Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8946

    Just wondering

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65273047

    Has anyone seen this sexy little one I just rain across her ad and damn.

  2. #8945

    Headed to Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    I browse the ads and the forums daily, I have a few regular guaranteed safe providers like Jody in deltona, stephanie is also great. MILFS are my vice so I seen this ad and its completely new.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65241052

    Never seen her ads before, has no reviews and looking how she does; it seems TGTBT.
    I was going to be headed to Orlando and have been checking around I've noticed her and in the week it seems she has changed her number two times her saved profile on listcrawler can't find but she does look TGTBT, could be fun. Her first posts had reasonable rates then it looked like she got GPS, but seemed to have a limited menu. Have talked with a couple of providers and will report back with any information.

  3. #8944

    Anyone have insight?

    I browse the ads and the forums daily, I have a few regular guaranteed safe providers like Jody in deltona, stephanie is also great. MILFS are my vice so I seen this ad and its completely new.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65241052

    Never seen her ads before, has no reviews and looking how she does; it seems TGTBT.

  4. #8943

    That's what I thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a set up different numbers in different states if the dates are close it's a sting.

    And the pictures look like they were cropped don't do bro and let me guess her rates are budget friendly? If I was the handler 200 hh.
    Still fairly inexperienced with the hobby, and just wanted validation before I let a date like this just drop.

    If nobody on here confirms she's real, I'm not touching that.

  5. #8942

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they could be sisters.

  6. #8941

    Call the number on add

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Probably a real person, but not their pics. She's fine with recording but not showing face in her ad? Sounds interesting though.
    If you call the number on the add. It's a Publix. Smh I wanted to try Greek LOL.

  7. #8940

    That's definitely not the BBBJCIM Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is a undisputed Goat of head. Man I miss them lips.

  8. #8939

    You know when someone is a hardcore H user

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    That is what I thought too when she was gaining all the weight. But didn't she move to Texas.
    When they get a fucking tattoo of a hypodermic needle on their arm! Maybe she is just a nurse? LOL.

  9. #8938

    Baby jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    That is what I thought too when she was gaining all the weight. But didn't she move to Texas.
    She did move back to texas.

  10. #8937

    That is what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy  [View Original Post]
    That is what I thought too when she was gaining all the weight. But didn't she move to Texas.

  11. #8936

    Bruh don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    So Cathy Marie gave a s / o to Sexy Rena. She claims to be in the area, but all her ads are outdated and not from Florida.

    https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/reno-8850625

    Have any of you guys seen her? She already gave me an address to an apartment, and prices seem reasonable, but I'm still not 100% convinced she's real.
    Sounds like a set up different numbers in different states if the dates are close it's a sting.

    And the pictures look like they were cropped don't do bro and let me guess her rates are budget friendly? If I was the handler 200 hh.

  12. #8935

    Baby Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks very familiar 🤔 I just can't remember why.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65045190
    Looks like baby jamie! LOL https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/321-347-6/1/694680.

  13. #8934
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    This chick is so cool. She is older, mid 40's but she looks better then the pic on her ad. Talkative but when she get down to give head damn is she good. Dt, attention to the boys. She really enjoys giving head. And if your an ass guy she has a big round ass to bust a nut in. She is a really good person. Treat her well.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/323022943702
    To be clear, she's a great provider with wonderful oral skills. But her butt hole is not on the menu.

  14. #8933

    Srena5579

    So Cathy Marie gave a s / o to Sexy Rena. She claims to be in the area, but all her ads are outdated and not from Florida.

    https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/reno-8850625

    Have any of you guys seen her? She already gave me an address to an apartment, and prices seem reasonable, but I'm still not 100% convinced she's real.

  15. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65157214#.

    Honestly I been wanting to see this one for years I like the dirty blonde look but I know she not a good provider always around some drama and (if the reviews on here are correct) into drugs hard. I never seen her once but just from the ads and shit I see she posted herself post I run away from it.
    I, personally, wouldn't touch that. I've seen a couple homemade vids online from mongers that got a hold of her. Not my cup of tea. We are all getting sloppy seconds / thirds / fourths / etc. & I'd gladly pass on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape