Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Off-topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1092

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    No, go look up the numbers, I believe it's something like 98% of all new cases are non vaccinated people. Folks just want to highlight the tiny number of vaccinated people who get it to defend their "vax doesn't work / matter" narrative.
    So even when the anti-vaxxers screech about this:

    Breakthrough Covid cases: At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive

    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/30/brea...-positive.html

    You know what that means? It means 99.93% of fully vaccinated Americans have not tested positive.

    People seem to have lost the ability to apply any perspective. I have to tell you, I'm shocked at how many scientists and medical professionals we seem to have on a hooker board. lol

  2. #1091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Meh.

    I got the vaccine months ago. So not an anti vaxxer. That being said, they are claiming many of the new cases HAD the vaccine (so not complete immunity).

    And bottom line the mask mandates are nothing more than theater to keep everyone reminded.

    Of the plague around every corner.

    After all. Midterms are just 15.

    Months away. And THAT is the true reason for the continued restrictions.
    No, go look up the numbers, I believe it's something like 98% of all new cases are non vaccinated people. Folks just want to highlight the tiny number of vaccinated people who get it to defend their "vax doesn't work / matter" narrative.

  3. #1090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Almost true but,

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Your body "adjusts" by being exposed to the virus and developing antibodies and immunity. For anybody who's been vaccinated or had Covid, it already is just like a common cold! And since vaccines are now readily available to anybody that wants one, there is no need for any more mandates!
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Meh.

    I got the vaccine months ago. So not an anti vaxxer. That being said, they are claiming many of the new cases HAD the vaccine (so not complete immunity).

    And bottom line the mask mandates are nothing more than theater to keep everyone reminded.

    Of the plague around every corner.

    After all. Midterms are just 15.

    Months away. And THAT is the true reason for the continued restrictions.
    The Vaccine isn't a vaccine at all, it's an immunization and it boosts your immune system to fight off Covid. But yet they're spreading propaganda that all the new cases are from people getting the Vaccine LOL. Duh no one ever said that you won't still get Covid the Immunization is basically to fight off Covid faster and keep you out of the Hospital. Now for real truth of all the new Hospitalizations 99.2 percent of the people are unvaccinated but of course the propaganda machine won't tell you that!

  4. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    But you have a bunch of idiots that after damn near a year think the vaccine is dangerous. People create the most insane conspiracy theories. A lot of my friends use the "remember the Tuskegee experiment". WTH, they want everybody to get vaccinated, not just one group. As long as we have a huge group of people that won't get the vaccine, be ready for more BS.
    Meh.

    I got the vaccine months ago. So not an anti vaxxer. That being said, they are claiming many of the new cases HAD the vaccine (so not complete immunity).

    And bottom line the mask mandates are nothing more than theater to keep everyone reminded.

    Of the plague around every corner.

    After all. Midterms are just 15.

    Months away. And THAT is the true reason for the continued restrictions.

  5. #1088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Your body "adjusts" by being exposed to the virus and developing antibodies and immunity. For anybody who's been vaccinated or had Covid, it already is just like a common cold! And since vaccines are now readily available to anybody that wants one, there is no need for any more mandates!
    But you have a bunch of idiots that after damn near a year think the vaccine is dangerous. People create the most insane conspiracy theories. A lot of my friends use the "remember the Tuskegee experiment". WTH, they want everybody to get vaccinated, not just one group. As long as we have a huge group of people that won't get the vaccine, be ready for more BS.

  6. #1087
    Best bagels in vegas? The Vegas Test Kitchen in downtown.

  7. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Perfect example I was gambling at RW other day and that free cart for beers, water, soda stopped next to me at the slot machines. Two younger males one hispanic and asian both got water and a beer and walked away without tipping. The middle aged lady just smirked and rolled along to next thirsty gambler.
    I don't want to kick off a crazy discussion, but are the races of those two guys relevant? I see plenty of white guys do the same shit.

  8. #1085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Your body "adjusts" by being exposed to the virus and developing antibodies and immunity. For anybody who's been vaccinated or had Covid, it already is just like a common cold! And since vaccines are now readily available to anybody that wants one, there is no need for any more mandates!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    To hear that but yea I agree Covid is probably here to stay however as time goes on and our body adjust to Covid it should just turn into another common cold!

  9. #1084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    For the past decade, I would vacation in Vegas twice a year for 7-10 nights on each trip. And for a good 20 years before that, I would vacation in Vegas for a week at least every other year.

    I have a trip at the end of August that I booked as soon as the mask mandate ended. But I'm not coming to the desert in the summertime if I'll have to wear a mask. If I have to cancel again, like I did at this time last year, it will be a long time before I ever consider returning again, if at all.

    My guess is that the jackasses that you're referring to are 1st time visitors and people who only went there to take advantage of the low rates when it first re-opened and people who wanted to blow off steam built up from all of the Covid restrictions. I saw clips on the news of shootings and violence when Vegas first opened. I don't think those were regular Vegas vacationers.

    People like me who are regular visitors, know Vegas well, appreciate what it used to be before Covid, and tip well will not be returning any time soon. There are lots of states where casino gambling is legal now. If all I want to do is gamble, I have lots of choice. I liked Vegas for everything else it had to offer too. The cheap and plentiful hookers, the buffets, the clubs and shows, the fun party atmosphere.

    Covid will never be completely eliminated! It will be with us forever! Highly effective vaccines are now readily available for FREE to anybody that wants one. That's as good as it can get! The crisis is over. It's sad that we're not willing to just move on now.
    To hear that but yea I agree Covid is probably here to stay however as time goes on and our body adjust to Covid it should just turn into another common cold!

  10. #1083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    For the past decade, I would vacation in Vegas twice a year for 7-10 nights on each trip. And for a good 20 years before that, I would vacation in Vegas for a week at least every other year.

    I have a trip at the end of August that I booked as soon as the mask mandate ended. But I'm not coming to the desert in the summertime if I'll have to wear a mask. If I have to cancel again, like I did at this time last year, it will be a long time before I ever consider returning again, if at all.

    My guess is that the jackasses that you're referring to are 1st time visitors and people who only went there to take advantage of the low rates when it first re-opened and people who wanted to blow off steam built up from all of the Covid restrictions. I saw clips on the news of shootings and violence when Vegas first opened. I don't think those were regular Vegas vacationers.

    People like me who are regular visitors, know Vegas well, appreciate what it used to be before Covid, and tip well will not be returning any time soon. There are lots of states where casino gambling is legal now. If all I want to do is gamble, I have lots of choice. I liked Vegas for everything else it had to offer too. The cheap and plentiful hookers, the buffets, the clubs and shows, the fun party atmosphere.

    Covid will never be completely eliminated! It will be with us forever! Highly effective vaccines are now readily available for FREE to anybody that wants one. That's as good as it can get! The crisis is over. It's sad that we're not willing to just move on now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    the usual crowd isn't traveling, and were have a high number of jackasses, and it's those asses that are canceling.

    They're rude and don't tip. They can stay home.
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    People will still come cause they want to gamble.

  11. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    .

    They're rude and don't tip.
    Perfect example I was gambling at RW other day and that free cart for beers, water, soda stopped next to me at the slot machines. Two younger males one hispanic and asian both got water and a beer and walked away without tipping. The middle aged lady just smirked and rolled along to next thirsty gambler.

  12. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    I heard this story on Fox5 but have been unable to find it on line.

    Most hotels announced 25% off all rooms yesterday.

    Unreasonable draconian rule by a small corrupt representatives are leading this action.

    This restriction return is fueled by those who want us to simply comply and conform.

    The media hype, the government funded institutions and big business are also to blame.

    "Follow the science"? The science is determined by the funding received for the studies.

    The real damage is being done to those who suffer from mental illness and those who believe the message from the authorities.

    99% survival.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ry/ar-BB1gT2Tl
    Like most of Vegas, I work on the strip. Parts are happy about the drop. Not enough staff to go around, the usual crowd isn't traveling, and were have a high number of jackasses, and it's those asses that are canceling.

    They're rude and don't tip. They can stay home.

  13. #1080
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    I heard this story on Fox5 but have been unable to find it on line.

    Most hotels announced 25% off all rooms yesterday.

    Unreasonable draconian rule by a small corrupt representatives are leading this action.

    This restriction return is fueled by those who want us to simply comply and conform.

    The media hype, the government funded institutions and big business are also to blame.

    "Follow the science"? The science is determined by the funding received for the studies.

    The real damage is being done to those who suffer from mental illness and those who believe the message from the authorities.

    99% survival.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ry/ar-BB1gT2Tl
    People will still come cause they want to gamble.

    I was on Fremont St late last night with a UTR lady friend who I took out to dinner at Oscars and we walked for a few hours than back to room for all night "love you longtime action".

    But, seemed alot of peeps weren't wearing masks and metro did nothing about it.

    To be honest it I like it when limited people we're coming cause you don't feel like a salmon swimming up stream running into everyone. PLus, elevators we're not packed and less lines to eat.

    Just my 2 centavos.

  14. #1079

    Caesars Entertainment Announces Largest One Day Reservation Cancellation

    I heard this story on Fox5 but have been unable to find it on line.

    Most hotels announced 25% off all rooms yesterday.

    Unreasonable draconian rule by a small corrupt representatives are leading this action.

    This restriction return is fueled by those who want us to simply comply and conform.

    The media hype, the government funded institutions and big business are also to blame.

    "Follow the science"? The science is determined by the funding received for the studies.

    The real damage is being done to those who suffer from mental illness and those who believe the message from the authorities.

    99% survival.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ry/ar-BB1gT2Tl

  15. #1078

    Lv donations vs la donations

    I was in L. A this past weekend on a family trip. I love LA because the working girls had the best prices and better selection compared to LV. Last year before pandemic I met up with a beautiful black girl that goes by Loni met her a couple times I even met her here in Vegas when she was visiting. Her Rose's were always 100 for 30 min outcall. It was well worth it because she could take a good pounding with zero complaints and has a Fat ass with small waist. This time when I call her up she wants 2 Bill's for 30 or 3 Bill's 1 hour. It wasn't just her but most if not all l. A girls had the same inflated prices. This pandemic sure is a bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape