Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 29349
-
08-03-21 20:31 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 526Ashley
I agree her massage is pretty bad. I've been to her twice when she was in Plainfield since she was really close. I thought it was weird too how she sits on your stomach facing away. I thought she was really rough with her HJ. She didn't stroke my dick but it was more of a painful jerk. I couldn't get off the last time and asked if I could feel her tits. She wasn't happy about it but did let me grab her tits which are rather small from behind. That was the only way I was going to get off that day. I've never repeated.
Originally Posted by JohnBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 19:46 #16493Regular Member

Posts: 1Indianapolis Locations
Visiting Indianapolis and would appreciate recommends for massage locations for BBBJ.
-
08-03-21 18:28 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 38Not the Same
Two different joys. Sweets is next to the meats, and Relax is in the mall facing east, right next to an activewear shop. Just walk along the sidewalk and follow your nose.
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 18:26 #16491Senior Member

Posts: 1175Relax
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/212037?layout=list
Originally Posted by Magnum43
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 18:13 #16490Senior Member

Posts: 322And that damn dog that never leaves her side!
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 17:44 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 43There is a place called Studio Sanctuary in Columbus, OH.
Originally Posted by RubGuide23
[View Original Post]
I also know of Mistress Holly Go Lightly that sometimes visits Indy (believe she is based in NW Indiana).
I don't have first hand experience with either but thought I would throw it out there in case it helps. Hopefully someone with more experience can comment.
-
08-03-21 17:43 #16488Senior Member

Posts: 38North Shadeland
North Shadeland. For some reason she got really mad. Even with a face mask on, there was no question how she was feeling.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 16:17 #16487Senior Member

Posts: 148Ashley Sensual Massage
Agree 100%. Tried her once in 2017 when she was out in Plainfield. Wouldn't call what she does a massage. Terrible quality. Even worse than Models so you know its bad.
No touching and she seemed spooked about something. Can't rule out pharma issues but can't confirm it either. She was acting really strange. Remember her sitting on my stomach facing away from me giving standard HE and when I grabbed her hand to stop so to not blow to quickly she said if I did that again session is over. Had her finish me off and out the door I went and never returned. Also remembered that she had a golf club by the door guessing for her protection.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:08 #16486Senior Member

Posts: 45Sweets
Are sweets and relax one in the same? I've been to sweets but I haven't seen any other parlors around the peddlers mall. I also have a question about how to handle payment when getting four hands. Pay each girl separately or give the total one girl and let her distribute it.
-
08-03-21 14:02 #16485Regular Member

Posts: 22Bdsm
Does any one know of a bdsm experience place. Fetish friendly. Feel free to PM me?
-
08-03-21 09:30 #16484Senior Member

Posts: 135Survey
So, with Mmgeg gone to Vegas, who has the best bbb / cim in the city. PM if you want. Haven't found a mouth like Mmgeg in a couple years, so I'm looking.
-
08-03-21 09:16 #16483Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashley's sensual massage
I tried her twice, once should have been enough. There is prob a few threads here that could have saved you wasting your $$. I don't know how she stays in business. Her attitude, and massage kill anything sensual about it.
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 06:09 #16482Senior Member

Posts: 135There's Still Waters on 96th. Sometimes you get a back walker, always leave happy.
Originally Posted by Beanes9021
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 23:23 #16481Senior Member

Posts: 215If you want a great massage on the North Side, check out Luna at Therapeutic Thai Massage. She doesn't advertise, but works out of an apartment off of 82nd. If she likes you and you've got plenty of money, you will leave happy. She gives an excellent massage and nice HE if you're one of the lucky ones.
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 23:17 #16480Senior Member

Posts: 215Isn't Tina the name the gusher goes by? If so, you missed out on some good fun!
Originally Posted by MoGibson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





