Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJacobJ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Britney? Usually posts as 23 yr old blonde playmate on the weekends on stg. Been thinking of trying her for a while but cannot find any info on her which seemed odd with how long I think she's been posting ads.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/448376228262
    Chatted a few times. 250 hr. Can be slow to respond. Have yet to meet.

  2. #258

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    There's a section under Philly called "Philly Sugar" which will suit your needs nicely.
    Appreciate the info, stay safe.

  3. #257
    There's a section under Philly called "Philly Sugar" which will suit your needs nicely.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm in the process of relocating to the area. It looks like it's as dead here as NH. I have pretty much given up on SW's and STG, if there is another website you guys use please let me know? I'm mostly on SA and WYP and if one of the moderators can put up a section for those two sites I already have 2 women I have met down here. Any info you mongers can pass along will be much appreciated and I will reciprocate as soon as I actually get with some girls. You can look at my posts and can see I'm quite active and plan on being so in PA. Thank you for helping a fellow monger out!

  4. #256

    Britney

    Anyone see Britney? Usually posts as 23 yr old blonde playmate on the weekends on stg. Been thinking of trying her for a while but cannot find any info on her which seemed odd with how long I think she's been posting ads.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/448376228262

  5. #255

    New to the area.

    Hello fellow mongers. I'm in the process of relocating to the area. It looks like it's as dead here as NH. I have pretty much given up on SW's and STG, if there is another website you guys use please let me know? I'm mostly on SA and WYP and if one of the moderators can put up a section for those two sites I already have 2 women I have met down here. Any info you mongers can pass along will be much appreciated and I will reciprocate as soon as I actually get with some girls. You can look at my posts and can see I'm quite active and plan on being so in PA. Thank you for helping a fellow monger out!

  6. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't knock it till you've tried it.
    I have not seen that much out there. Anything better?

  7. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Who tf is paying for that 60+year old Pussy.
    Don't knock it till you've tried it.

  8. #252

    Ceecee

    Who tf is paying for that 60+year old Pussy.

  9. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Tried few times. No answer.

  10. #250
    Visit her website.

    https://ceeceeinallentown.simplesite.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be kind enough to PM me her number? I saw her a few years back. Lots of fun! Thanks!

  11. #249
    I have seen Carrie, it's been a couple of years. Those pics are NOT flattering. Maybe she's put on Covid weight. She was skinny, but not unhealthily so. Friendly, kind, about 47, smoker, some mileage on her but she still had personality and a sense of humor. Enjoys pleasing. Gives a nice BBBJ, rode covered CG. Haven't been in touch with her for a bit, I know she was bouncing between Quakertown and Allentown for a while. She's for-real and $$ for the FS hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlliStar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Carrie before or know if she's still around?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/856935268030

  12. #248

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by TJParker  [View Original Post]
    CeeCee is a little crazy before you start to get more intimate. But it was a good / wild crazy when we got down to business! YMMV, but we spent way longer than expected time playing together!
    I saw Cee Cee a few years back, ten maybe. Had a great time. Yes, she is a little kooky, but I like that. And she has a wonderful body for a woman of ANY age. No disrespect to other Allentown women, but Cee Cee is the only one I would drive the 60 miles from here to see. I haven't seen her ads for a long time, but if she's back on the scene, I would seriously consider a repeat. I wonder if she'd remember me. Probably not, but it wouldn't matter. Any contact info would be appreciated.

    HP.

  13. #247

    Carrie

    Has anyone here seen Carrie before or know if she's still around?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/856935268030

  14. #246

    Info

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...s/436308300757

    She also posts under ads titled "the early bird catches the worm", "late night snack", "head doctor is on call". Nice pics. Wondering if worth it?

  15. #245

    Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere123  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be kind enough to PM me her number? I saw her a few years back. Lots of fun! Thanks!
    410-XXX-7287.

    This was her last published number on Erotic Monkey but her add now shows her inactive and last review 5/21.

    Saw her once a few years ago and she talks too much but when she gets going can wear you down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape