Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 26394
-
08-02-21 22:28 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 43She has been around Madison forever
Have seen her posts in Madison forever. Never saw her but her reviews are not good. Know someone who did see her and said it was alright but didn't really elaborate on services or I diont remember. Never saw her so what he said didn't make me want to go see her. Have heard she is batshit crazy or gets crazy on the phone or something along those lines. Anyways I live in Madison and she has posted there forever and the reviews kept me away. Take it for what it's worth. I know Milwaukee isn't great but compared to Madison's talent it might as well be Vegas. Is why I make the drive to Milwaukee. Still haven't got to try alive. Haven't seen her post in awhile. Set something up once but couldn't make it. She still around? Worth it?
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:25 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 198This makes more sense to me. Thank you for clarifying what you meant, absolutely agree her demands ridiculous!
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 17:52 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 508Avoid Avoid Avoid
Avoid at all costs and save your donation and jerk off. Made the mistake as a younger monger. Rules galore. Toothy CBJ, only one position along with the asking are you almost done, "I hurt". She is 50 and body does look good for her age, but as I said, jerk off and save.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 13:36 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 82Here are three reviews. Thanks for your help along with every one else's response.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7330328-360523
-
08-02-21 13:36 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 1136Yes you hit the nail on the head. I'd avoid but to each his own.
Originally Posted by SalvadorePike
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 13:15 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 183Francesca Reviews
I believe she used to call herself Gabriela. You might have more luck searching for that.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:42 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 321She has been reviewed extensively in Madison.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 08:44 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 30She is Legit
She haves 3 reviews on another site, one said Just HJ with licking, other 2 say doggy. Nice looking and nice shape for her age.
Originally Posted by RobertWi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 00:22 #15106Senior Member

Posts: 420Most interesting thing in the ad to me is that she states her age as being 50. Considering most girls lop off about 10 yrs or so once they reach 40, I'm curious as to what her age really is as she surely looks far more fit than any 50 year old I've seen in this business. So pretty much what this tells me is the pics are not the person who's going to be opening the door. The pics definitely don't represent the build of a woman who is 5'11" and 159 lbs.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 23:44 #15105Senior Member

Posts: 118Just wondering
Is she covered in scars from cutting herself like the last one?
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 22:19 #15104Regular Member

Posts: 23Cute
She looks really cute to me. What did people do, treating her like trash? That's fucked up. In my opinion we're doing ourselves the exact opposite of a favor in mistreating providers, under any circumstance. I hope everyone agrees with me on that.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 21:58 #15103Senior Member

Posts: 1150I've never seen her, but she's real and has been kicking around Madison for a very long time. There are A LOT of reviews out there, most of them not good. But she has managed to stay in business for years, so somebody must enjoy what she offers. Based on what I've read, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 20:39 #15102Senior Member

Posts: 1480Francesca
JohnnyV. You said there's a few reviews on her. Can you tell all of us what # posts those reviews are? I searched her name and found nothing. Her ad sounds like she will have too many rules for my liking. I'm guessing everything covered, no kissing, no cowgirl, etc., etc.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:07 #15101Senior Member

Posts: 62Plus plus
Plus there are no specific services listed under the ad.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:05 #15100Senior Member

Posts: 62Too much
Again, just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
1. She isn't showing anything clearly. Plus those pics are from 1. 5 yrs ago (nothing new or fresh) and she was posting in Madison or GB before I believe.
2. No explicit talk.
3. Hotels and your house can be tracked.
4. Your personal # can be tracked.
5. Exact appt time.
6. wants a photo of you.
7. Her price is way high for the service you'll get.
I understand safety but she or they want to know way too much info of where when what.
If she is real and you have an easy peasy time of your life. I'll buy you that bridge you always wanted. LOL.











Reply With Quote





