Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 26918
-
08-04-21 09:38 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 103Jennifer BBW
This woman was on all the sites for many years but seems to be no more. Had to be legit because besides being on all the sites she also had her own website. That is no more, and am wondering if any of you know if she has retired from the biz. I never saw her but did communicate with her once. She was a trendsetter in two not so good way. She was one of the first to communicate entirely by text and not accept phone calls. Now nearly all operate this way. She was also one of the first to insist on a deposit before meeting. This has also become a sad state of affairs. I think it was before these digital wallets came into being.
As a side note, how many of you have noticed that the majority of those that post on some sites aren't even accepting cash?
-
08-04-21 02:45 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 958I think I was in his shoes 40 yrs ago. It was easier then, I just went to a Cicero cathouse and popped my cherry. I was hooked, and was there just about every weekend. It didn't help with wooing the ladies though. Joh 59 sounds like he's a young dude in an awkward stage in life with no guidance and no older male influence, (that was me also.) I could be wrong. In order to provide the BFE, one has to know what that is and I don't think he does. With my continued failure with civvy ladies, I studied up on non-verbal communication, body language and female motivation. I read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. " Somewhere on my path, I stumbled upon the Don Juan Bible on sosuave.net. (Treasure trove of info there. I still go there on occasion.) Wine? I didn't get into that till later in Life. Joh 59: Be careful, pursuing this hobby can jade you to women in the long run. (I speak from experience.) Lastly, I gave up on American women in '85. Women treat men much better outside the US. Get a passport Joh 59 and go to Latin America, (except Argentina.) SE Asia, Philippines. Even Canada has a great escort scene. Best of Luck Dude.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 23:14 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 387If you're new use an agency
Don't recommend independents, if you're new to the scene I'd go with an agency since they will take care of logistics better for you and you get better quality at a lower price (independents have GPS).
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
Modeling ave is good.
Michelles escorts is alright.
Chicgolandbodyrubs for a massage with an upgrade.
-
08-03-21 22:55 #16655Troll

Posts: 452Help A Guy Out
I would visit Judy at OD Wellness Massage.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
Once her tongue is up your b*tthole, you'll be hooked.
HashtagChasingTheDragon.
-
08-03-21 22:43 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 1633Get yourself a P411 membership. It's worth its weight in gold and you can find good escorts listed there and even request an appointment with them on the site. Afterwards, they can whitelist you, which will help you get in with other escorts since she's basically vouching that you're ok.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
Be polite and friendly, these are people just like anyone and will appreciate common courtesy. You'll have a much better time, then. Some escorts openly advertise they like inexperienced guys, read the ads and see. If you pick someone established you'll probably find she'll guide the session and you can just go along and learn.
-
08-03-21 21:35 #16653Regular Member

Posts: 5Macie
I agree Macie is the way to go I just recently had her and wow she is really hot and nasty and almost willing to do any command you want her to do for you. Real fun pse experience LOL.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 19:33 #16652Regular Member

Posts: 7Appreciate the good advice given
After looking thru all the responses I appreciate the ones who gave sound advice, like I said I'm new to this so LC and STG were the only websites I knew, but yea I'm not coming into this wanting a deep connection just looking for a provider who wouldn't be judgy, but anyways appreciate the advice and the recommendation to look on tryst and teg instead.
-
08-03-21 17:56 #16651Banned Member

Posts: 4190Looks like you got a lot of good advice thus far. I would recommend you steer clear of AMP's in your search.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 16:43 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 428Wosh those other videos were still on pronhub.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 16:22 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 808I don't think LC is where you want to start, lot of sharks who want you in and out asap. When people talk of intimacy it's not always sex, so maybe going down the paid cuddle session route could be an option, generally normal chicks who come over and have PG rated contact with you and offer friendly conversation after that I would go AMP then a Mid-tier escort.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:41 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 1172My general advice: be careful. These are not your girlfriend. It is strictly transactional, no matter how nice she seems.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
That said, some are way better than others.
The following are black, if that matters. Each URL contains the girl's phone number.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7084056417/1
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7084056417
Cassie. Very attractive. Tall, nice shape, wonderful smile, does the GFE, including DFK. Also willing to have some conversation, my experience is that conversation is totally off the clock. Pay the hour rate, you won't regret it. She doesn't post a lot and may not respond if she hasn't posted recently.
- - - -.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087304121
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1
Lisa. She's pleasant, she's sane, I've seen her many times. She's not into DFK, otherwise pretty open. If you are into pleasing her, she's not shy about giving advice *if* you let her know you're open to that. She posts a lot and has good availability.
As others have said, Macie is good.
-
08-03-21 15:14 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 216I've seen a fair number of ladies advertise that they are newbie friendly and a small number say that they won't take newbies. Usually, this information is shared on their personal website. I'd stay away from LC / STG until you have a better sense of the warning signs from the posts. There are definitely reputable women on there too but I think it'd be easy to be seduced by the catfish or the bad attitude providers since they overwhelm the reputable posts. Go onto TER and get a month long membership and do research on local providers to find one that you are comfortable with.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:52 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 172Cum guzzling gal
I've been trying to find a provider who loves BBBJCIM and facials. Can't find any close to St. Charles. I'm willing to drive 20 minutes or so to partake. Any suggestions or intel would be helpful!
-
08-03-21 13:56 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 116Agreed
I haven't seen Macie myself, but I agree with the above statement. If you're brand new, stay away from LC and STG. They are there to make their money and get put as fast as possible. No emotion from about 99% of them, not to mention the sheer amount of fakes and scammers. You'll be taken advantage of for sure. Use Tryst or TER to find better options. TER has user reviews that are very helpful weeding out the better performers from the basic providers. I would recommend as well, going the 300-500 range girls. They are usually more involved and offer a much better experience overall. Not to mention they usually are much better looking.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 13:36 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 692I agree that some of the $350/ hr ladies would be a better start for you, but you are looking for a bargain. Macie is 2 bills for an hour, and at that rate, she's got to be among the best available in Chicago. She's always clean and willing to please. She is very GFE. If you say in a text you are new at this and repeat what you just said here, she may answer your text.
Originally Posted by Joh59
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17












Reply With Quote





