Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6783
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    I found her attractive and my type. She quoted me 8 for couple of hours, I am negotiating for 6 or more hours. She said nope 8 min 2 hrs (with rolling eyes emoji) its okay if you don't want to, there are others who are willing to do it.
    Well, good for her. Because she's 20 and whatever cuteness she has will probably last for 2 more years. Then she's done. I was reading the reddit forum there must be a lot of thirsty ass simps.

    If these younger girls are willing to bang old ass wrinkled boomers for max cash then so be it.

    FYI, I'm better looking than her so I tossed it up as a charity case.

  2. #6782
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c52b0...d-b3679aea58e4

    Overpaid for this one too 650.

    BBBJ, cfs but she was enthusiastic- several rounds.

    3 to 4 would have been the better price.

  3. #6781

    Dmvangel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8a9c...9-88e20d7ffcda

    500. Cfs, BBBJ. Nice BJ, I like her nice thin body, tight pussy. However lame laid. She was done after one round.

    Plus ex stripper, druggie. Think she's in rehab now.

  4. #6780
    https://www.seeking.com/member/475b5...6-594e26ef2e1f

    Pounded this one BBBJ, cip etc.

    300. Hotter in pics. Those pics are probably 5 yrs old.

  5. #6779
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Was she DTF? Wanted to make 2 k before moving to TX but didn't want to meet, stuck to virtual with me.
    Yeah, she told me she banged a dude for $600. I don't think she's that attractive either actually, and I go back and forth as to whether 18 is hot or creepy.

    Right now I seem to prefer mid-20's community college white girl types, and not the overpriced college graduate or younger Asians, or the really trashy tattooed up and pierced types.

  6. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Now I know why I never met her, was going for less but later came back with 8 or more. LOL.
    She what was she going for? When I met her she started saying shit like her last SD was giving her 1 k or some shit. Blah blah.

    I only have a window when I can play so I said fuck it and ate the cost to pound her. I shouldn't have but it is what it is.

    She isn't worth more than 300. There are hotter better options at the 4 and 5 range.

  7. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4
    Nah, that's a flabby ass girl and she's 18. Nah, hard pass! No more than 200.

  8. #6776

    So that's you!! LOL

    I found her attractive and my type. She quoted me 8 for couple of hours, I am negotiating for 6 or more hours. She said nope 8 min 2 hrs (with rolling eyes emoji) its okay if you don't want to, there are others who are willing to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.

  9. #6775

    Elixir3431

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4
    Was she DTF? Wanted to make 2 k before moving to TX but didn't want to meet, stuck to virtual with me.

  10. #6774

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.
    Now I know why I never met her, was going for less but later came back with 8 or more. LOL.

  11. #6773
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4

  12. #6772
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.

  13. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is pretty rock solid. I've seen a few SBs he's posted about before he posted intel on them and it all checks out. If he indicates she visits the area, then she visits the area.

    I likely overpaid a few dollars for empresia but still had a good time with her when she was living in Dc.
    As fat as Empresia. She just text me one day and said to come over and we didn't discuss anything specifically.

    As I was halfway in her she said wait we didn't discuss ppm so I just offered her whatever I had.

    I think she was dtf that day or something.

  14. #6770

    Tomfordmodels intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know. You never mention she travel to the DC area too.
    Is pretty rock solid. I've seen a few SBs he's posted about before he posted intel on them and it all checks out. If he indicates she visits the area, then she visits the area.

    I likely overpaid a few dollars for empresia but still had a good time with her when she was living in Dc.

  15. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b322d...7-ff3e7d5ead00

    Texted this one for a minute, but once I said I was only interested in meeting, she went silent.
    She is actually just south of Richmond. Has a whole crew of friends who do the same thing, have since high school.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape