Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,856 to 18,870 of 41291
-
08-04-21 06:22 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 554Damn!
What a shame. She was one provider I always wanted to catch, but the stars never align. May she are. I. P.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 17:43 #22435Regular Member

Posts: 3Had a dream with a Headred
Had a recent dream about https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/772593129134.
Opted for the BBBJ and was disappointed.
Only had the tip in and hand worked everything else.
Took a while for her to get ready too and not even good makeup.
Would not repeat.
-
08-03-21 17:07 #22434Regular Member

Posts: 3Need recommendations
New to the hobby and looking to get some good dreams.
I prefer big rack and good deep mic skills.
Ty in advance, form been big help.
-
08-03-21 16:31 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 470Tiny at the Airport
This little puppy looks like she is kept on a leash, but II'm wondering if any one has a report?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/591723405247
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
08-03-21 16:28 #22432Regular Member

Posts: 3Top 3 Dreams
New to the hobby and looking to get a really good experience.
Looking for a good provider or recommendation.
Prefer bustier and good mic skills.
Appreciate it.
-
08-03-21 15:07 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 690The Life You Save
I like BB fun, BBBJ, BBFS, BBGreek, etc. Yep, there are risks and I know that, so I try to be careful as possible.
Whether you do BB or Covered you should be careful too, since the life you save by being careful will be your own.
This provider looked good to me: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/242039225581.
But, I asked for advice here at the forum, and got steered to this review by Shaggy: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...light=jennifer#post4960350.
Needless to say, I will not see that provider even if I am in a hazmat suit.
Shaggy, the life you may have saved is mine, and I am passing your info forward to help other mongers protect themselves!
Mongers, be careful out there, whether you are BB or covered!
-
08-03-21 14:01 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 307TA Experience
TAs are a favorite of mine and lately the results haven't been too bad, just not great. I've had exceptional visits and some that you reserve for a rainy / horny day and you need something taken care of. I saw this ad and thought I'd ask before I jumped in. I appreciate the quick feedback. I always expect older than the 20 something in the ad, just not real old. Once though, a rare event indeed, I got the 20 yo in the ad photo, awkward using a translation app to bed this beauty, but it was all good! The next week I went back on the same contact and got her "older sister". Suffered a bit of "dick wilt" when she answered the door but older sister has skills far greater than her little sister.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 12:35 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 72Asian walker
Back about 10 years ago. There use to be an Asian SW on Phillips. Rather cute in comparison to what you find out there now. She hated giving BJ so if you asked for one for the standard rate you would get a free upgrade almost instantly. Miss those days.
Originally Posted by MikeEbanks
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 10:35 #22428Senior Member

Posts: 96She is old.
Did hh $. 4 she is old 40 or 50's at least. I love asians but I never had a good exp in Jax and certainly I do not recommend this one either.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 10:13 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 1840Summer
I personally never met Summer but heard from a friend that was a really nice person and a top provider here in Jax. The list of women that have passed due to this toxic drug mixture just taking into consideration Jacksonville and surrounding area is much to long to list here, the numbers are staggering, this drug combo in particular seems to kill a very high percentage of users. I know or have heard of more people dying from herion / fentanyl over doses than I personally know having died of covid, actually a lot more! Of course you'll hear little about this in news media because the population it affects isn't what they consider mainstream or news worthy, I guess sex workers dying from drug over doses doesn't sell enough advertising! It's a very sad state of affairs and a pointed commentary of our society in general! We as mongers obviously contribute to this dilemma providing the cash that fuels this beast so our hands aren't clean in this situation but we all have our addictions don't we? I guess there's little we can do but pray for the fallen. Sad, very sad indeed. JD.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 10:09 #22426Senior Member

Posts: 307Traveling Asian
Any info on this one? It goes without saying, she ain't the one in the photo but,. Looking for some info.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/586856149154
-
08-03-21 08:53 #22425Senior Member

Posts: 119Paying it forward.
y’all have saved me from ripoffs and robberies! Just doing my part. That being said, I knew the risks, did the research, and decided the risk was acceptable for me.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 05:19 #22424Senior Member

Posts: 124Not this one
I hadn't had a dream with her but, it seems she is quite a loss! RIP!! SUMMER.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 23:10 #22423Senior Member

Posts: 170Or this one or Nikki on blanding?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/114128638556
Thanks in advance I'm going to be visiting later this week.
-
08-02-21 21:46 #22422Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks I Looked Her Up In St Aug Per your Advice and Decided No Way
Thanks, and I read her St Aug review by Shaggy, and this one has a lot of negatives, super negative in fact.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
Because of your great info, I am passing on her. Thank you for great info.
P.S. All you mongers, this is what this forum is for, real mongers giving honest info to fellow mongers!









Reply With Quote






