Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 32178
-
08-02-21 21:57 #19533Senior Member

Posts: 115Nana at Pine Spa
Had some time to have a dream at Pine Spa today. I drew the services of Nana. Very playful, flirty, and cute. She smelled amazing and her long dark hair was super sexy. Paid the house fee of. 6 for 30 with TS. The TS was nice. Lots of teasing from the beginning and thorough. Almost thought she was going to slide a finger in. On the flip was more of the same with lots of attention to junior. She told me to lay down face up because time was short. She started with soft touch. Told me to lay the tip on the table and she would return. I payed the 1. On the table. When she returned she counted and got naked. Very nice B cups and nice bouncy bottom. She started teasing and rub. Next thing I know she starts a very good CBJ. After a minute of that she jumps on junior. Rides for a bit but then tells me to switch and get on top. She took a good pounding for a few minutes till I finished. She said she really enjoyed it and that I was really good. I guess they lie even after getting the tip hahaha. Either way it was a fun experience for me. Definitely recommend and I'll be going back.
-
08-02-21 16:18 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 115She was def my fav! Sad to hear she is no longer around.
Originally Posted by VamassageFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 15:21 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 146Sonja in Herndon retired years ago
She came back once as Alba. Then retired again. She was the absolute alltime best. Been hobbying for a couple decades and have yet to find anyone as good. She was fantastic when just massage and HJ, and was tops as Alba (when she offered FS). I'd love to find someone like her again.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 14:40 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 220Are you talking the white girl with long dark hair in her 20's? She was cool, but left years and years ago.
Originally Posted by Tmac32
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:52 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 418Coco on Vacation
Unfortunately. Coco is back to Korea on vacation, so we lost another one for awhile.
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 10:24 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai Nadia
Does she have tattoos on her back and shoulder? Older pictures of her don't show any.
-
08-01-21 21:55 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 34I called blue therapy today and the person who picked up the phone said that coco is on vacation, back to Korea. Anyone care enough to explain? Maybe I called the wrong blue therapy?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:36 #19526Regular Member

Posts: 14Around what age group would you place Coco. Are we talking hot, young, sex in comparison to other NOVA AMPs so like 40's? Or do we mean actually young, so low-mid 30's?
Originally Posted by SexBear
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:00 #19525Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting for the day
Hi all,
I am visiting for the day on Monday and I am looking for some recommendations. I will be in the Burke / Fairfax area for the day. I am looking for a place that offers a decent rub with BBBJ finish and maybe other options on the menu if the mood suits. I have noticed j and why but haven't seen may reviews. Thanks in advance! And please feel free to send a PM.
-
08-01-21 16:43 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 42Coco is great
Yes, she rocks.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:47 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 115Sonja in Herndon?
Is she still around?
-
07-31-21 23:24 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 648I had a good time with Judy and she was very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 18:49 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 229Anyone been to Eden Spa in Alexandria? I searched for Eden but just got the Eden models.
-
07-31-21 17:35 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 49Flowers
I had some time to kill in McLean recently and debating going to see who was new at QQ or CC. Then I remembered Daisy. I hadn't been in a while and had occasional good results there.
So I went. Jenny answered the door and was my therapist. Mid-40's to early-50's is my guess. Long hair and a nice MILF body. She escorted me to the room, took my $ amd went to prepare the shower. TS was good and very thorough. Special attention to the back, including a bit of finger to clean things out.
The massage was almost nonexistent. She put a sheet on me and pushed around for about 2 minutes. Then the 40-minute soft touch started. She brought me to the edge several times before inviting me to flip. She never did get to the rimming I thought was going to happen (based on the thoroughness of the shower), but she teased like crazy.
On the flip, she asked if I wanted her top off and if I would take care of her. Yes and yes.
She stripped completely. Nice turn of events.
For the next 20 minutes she brought me to the edge a few more times. Hopped on the table for a little bit of stripper slide, and finally rubbed one out with me paining her tits and belly.
Clean up, several minutes of relaxing massage, and I was on my way a happy man. I tipped. 6 and she seemed pleased with it.
-
07-31-21 15:09 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 134Dating Site?
I noticed the changes this morning and it looks like they are trying to make the former escorts section look like a dating site, maybe to avoid FOSTA / SESTA feds. The massage section has been changed into a business-style layout with services offered, hours, and price. I mean, it is a little clunky but at least there is more info than just a picture and phone number. I suspect there will be a migration to rubratings soon.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




