Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Now I know why I never met her, was going for less but later came back with 8 or more. LOL.
    She what was she going for? When I met her she started saying shit like her last SD was giving her 1 k or some shit. Blah blah.

    I only have a window when I can play so I said fuck it and ate the cost to pound her. I shouldn't have but it is what it is.

    She isn't worth more than 300. There are hotter better options at the 4 and 5 range.

  2. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4
    Nah, that's a flabby ass girl and she's 18. Nah, hard pass! No more than 200.

  3. #6770

    So that's you!! LOL

    I found her attractive and my type. She quoted me 8 for couple of hours, I am negotiating for 6 or more hours. She said nope 8 min 2 hrs (with rolling eyes emoji) its okay if you don't want to, there are others who are willing to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.

  4. #6769

    Elixir3431

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4
    Was she DTF? Wanted to make 2 k before moving to TX but didn't want to meet, stuck to virtual with me.

  5. #6768

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.
    Now I know why I never met her, was going for less but later came back with 8 or more. LOL.

  6. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.
    LOL. Killing it for the rest of us. I bet you are the one who outbid me for this girl:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fc888...1-9eff1187d3f4

  7. #6766
    https://www.seeking.com/member/02fbb...5-608ade18db8c

    Yeah, call me an idiot. I overpaid for this one and it was on covered sex no BJ, and nothing.

    We met and I was thirsty so I just gave her what she wanted and it was 8. Now, I wouldn't pay no more that 3. Lesson learned.

  8. #6765
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is pretty rock solid. I've seen a few SBs he's posted about before he posted intel on them and it all checks out. If he indicates she visits the area, then she visits the area.

    I likely overpaid a few dollars for empresia but still had a good time with her when she was living in Dc.
    As fat as Empresia. She just text me one day and said to come over and we didn't discuss anything specifically.

    As I was halfway in her she said wait we didn't discuss ppm so I just offered her whatever I had.

    I think she was dtf that day or something.

  9. #6764

    Tomfordmodels intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know. You never mention she travel to the DC area too.
    Is pretty rock solid. I've seen a few SBs he's posted about before he posted intel on them and it all checks out. If he indicates she visits the area, then she visits the area.

    I likely overpaid a few dollars for empresia but still had a good time with her when she was living in Dc.

  10. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b322d...7-ff3e7d5ead00

    Texted this one for a minute, but once I said I was only interested in meeting, she went silent.
    She is actually just south of Richmond. Has a whole crew of friends who do the same thing, have since high school.

  11. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bbbd7...6-efed96159559

    Fuck, she wants 1 k for the ride. There are dudes offering 4 k to 6 k monthly.

    Fuck. Just rather tinder my ass off until I find something nice.

    At least she says I'm hot so at least I got off where a 20 something think my old ass is attractive.
    Only the hottest chicks will be able to get 4 K or more a month. Dudes who pay that are rare. But they do exist I'm sure. If she landed one she better hold on to him tight!! Or else she's just shooting for the stars hoping she lands a whale.

  12. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    This one came across as a pro was hosting out of hotel in Tyson Corner. $$$ could get the job done. Didn't discuss what was on the menu. I didn't pull the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/895b1...0-5cf3cc74057c
    She is nuts, beware.

    Had been blowing up my phone, wouldn't do multiple hours it seems. Had to block her and her very very long Texts.

  13. #6760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Online only / time waster

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b322d...7-ff3e7d5ead00

    Texted this one for a minute, but once I said I was only interested in meeting, she went silent.

  14. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    Comes off as very sweet, but firm on platonic.
    Whatever!! She's one burger from being fat! I give her 2 yrs to balloon and she will be cip, cim for 200.

  15. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She's on my Hidden Members list, so she probably was looking for online-only or platonic and just didn't say so in her profile. Even if she'd been pricey, I'd have left it alone (or scrounged up the cash). Perhaps that's changed.
    Comes off as very sweet, but firm on platonic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape