Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,841 to 18,855 of 41283
-
08-04-21 11:00 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 266Very typical
I have this experience everytime I've seen her. It's likely she was with a date and needed to get ready again. Last time I saw her she passed out during BJ. She looks like the pics, but she is in a bad hotel with some bad people.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 10:06 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 250Ariel the Junkie
Tried to set up a dream with this one and when I got to the hotel. The comms went dark. Don't see this one fellas. She's nothing but a junkie time-waster. When I got there, she said I needed to wait 6-7 mins. As time went on, the time kept increasing. Me thinking with the wrong head, I stayed. She wasted my time and gas.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/342828820043
-
08-04-21 09:40 #22441Senior Member

Posts: 266Anyone Reach Young and Tender
Has anyone reached out to this one and got any info on her? I'm trying to find out if there is any possibility she is real.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/217029546867
-
08-04-21 08:28 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 909I would not
I went from reviews I seen here, and was hell of disappointed. Alot of captain save a doe's here. Nothing like the pictures. Sloppy fat. Her ass is horrible looking. A junkie for real. You'll see Mark's all the way up and down her leg. She will not take off anything but the bottoms. I saw the needles in the bathroom. The handler was a chill dude though, doesn't seem like he hits the needle, probably uses it to keep her in check.
Originally Posted by Jax556
[View Original Post]
If she was the lass in the pictures it be a sure thing, but nope, a bugged eye junkie that looks some1 threw acid on everything below the stomach. Nasty. I'm guessing the dope she was injecting there played a part.
-
08-04-21 08:27 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 305Thanks, got the info I needed and passed on this one.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 07:47 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 414I agree. I saw her 2 weeks ago. She is old and disgruntled with lots of rules. Very mechanical, wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 06:39 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 45MmnSweetness
I've seen a couple reviews for this one. I know she's thicker, but could anyone chime in on her? Pm or open response is fine. She hasn't changed pictures in so long it's hard to get a gauge on what she's really looking like. Also, I know she hangs around the airport which can be a huge hit or miss. Location / room decent? Thankful for any responses.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/742590583021
-
08-04-21 06:22 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 554Damn!
What a shame. She was one provider I always wanted to catch, but the stars never align. May she are. I. P.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 17:43 #22435Regular Member

Posts: 3Had a dream with a Headred
Had a recent dream about https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/772593129134.
Opted for the BBBJ and was disappointed.
Only had the tip in and hand worked everything else.
Took a while for her to get ready too and not even good makeup.
Would not repeat.
-
08-03-21 17:07 #22434Regular Member

Posts: 3Need recommendations
New to the hobby and looking to get some good dreams.
I prefer big rack and good deep mic skills.
Ty in advance, form been big help.
-
08-03-21 16:31 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 470Tiny at the Airport
This little puppy looks like she is kept on a leash, but II'm wondering if any one has a report?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/591723405247
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
08-03-21 16:28 #22432Regular Member

Posts: 3Top 3 Dreams
New to the hobby and looking to get a really good experience.
Looking for a good provider or recommendation.
Prefer bustier and good mic skills.
Appreciate it.
-
08-03-21 15:07 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 690The Life You Save
I like BB fun, BBBJ, BBFS, BBGreek, etc. Yep, there are risks and I know that, so I try to be careful as possible.
Whether you do BB or Covered you should be careful too, since the life you save by being careful will be your own.
This provider looked good to me: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/242039225581.
But, I asked for advice here at the forum, and got steered to this review by Shaggy: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...light=jennifer#post4960350.
Needless to say, I will not see that provider even if I am in a hazmat suit.
Shaggy, the life you may have saved is mine, and I am passing your info forward to help other mongers protect themselves!
Mongers, be careful out there, whether you are BB or covered!
-
08-03-21 14:01 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 305TA Experience
TAs are a favorite of mine and lately the results haven't been too bad, just not great. I've had exceptional visits and some that you reserve for a rainy / horny day and you need something taken care of. I saw this ad and thought I'd ask before I jumped in. I appreciate the quick feedback. I always expect older than the 20 something in the ad, just not real old. Once though, a rare event indeed, I got the 20 yo in the ad photo, awkward using a translation app to bed this beauty, but it was all good! The next week I went back on the same contact and got her "older sister". Suffered a bit of "dick wilt" when she answered the door but older sister has skills far greater than her little sister.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 12:35 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 72Asian walker
Back about 10 years ago. There use to be an Asian SW on Phillips. Rather cute in comparison to what you find out there now. She hated giving BJ so if you asked for one for the standard rate you would get a free upgrade almost instantly. Miss those days.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






