Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #22009

    Annie with CA KDolls LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Emma. Did she have scarring on her back? Little dog in the apartment? She used to be good, but she's taken a turn for the worse over the past year. She doesn't last long at any place before getting bad reviews and having to make up another name to start again. The last time I saw her I felt bad for her, because I think she probably needs professional help. I hope she gets it.
    Annie is not the same girl as Emma.

    P: I wouldn't go so far as to say fake like the other monger review, but they could be, it's not immediately clear to me. If pics are real they're photoshopped to be much younger and way hotter version than IRL. Face looks similar, but bigger, and older; although I see some resemblance, I can see how someone could say not. Legs are shorter for her torso, kinda off ratio.

    L: Ok average looks doable, not HYA like pics suggest, mid to late 30's early 40's thin frame, no tattoos, godd skin, firm but with soft style give to them fake tits, great nipples—tiny pink buttons with no areolas, tiny ass, for those that like skinny girls, love them ribs, she's perfect.

    E: Good English, deep older voice, can carry conversation because she's been here awhile, new to this agency.

    A: Good attitude, hard working trooper, happy to do whatever you want, she gives no complaints and can take it to Poundtown like a pro. Nice girl.

    S: Good BBBJ, can go somewhat deep without teeth. Great RIM deep in hole, BBFSCIP as advertised. She'll drive the Fuctruck if you let her.

    E: Standard fare with extra tip for extras, booker will let you know.

    Repeat: Yes, she's on the rotation.

    I recently noticed how a monger buddy gave a conflicting review of a girl we saw and I was reminded just how subjective everything is. Opinions are like assholes, who doesn't have one? Go see a girl and give us your feedback.

  2. #22008

    Saki 2 Me

    Saki the model. The Asian Cindy Crawford. Yeah, I can kinda see that. A few notes from my visit:

    -Way prettier in person. Pics don't do justice. I'm thinking she's lost weight since those photos of her were taken. Slim, model-like body with long limbs and a defined model face. Difficult to really discern her age. She does have a scar on her stomach which is her only real flaw.

    -Great at dt and maintaining it. Or at least tries. Not legendary like Amoras but commendable. A silver or bronze medal in that department.

    -Scintillating post massage body slide technique. The combination of her long soft hair and breasts all over your back and butt is quite the experience. Gold medal for that.

    Worth a visit? Yes. You might like her if you're into any of those things I just described. And she has a pleasant and accommodating demeanor to boot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13021614032614.jpg‎  

  3. #22007
    I only got into the La kgirl scene in the summer of 2018. Here list of kgirl I had done bb with, Lily, Namu, Pepsi, Nina, Becky, Luna, Jenny-o, Emma, Vixen, Mistress x, Suzie, Allie, Viki, Ara, Hana, Chanel, Pink.

    And list of non bb girls, Glow, Min, Taylor, Erin, Jazmin. Since Hana is gone, I'm try out Dana this week.

  4. #22006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Mini was far better than Hana.
    Far better? Mini was a whirlwind of action where it didn't matter who you were but Hana had a charm about her to make you feel she wanted to be with you. Is a plum far bette than a peach? Depends on whether you prefer plums or peaches.

  5. #22005
    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    Nina is at 320 for sure.
    Maybe she's using the new math. Book an hour at a time for lower rate.

  6. #22004
    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    Kimi's ad is up on Candygirl.

    Pictures look good. Any feedback on her?

    Thank you.
    A little thicker, but service is great and she can take magnum. Hours are limited.

    She was Nabi at a Bay Area org.

    Worth seeing her at least once.

    GND cute.

  7. #22003

    Hana means #1 in Korean

    With Hana and Lua leaving leaving this week, my activity will be near flat-lining for the foreseeable future. Hana especially made me finally realize that about 95% or more of the random K girls I meet are not even close to the couple of best ones I connect with, and were a total waste of resources. Anyways, I am not going to spend time and energy on the ones that, looking back, I should have just seen Hana instead. I have a good sense from the pics and reviews on these forgettable girls now. As much fun as it was banging dozens and dozens of girls, too many are totally forgettable if not regrettable and not special.

    I hope we all know by now that "Hana" means #1 in Korea.

  8. #22002
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    Revised she's still GFE only, based on response from booker in SJ. False alarm or YMMV.
    Yep. Booker clarifies GFE. I was just up there and going back soon.

    Bay Area is losing talent and its a race to 300 up there.

    Interestingly, San Mateo aside from Violafriends is a desert.

  9. #22001
    Quote Originally Posted by JrueArtist  [View Original Post]
    Good for her, although I'm sad that she's leaving.

    Guys, she had one of the best runs I can remember.

    In my 10+ years of kgirls, nobody had the hype Hana has.

    A true unicorn!
    Rain was pretty impressive too. But agree with you.

  10. #22000
    Quote Originally Posted by NObserver  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that with Hana gone, Nina will go back to 350. Hard pass.

    Anyway, I saw Hana for the last time this weekend. Her performance was as great as ever.

    She earned every single dollar I spent on her. Farewell and good luck!

    P.S. Here's hoping for a Mini return this fall.
    It's a race to 400.

  11. #21999
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenile  [View Original Post]
    I gave up, I tried getting verified with bunny girls but they were asking for employment info / photo of paystub. I told them I'm on vacation and I can give the my SoCal references. They wouldn't accept it. Maybe you'd have a better chance than I did.
    You're not missing much. Bunny lineup is dismal. Aside from Laia service queen.

    Bay Area is in bad shape overall. Some gems, but not like it used to be. I have 3 different lines with Alpaca / Peach, but I tried recently to use a new phone with them just to see what the screening is like and the booker asked me to take a selfie while touching my nose to prove that I was a real customer.

    I said: "I'm not performing tricks for you. You lost a potential good customer. Bye. ".

    Screening is ridiculous and non-sensical. Bunny Club is a little paranoid too.

  12. #21998
    OMG looney tunes Emma is back under a different name? She's a goddamn train wreck nutcase. She wasn't worth the 280 before when I saw her. What's her crazy rate at now? Save your money and move on to a girl that's not bipolar retarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Emma. Did she have scarring on her back? Little dog in the apartment? She used to be good, but she's taken a turn for the worse over the past year. She doesn't last long at any place before getting bad reviews and having to make up another name to start again. The last time I saw her I felt bad for her, because I think she probably needs professional help. I hope she gets it.

  13. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaamper  [View Original Post]
    Another solid option. Kind of MILFy. Body is still good. She's obviously a pro that's done this for a while though. Not sure why they list her tits as "DDD". Simply "D" (and nice) is probably more accurate. She's speaks English well and is a total sweetheart. If you're looking for more than just a wham-bam session, she can hold a nice conversation with you after she shows off her skills in the sack. Worth the visit.
    I would love to hear that she's Vivi from NorCal. I'd book a flight tomorrow to get another piece of that ass.

  14. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Mini was far better than Hana.
    How I loved creaming Mimi. I hope she returns, she really enjoyed cock her her coin slit.

  15. #21995

    Nicole. M

    Nicole.

    Really nice D cups on a small frame. Tight and snug. Photos are very accurate in terms of her look. GND pretty, English is minimal, uses a translator at times, nice soft skin, friendly demeanor. A little too playful at times when trying to distract from activities. Familiar location.

    BTW was at the location on Saturday and watched an older guy with the largest set of balloons (gift?) fumbling with the call box and yanking at the door when it would not open. Took place for about 15 minutes until a tenant came out and looked at the guy bewildered. Shaking my head. Only a matter of time before people incite the curiosity of a tenant and then that location is off limits. For those who think its not a big deal, refer to 2016 in Seattle where a neighbor started to notice stupidity like this or Crystal Chan. Same thing. Idiots not being discreet.

    Nice girl if you like petite spinners. One of the tiniest I have seen in years. Service checks all the boxes. BBFS, CIP, DFK.

    Only issue is if you are magnum she will play some games to prevent full insertion and can't take it for too long.

    Still on the lookout for a spinner who can take magnum with no complaints. (Nana and Honii are two that can take it.).

    Saw Luna in San Mateo recently with AutoKGirls and she was overreacting like I was Godzilla. Played non-stop games trying to prevent full insertion. Worst session I've had in years.

    Back to Nicole. 300 is overpriced, but it is clear that we are on a race to 400 with these girls.

    Once 400 is the new ground floor price, no going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape