Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13715
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Or one can click on link and remove the '. ' at the end.
    I think the dot is a bug in the forum software that automatically adds a period at the end of every sentence. Because you know, mongers are knuckle-draggers who don't know how to write English. The solution is to type a space and a word after you paste the link, so the period gets attached to the word instead of to the URL.

    This is a test https://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en word.

  2. #13714

    Anyone seen Daisy?

    Hi everybody, longtime lurker and hobbyist first time poster. Anyone ever seen Daisy? Thinking of going to see her. Would appreciate a review and will definitely post one after.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/307629315662

  3. #13713
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    That link led to the front page of Bedpage.

    How to capture the correct link:

    1: Navigate to the correct page. With the lady's pic & profile. Etc.

    2: Left click the mouse on the link and it should turn blue as in its highlighted or tap link to highlight it if your using the phone.

    3: Copy it by right clicking on the link if on the computer. Then click on copy.

    If on the phone an option to copy the link should show if you press / tap on the highlighted link.

    4: Paste the link in this forum.

    Thanks!!

    SJ.
    Or one can click on link and remove the '. ' at the end.

  4. #13712
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraTog  [View Original Post]
    She had two ads, one on Rubratings and the other on Bedpage. Both links now to go other providers (here's the Bedpage link: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9837948.html). I'm not sure what the deal is. I guess the links on Rubratings / Bedpage are not static and if someone takes them down they get recycled?

    One oddity: the Rubratings / Alexa ad, and the Bedpage / Natasha ad, while they have different pictures, have the same phone number. Pretty sure the text of the ads is the same too. Just the names / photo have changed.

    I'm new at this, so not sure what the deal is.
    Yeah that's odd. Saw her two weeks ago and she said she'd be here for 3 months. I noticed somebody else in the apt so maybe they rotate. I should mention while she's young and attractive it seemed like she operates on volume. Just don't expect GFE though she is friendly enough. She had her next appt walking to her place as I walked out which was a little awkward. I was just at 1 hr. YMMV. Not sure I'll repeat.

  5. #13711

    Bad Link!

    That link led to the front page of Bedpage.

    How to capture the correct link:

    1: Navigate to the correct page. With the lady's pic & profile. Etc.

    2: Left click the mouse on the link and it should turn blue as in its highlighted or tap link to highlight it if your using the phone.

    3: Copy it by right clicking on the link if on the computer. Then click on copy.

    If on the phone an option to copy the link should show if you press / tap on the highlighted link.

    4: Paste the link in this forum.

    Thanks!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by AstraTog  [View Original Post]
    If you're still interested, the same provider I dreamt of going as Millin now shows up on Bedpage as Natasha: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../9837948.html. The photo there the same as the dream.

  6. #13710
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    You aren't part of the problem. It's the guys who are paying the bottom of the barrel providers 300-400 who are the problem. For CBJ, and no kissing, one pop, and being rushed out of the door at 20-30 minutes when they have paid for an hour.
    I wonder if anyone saw Jennifer lately and know whether she has increased her rate or not. I have tried contacting her a few times, and no response at all. I guess she has enough business from her regulars.

  7. #13709
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    400/ hr is pretty standard now in the area unfortunately. Providers who just a year ago were charging 350-400 hr are now at the 500-700 hr range. All it takes is a few to raise their rates, and their peers who look just as good or better are going to think to themselves, "Wait! If she can get that much, then so can I!" I don't mind paying 400 - 500 for a mind-blowing hour that includes BBBJ, DFK, CFS, MSOG; but I guess that makes me part of the problem.
    You aren't part of the problem. It's the guys who are paying the bottom of the barrel providers 300-400 who are the problem. For CBJ, and no kissing, one pop, and being rushed out of the door at 20-30 minutes when they have paid for an hour.

  8. #13708

    Narumi instead of Seria

    Was bummed out to hear Seria is already gone from the area, so I went to see Narumi at MP instead.

    I thought Seria was beautiful. Like a living, breathing sex doll, but I was more than happy with how petite and cute Narumi is. And to be honest, Narumi was a more energetic performer. At least for me.

    MP is now a solid A+ 2 for 2 for me now. Really happy with their selection so far.

  9. #13707

    Beverly does half hours for 160

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I came across an ad for Beverly on Adult Search and found she now wants $400 an hour. That's right, $400 an hour for a non-GFE provider with a history of reliability and other issues.

    Sadly, there are some mongers out there willing to pay those rates. They probably don't RTFF. We've got to say no to such outrageous pricing, especially for someone with a checkered history like Beverly.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2359172
    I didn't ask her hour rate, but I doubt it's over 250. I decided years ago that she was no longer worth 100 for a short visit, unless you like your girls to smell of piss and weed.

