Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 751 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 11264
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #5849
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Big Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I accidently deleted the last post about the SD apps being banned from the app stores. And yes that is going to happening soon.
    Odd, SD apps are all about dating nonpros. They must be really confused at the app stores and think it is about prostitution.

  2. #5848
    I accidently deleted the last post about the SD apps being banned from the app stores. And yes that is going to happening soon.

  3. #5847

    Very nice from head to foot

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Ditto just wanted to add thanks for them not being just foot shots. LOL.

  4. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My SB / GF that I met 8 years ago on seeking came to visit me in vegas for a week. Only my 2nd wife had lasted longer than that. She still looks good, If her body is an 8 her face is a 9. I have given her about a $$ allowance a month for the last year. But in 8 years it's come to about 40 k. That puts her in about maybe 6th place in all time expenditures for any girl I have ever known (both wives included). While she was here she gave me $ so it was just about a wash for this month.

    I stopped posting pics, but she looked so good yesterday after her mani/pedi I had to share. Maybe take them down in a week or so.
    Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing.

  5. #5845
    My SB / GF that I met 8 years ago on seeking came to visit me in vegas for a week. Only my 2nd wife had lasted longer than that. She still looks good, If her body is an 8 her face is a 9. I have given her about a $$ allowance a month for the last year. But in 8 years it's come to about 40 k. That puts her in about maybe 6th place in all time expenditures for any girl I have ever known (both wives included). While she was here she gave me $ so it was just about a wash for this month.

    I stopped posting pics, but she looked so good yesterday after her mani/pedi I had to share. Maybe take them down in a week or so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPEG‎   2.JPEG‎   3.JPEG‎   4.JPEG‎  

  6. #5844
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Leaked video

    Apparently, seeking has been having undercover crews film meet and greets, fuck chambers, you name it. I hope none of you are in this?

    https://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/826...titution-efukt

    LMFAO.

  7. #5843

    2500 a month

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She just needs 10-100 more John's to see her for $2500 a week and she's set for life.
    She was a cool chick, only asking for 2500 a month to meet up twice a week. It's a steal on SA. On top of that probably one of the better asses I've ever seen and clapped?

    Great week, hopefully everyone else has had some good fortune.

  8. #5842
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Johns?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    She just needs 10-100 more John's to see her for $2500 a week and she's set for life.
    She is a nonpro?

  9. #5841
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if it's just me or the women that have been on SA this month but I've been looking for something during the week while my live in situation with my old SB but current roommate (well she lives in my townhome) works Mon. Fri and travels for work.

    I've met about 3 absolutely 7/8/9's who were Asians for dinner and got to just take them back to my place for a small amount allowance wise.

    Met with a Latina last night. Killer body, ended up and my place. Got nothing from me and wants to meet next Friday.

    Tonight have another Asian I'm going to be meeting and she's got that ABG style.

    The date I'm looking forward to is this other Latina on Saturday, meeting for sushi and drinks. I didn't believe her photos were real so we FaceTimed (made an excuse that I wanted to get to know her and see how we vibed). Easily a 9 in LA. Down to meet twice a week for 2.5 k.

    It's been a run fellas and I hope you're feeling it too.
    She just needs 10-100 more John's to see her for $2500 a week and she's set for life.

  10. #5840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Great Tips!

    I wish everyone would follow these guidelines. I agree with HG on #13. I will block people if they turn hostile but I avoid fights. I don't hesitate to block people who I think might try to retaliate on me with a false report to admin. I post my local forum on dangerous people: blackmailers / robbers. I often warn about rinsers, time-wasters and scammer but only via private DM's. I never post successes. In the past, guys have raced to report ME to the SB mentioned screwing up my play.

    Just an odd mention: I have turned some of the scammers into penpals. A lot of them are from East Europe. I speak Russian and can spot a slavic accent easily. These guys work in shifts so they can text any time of the day and night and the personality and language skill shifts can be abrupt. I know: too much time on my hands. LOL!

    Bam.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]

    13. Report all scammers to the site, and post a warning on this forum with pictures, especially if she's a rob or blackmailer.

    Feel free to share more tips here. Happy Hunting.

  11. #5839
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeson  [View Original Post]
    Have a few girls on SA in the LA that are great and only want a nominal allowance. DM for trades.
    Seriously?

  12. #5838

    Sa

    Have a few girls on SA in the LA that are great and only want a nominal allowance. DM for trades.

  13. #5837
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wholesale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if it's just me or the women that have been on SA this month but I've been looking for something during the week while my live in situation with my old SB but current roommate (well she lives in my townhome) works Mon. Fri and travels for work.

    I've met about 3 absolutely 7/8/9's who were Asians for dinner and got to just take them back to my place for a small amount allowance wise.

    Met with a Latina last night. Killer body, ended up and my place. Got nothing from me and wants to meet next Friday.

    Tonight have another Asian I'm going to be meeting and she's got that ABG style.

    The date I'm looking forward to is this other Latina on Saturday, meeting for sushi and drinks. I didn't believe her photos were real so we FaceTimed (made an excuse that I wanted to get to know her and see how we vibed). Easily a 9 in LA. Down to meet twice a week for 2.5 k.

    It's been a run fellas and I hope you're feeling it too.
    Twice a week for $2,500. As they say, there is no $1,250 hooker, only a $1,250 john. Got to love nonpros.

  14. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    13. Report all scammers to the site, and post a warning on this forum with pictures, especially if she's a rob or blackmailer.
    I don't agree with this one, only because I do not want to draw any attention to my profile for any reason from admin.

  15. #5835

    SA Women this month

    I'm not sure if it's just me or the women that have been on SA this month but I've been looking for something during the week while my live in situation with my old SB but current roommate (well she lives in my townhome) works Mon. Fri and travels for work.

    I've met about 3 absolutely 7/8/9's who were Asians for dinner and got to just take them back to my place for a small amount allowance wise.

    Met with a Latina last night. Killer body, ended up and my place. Got nothing from me and wants to meet next Friday.

    Tonight have another Asian I'm going to be meeting and she's got that ABG style.

    The date I'm looking forward to is this other Latina on Saturday, meeting for sushi and drinks. I didn't believe her photos were real so we FaceTimed (made an excuse that I wanted to get to know her and see how we vibed). Easily a 9 in LA. Down to meet twice a week for 2.5 k.

    It's been a run fellas and I hope you're feeling it too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape