Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 10958
-
08-08-21 11:50 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 265If you're looking for chicks for a bargain SA is definitely not the place. That's not what Seeking is about. Save yourself time, and the monthly fee, go back to the bargain basement sites.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 19:01 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 27She wanted $400, sent me pics. Kind of chunky and not $400 material. I declined!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 17:57 #5496Banned Member

Posts: 179Yes for sure
Yes. Hard to get hot chicks for a bargain. This site may not be it.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:47 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 4545Smh, so even in seeking revenge these WG using fake old pics.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:26 #5494Banned Member

Posts: 179Met her
I actually met her today. She is not the person in the pics. Overweight and those were at least 15 yrs ago. She charges per pop and I could see a few marks on her body. I would not recommend. Wasted 250.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 15:17 #5493Banned Member

Posts: 179Confirmed
She is a hoax. Same thing happened to me. Organized a meeting time. Radio silence. Lucky did not get the hotel.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:34 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 3853Just her photo tells me she's a scam artist and fraud.
Originally Posted by NHughty
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:36 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 104See #5328 in this thread
The skinny one got herself and a few other mongers banned from the site previously. Proceed with caution!
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 11:42 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 374I would agree with Banjomania she is more of a courtesan.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 09:50 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 101Want2 Babies
https://www.seeking.com/member/38806...b-d34c5fda7748
These chicks are tripping. The fat one isn't DTF and the skinny trans-looking one wants 300 for head and 700 for sex. LMFAO. I was nice and explained that we were just in different ballparks and good luck. She said she didn't need any luck.
-
08-04-21 07:44 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 381Waiting to Exhale
I have seen her also and confirm the reports. As to her age, she is more of a courtesan than anything else. You won't find that in an inexperienced 20-something. Be prepared for a fun, playful, orgasmic ride.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 16:11 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've never seen her. But, communicated with her. Same rate that she quoted me and asked that I get a hotel. Some.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
Mongers here got screwed getting a hotel and have gotten ghosted. Didn't discuss services as I wasn't going to offer 3 and a hotel. If you do choose to get a hotel, have a backup plan for other providers just in case this one falls through.
-
08-03-21 15:53 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone meet this one? Wants 300 and to straight meet at hotel for fun.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350
-
08-03-21 14:09 #5485Banned Member

Posts: 414All the hot, young pussy to spend your money on searching seeking, you people land on a 60 yr old lady? And worse pay for it.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 13:39 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 374Happy fellow Monger
I guess there are shy mongers who read only but don t like to post.
Got a private message from 1 thanking me on Waiting to exhale.
Seems like he spent 2-3 hours with her over the weekend and said.
For a 59 she is playful and doesn t look her age.
Hope he isn t upset set that I posted him reaching out o well.











Reply With Quote