    Adult Search and similar pages often have crazy rates.

  10. #13706

    400-500

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    400/ hr is pretty standard now in the area unfortunately. Providers who just a year ago were charging 350-400 hr are now at the 500-700 hr range. All it takes is a few to raise their rates, and their peers who look just as good or better are going to think to themselves, "Wait! If she can get that much, then so can I!" I don't mind paying 400 - 500 for a mind-blowing hour that includes BBBJ, DFK, CFS, MSOG; but I guess that makes me part of the problem.
    Yep, you are.

  11. #13705

    Natasha?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I was going to check Millin out but now?
    If you're still interested, the same provider I dreamt of going as Millin now shows up on Bedpage as Natasha: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../9837948.html. The photo there the same as the dream.

  12. #13704

    Standard Rate in the DMV

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I came across an ad for Beverly on Adult Search and found she now wants $400 an hour. That's right, $400 an hour for a non-GFE provider with a history of reliability and other issues.

    Sadly, there are some mongers out there willing to pay those rates. They probably don't RTFF. We've got to say no to such outrageous pricing, especially for someone with a checkered history like Beverly.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2359172
    400/ hr is pretty standard now in the area unfortunately. Providers who just a year ago were charging 350-400 hr are now at the 500-700 hr range. All it takes is a few to raise their rates, and their peers who look just as good or better are going to think to themselves, "Wait! If she can get that much, then so can I!" I don't mind paying 400 - 500 for a mind-blowing hour that includes BBBJ, DFK, CFS, MSOG; but I guess that makes me part of the problem.

  13. #13703

    Not sure what happened to Millin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Who is Millin? Did you mean to link the ad for Alexa? If it's Alexa you saw, she's been around for a while and used to work out of Fairfax, just recently moved to Tysons. I used to see her semi-regularly pre-COVID but then she disappeared. Her normal routine is a very soft body rub that almost puts you to sleep before moving on to the FS action. I never felt shorted on time but maybe things have changed. I need to go pay her a visit just for those great set of tits of hers.
    She had two ads, one on Rubratings and the other on Bedpage. Both links now to go other providers (here's the Bedpage link: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...n/9837948.html). I'm not sure what the deal is. I guess the links on Rubratings / Bedpage are not static and if someone takes them down they get recycled?

    One oddity: the Rubratings / Alexa ad, and the Bedpage / Natasha ad, while they have different pictures, have the same phone number. Pretty sure the text of the ads is the same too. Just the names / photo have changed.

    I'm new at this, so not sure what the deal is.

  14. #13702

    Another Springfield ACS provider

    I recently contacted another Springfield Asian crapshoot provider at the suggestion of a fellow monger. I arrived at a familiar mid-range motel near the mall and drew Sasa, who's been previously reviewed in this forum.

    Sasa is old enough to be the mother of the model pictured in the ad. Her tits are saggy and she's got a bit of a gut, though I've got no right to complain about the latter. While she may lack in the looks department, she definitely made up for it in performance. It was much better than the service I received a few weeks earlier from Linda, another Springfield ACS provider.

    After we undressed and got on the bed, Sasa began with a HJ. She then asked if I wanted BB service. Normally I don't do that, but in this case I accepted it. I wanted to see if I could perform again after my poor experience with Linda. Sasa gave me a very nice BBBJ before hopping on and riding me in CG. I frankly didn't last long before I finished. After cleaning up, Sasa gave me a brief, so-so massage until she said time was up. It still felt good to be touched even if the massage wasn't all that great. The other downside is she shorted me by five minutes. Damage was $130 for HH plus $40 for BB service. If you don't mind a provider on the line between the MILF and GILF age ranges, Sasa is a reasonably good choice as ACS providers go.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

  15. #13701

    Alexa

    5797 number is the old Alexa Thai in fair lakes. She is still pretty good as I saw her last month! The other numbers may be here with a new phone but I know she still answers her old number.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Actually, there are presently two Alexa Thais advertising in the STG escorts section. One Alexa is located in the Fair Oaks area and the other in Tysons. Both are using similar photos, so I suspect at least one of them is fake or a different Alexa.

    Alexa #1, Fair Oaks:

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...7/275462619557

    Alexa #2, Tysons, advertising with a higher rate than Alexa #1:

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...7/682394995382

    I came across this ad on Craigslist last month, which displays the same info as Alexa #1 except her eyes aren't obscured in the photo.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...350008655.html

    Were I a betting man, I'd bet on Alexa #2 being a different Alexa from the one who's worked in the Northern Virginia area off and on for years. But who knows. Alexa #1 previously advertised that she didn't offer FS, so I'm wondering if her menu changed. Perhaps other mongers can enlighten us. In the meantime, I suspect plenty of us are confused.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape