what her nurse charges and will come right over to watch her nephew as soon as she paid me first. Pissed her off as she told me to FO and I told her it's okay to run some bull-shit scam but when roles are reversed she gets pissed-off? Called her a two-faced c*nt and blocked her.

  5. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her profile to this one https://www.seeking.com/member/8f943...4-53dd064bd77c.
    Yup that's her.

  6. #5988

    Hottie4 u

    I was chatting and went to text pretty quick. Then nothing for days, text start back up and the second text was "Please remind me of your screen name. " Seems like she's high volume.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9726...2-565c8f5fba94

  7. #5987
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was actually texting with her this morning. We haven't gotten to the point yet of discussing details but I'm glad I didn't waste any time effort into her. There's no chance I'm driving a couple hours for just a half hour of fun. Was she really that selfish to only put out for a half hour after you drove all that way?
    Did she change her profile to this one https://www.seeking.com/member/8f943...4-53dd064bd77c.

  8. #5986

    Typical

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    Says she has a disabled niece and wants you to pay 400 before she'll come to see you, so she can pay for a nurse to watch the girl. A spinoff on the babysitter scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154ec...e-5bde77e32b04
    Of course her name is Karen. LOL.

  9. #5985

    Pre allowance

    Have you ever heard of this before? She said that she wants to know that I can afford to see her. I told her good luck and see ya later alligator!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/15b76...c-68264ef1f14e

  10. #5984

    Not lola

    Uhh her name is kendra. Lola is a fake name she just used.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burn117  [View Original Post]
    Which Lola are p you talking about I've seen a few doiff ones posting around.

  11. #5983

    Other avenues

    Tinder has many of the same girls, a lot post their IG or SC profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    A question for you mongers. What are other ways in which you are meeting sugar babies other than SA?

    For example I've used Instagram in the past and have been successful even though it takes a lot of time and work.

  12. #5982

    Which Lola was this there are a few around,

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I have her number but when I texted her back in January. She told me she gave up escorting and has a bf with a regular job now.
    Which Lola are you talking about I've seen a few doiff ones posting around.

  13. #5981

    Scam alert

    Says she has a disabled niece and wants you to pay 400 before she'll come to see you, so she can pay for a nurse to watch the girl. A spinoff on the babysitter scam.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154ec...e-5bde77e32b04

  14. #5980

    More GPS

    Wants $x5. Dtf but out of my range.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/39ab5...0-750a196ca477

  15. #5979

    Picture seller


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape