Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 32178
-
08-03-21 11:41 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 66Any reports on LC massage in Vienna?
Anyone been to LC massage in Vienna before I TOFTT? No results via search, location looks very small though text confirmed $70/ Hr, free hot stone, table shampoo. Just curious about who would be providing the services.
-
08-03-21 11:36 #19517Senior Member

Posts: 49Sonja
I never saw her as Alba, but Sonja was my first in the hobby. Amazing time and a great personality.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 06:53 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes Pine Spa in Woodbridge. I guess I need to request Apple next time.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 22:21 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 418WoodBridge or the One in Herndon?
Which Pine are you referring too? I am assuming the one in Woodbridge with the sexy infamous Apple.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 21:57 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 115Nana at Pine Spa
Had some time to have a dream at Pine Spa today. I drew the services of Nana. Very playful, flirty, and cute. She smelled amazing and her long dark hair was super sexy. Paid the house fee of. 6 for 30 with TS. The TS was nice. Lots of teasing from the beginning and thorough. Almost thought she was going to slide a finger in. On the flip was more of the same with lots of attention to junior. She told me to lay down face up because time was short. She started with soft touch. Told me to lay the tip on the table and she would return. I payed the 1. On the table. When she returned she counted and got naked. Very nice B cups and nice bouncy bottom. She started teasing and rub. Next thing I know she starts a very good CBJ. After a minute of that she jumps on junior. Rides for a bit but then tells me to switch and get on top. She took a good pounding for a few minutes till I finished. She said she really enjoyed it and that I was really good. I guess they lie even after getting the tip hahaha. Either way it was a fun experience for me. Definitely recommend and I'll be going back.
-
08-02-21 16:18 #19513Senior Member

Posts: 115She was def my fav! Sad to hear she is no longer around.
Originally Posted by VamassageFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 15:21 #19512Senior Member

Posts: 146Sonja in Herndon retired years ago
She came back once as Alba. Then retired again. She was the absolute alltime best. Been hobbying for a couple decades and have yet to find anyone as good. She was fantastic when just massage and HJ, and was tops as Alba (when she offered FS). I'd love to find someone like her again.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 14:40 #19511Senior Member

Posts: 220Are you talking the white girl with long dark hair in her 20's? She was cool, but left years and years ago.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:52 #19510Senior Member

Posts: 418Coco on Vacation
Unfortunately. Coco is back to Korea on vacation, so we lost another one for awhile.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:24 #19509Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai Nadia
Does she have tattoos on her back and shoulder? Older pictures of her don't show any.
-
08-01-21 21:55 #19508Senior Member

Posts: 34I called blue therapy today and the person who picked up the phone said that coco is on vacation, back to Korea. Anyone care enough to explain? Maybe I called the wrong blue therapy?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:36 #19507Regular Member

Posts: 14Around what age group would you place Coco. Are we talking hot, young, sex in comparison to other NOVA AMPs so like 40's? Or do we mean actually young, so low-mid 30's?
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:00 #19506Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting for the day
Hi all,
I am visiting for the day on Monday and I am looking for some recommendations. I will be in the Burke / Fairfax area for the day. I am looking for a place that offers a decent rub with BBBJ finish and maybe other options on the menu if the mood suits. I have noticed j and why but haven't seen may reviews. Thanks in advance! And please feel free to send a PM.
-
08-01-21 16:43 #19505Senior Member

Posts: 42Coco is great
Yes, she rocks.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:47 #19504Senior Member

Posts: 115Sonja in Herndon?
Is she still around?











Reply With Quote






