Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,871 to 18,885 of 41291
-
08-02-21 20:29 #22421Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
-
08-02-21 19:36 #22420Senior Member

Posts: 162No this one
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/887657994465
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 16:28 #22419Senior Member

Posts: 119Her name is Julie / Jennifer
She's real. I had fun and enjoyed the visit. You may want to search the St Aug forum under Jennifer K to find out more of her "issues".
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 15:50 #22418Senior Member

Posts: 124Summer rip
Is this the summer you guys are talking about? IF so, look at the time of post?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/129639017318
-
08-02-21 14:16 #22417

Posts: 5The damn fentanyl is actually pig tranquilizer mixed with some sort of cut.
Originally Posted by SurfLax
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 13:10 #22416Senior Member

Posts: 1062Some horrifying stuff, don't do drugs
Heard from someone she passed out but didn't fall down, instead she somehow fell upright against the wall. Saliva started filling her mouth and when she was found they tried to lay her down. As they did that a gallon of spit came out of her nose and mouth.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
The girl basically drowned in her own spit, while sitting up against a wall, her "friends" also stole her money (about $5000).
-
08-02-21 11:37 #22415Senior Member

Posts: 269Dang
She was amazing. Lost another one.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 11:35 #22414Senior Member

Posts: 269Funny
My buddy messaged her the other day about that price and she jumped down his throat over her NEVER EVER doing that for that price. Which I laughed when he messaged me. I told him she's probably getting a lot of guys messaging her now so she's probably uping her price which girls tend to do once that starts happening.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 04:53 #22413Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Intel On This Provider?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/638813669077
She lists no name, and searching her phone number gives no results.
Any intel on her?
Is she real or fake (location listed is Jacksonville, which has me wondering if a scam)?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-01-21 22:23 #22412Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Summer
Her girlfriend told me she died standing up. This is how rescue found her deceased. Just unimaginable.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:41 #22411Senior Member

Posts: 107Summer RIP
At least a few weeks, Non-Hispanic Karmen is posting about it on social media. Seems the damn Fentanyl again.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 11:43 #22410Senior Member

Posts: 554Summer
When did Summer pass?? Now this is the girl in OP with the really nice tits? Late 30's?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 09:40 #22409Senior Member

Posts: 99Numbers won't help.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
For $14/ month they get three burner numbers + their actual number, throw in the Db or Handlers phone, girl easily has 8 numbers.
-
08-01-21 07:32 #22408Senior Member

Posts: 470No name, number only
Can we post pohone numbers from ads? It the only identifying info besides the link.
Admin2, my apologies if I can't. She put it on a public ad, so I don't see the harm.
904 207 2379
The SWan in question must have gotten a phone for a few days, she has the slender figure of a walker. She looks like trouble, but if she's not I like that waif look.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/800868346424
I wish I could figure out how to find them in the forum myself, but without a name, its hard to search for the reviews. Maybe we can just post simple post "who" with link and phone number (which shouldn't change as much, I guess), so we can search later. If you know her name, just answer and that will connect phone to name.
Haha, then we can play the 'how many phone numbers did that dumb ho have?
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/TMj...FkMzc5YjBi.jpg
-
08-01-21 00:34 #22407Senior Member

Posts: 708Rip?
SUMMER IS RIP'ed?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Yeah I did a couple of threesomes with her, the first one was absolutely amazing Which I wrote about here. The second one. Eeh not so much. But she had an amazing Body. Sorry to hear of her passing.










Reply With Quote





