Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7876

    Tgtbt?

    What do you guys think she looks hot and is close to home for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65120069

  2. #7875

    Thank you for TOFT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Much older than she looks in her pics, probably late 40's to mid 50's, some baby damage with saggy boobs. Even though the service was okay, she had a poor attitude and didn't warm up to me at all. Highly deceiving pictures and a cold personality means I myself won't be coming back to see her anytime soon.
    THanks, man! I set up an appointment with her tonite. I'll pass her for now.

  3. #7874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering that too! I use to see that Mackenzie girl regularly. Never did FS but she gave great head. She just dropped off the map. I'm guessing she is either in jail or, sadly, passed away somehow. That's usually the route these gals go when they disappear. They aren't just up and working a 9-5 all of the sudden.
    Yea man she did give decent head. Did you ever see that girl mia. She gave a phenomenal BBBJ cim. Super cheap too like 60 or something. Same thing she just fell off the map.

  4. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, and I thought she looked younger and better than those pictures. She lives in a house and has roommates, I think a guy and a gal. She told me ahead of time about them, and that they were cool with it.

    Her BBBJ was actually pretty good, and she does allow DATY. We started in mish for CFS and when I asked her to get on top she said that she didn't like being on top, so we did a few other positions and I finished. Afterwards we were talking more and she said that she feels insecure on top (not sure why) but now that she felt comfortable with me she would do CG on future visits. Maybe it was just me, who knows. She was friendly and overall it was a good visit. I would repeat. 150 for hh.
    If I was still seeing girls off EB I would never do DATY on them.

  5. #7872

    Sonara

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I know one of you mongers out there tried her out. What's the scoop? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65106260

    She quoted me some very reasonable rates is why my senses are peaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Did you call or text? I've never met with her, but I did reach out a year or two ago when she was under a different name. She called almost immediately and sounded much older, so I didn't pull the trigger. Granted, bsck then her pictures were much more blurred, so it peaked my suspicion that she was 46 with a nice body instead of 26.
    Much older than she looks in her pics, probably late 40's to mid 50's, some baby damage with saggy boobs. Even though the service was okay, she had a poor attitude and didn't warm up to me at all. Highly deceiving pictures and a cold personality means I myself won't be coming back to see her anytime soon.

  6. #7871

    Looking for (UTR) MILFS / Mature near Overland, St Ann, Airport

    Looking for any UTR milfs / matures / gilfs that within the Overland / St Ann / Airport area that see AA. Feel free to PM me.

  7. #7870

    Every honest report

    Every honest report I have read stated she was at least 20 years older than the age she was stating in her ad's. Never saw her but I would require a selfie pic before the visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Did you call or text? I've never met with her, but I did reach out a year or two ago when she was under a different name. She called almost immediately and sounded much older, so I didn't pull the trigger. Granted, bsck then her pictures were much more blurred, so it peaked my suspicion that she was 46 with a nice body instead of 26.

  8. #7869

    Call or text?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I know one of you mongers out there tried her out. What's the scoop? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65106260

    She quoted me some very reasonable rates is why my senses are peaked.
    Did you call or text? I've never met with her, but I did reach out a year or two ago when she was under a different name. She called almost immediately and sounded much older, so I didn't pull the trigger. Granted, bsck then her pictures were much more blurred, so it peaked my suspicion that she was 46 with a nice body instead of 26.

  9. #7868

    Sonara

    Ok so I know one of you mongers out there tried her out. What's the scoop? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65106260

    She quoted me some very reasonable rates is why my senses are peaked.

  10. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on her she looks great?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64960512
    I've had two experiences with this one, with one okay and one bad. The first one was post #7522. The summary for that one was setup was a pain in the ass, but activities were pretty good, including greek.

    Second one was earlier this week. This time, she was very responsive for the setup. We had everything arranged and she sent me the location and room number well in advance. About an hour before, she confirmed the visit with me. All good so far. When I get to the hotel, it's crickets so I went to the room number and knocked and even looked in the window of the room. Nothing. The room wasn't even occupied. I spent a bit more time trying to call and text her to find out what was up. Finally gave up and headed home. I got 3/4 of the way home and she suddenly comes to life again!! Wanted me to come back, apologized, excuses about having to change rooms, all the usual shit these girls pull.

    I guess my advice would be to give her a try, but have a Plan B lined up just in case.

  11. #7866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I can remember seeing adds for this one for a long time, but don't know anything about her. I don't think she has been 29 in a while, but interested.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/3143497236
    I've seen her, and I thought she looked younger and better than those pictures. She lives in a house and has roommates, I think a guy and a gal. She told me ahead of time about them, and that they were cool with it.

    Her BBBJ was actually pretty good, and she does allow DATY. We started in mish for CFS and when I asked her to get on top she said that she didn't like being on top, so we did a few other positions and I finished. Afterwards we were talking more and she said that she feels insecure on top (not sure why) but now that she felt comfortable with me she would do CG on future visits. Maybe it was just me, who knows. She was friendly and overall it was a good visit. I would repeat. 150 for hh.

  12. #7865

    Any one?

    Any one have any info on her she looks great?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64960512

  13. #7864

    Info

    I can remember seeing adds for this one for a long time, but don't know anything about her. I don't think she has been 29 in a while, but interested.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/3143497236
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1e1e251a4f740664a2a9c182843150d7_f.jpg‎  

  14. #7863

    Emma

    Has anyone visited Emma on the South side?

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...louis/65072170

  15. #7862
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".
    LOL. "IF" she is even real. More than likely it's just some weasel PIMP post his ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape