Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 11264
-
08-02-21 18:20 #5849Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Big Tech
Odd, SD apps are all about dating nonpros. They must be really confused at the app stores and think it is about prostitution.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 16:04 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 5603I accidently deleted the last post about the SD apps being banned from the app stores. And yes that is going to happening soon.
-
08-02-21 12:31 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 515Very nice from head to foot
Ditto just wanted to add thanks for them not being just foot shots. LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 21:45 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 3425Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 17:43 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 5603My SB / GF that I met 8 years ago on seeking came to visit me in vegas for a week. Only my 2nd wife had lasted longer than that. She still looks good, If her body is an 8 her face is a 9. I have given her about a $$ allowance a month for the last year. But in 8 years it's come to about 40 k. That puts her in about maybe 6th place in all time expenditures for any girl I have ever known (both wives included). While she was here she gave me $ so it was just about a wash for this month.
I stopped posting pics, but she looked so good yesterday after her mani/pedi I had to share. Maybe take them down in a week or so.
-
08-01-21 17:35 #5844Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Leaked video
Apparently, seeking has been having undercover crews film meet and greets, fuck chambers, you name it. I hope none of you are in this?
https://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/826...titution-efukt
LMFAO.
-
08-01-21 17:03 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 572500 a month
She was a cool chick, only asking for 2500 a month to meet up twice a week. It's a steal on SA. On top of that probably one of the better asses I've ever seen and clapped?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
Great week, hopefully everyone else has had some good fortune.
-
08-01-21 16:42 #5842Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Johns?
She is a nonpro?
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 15:20 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 206She just needs 10-100 more John's to see her for $2500 a week and she's set for life.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:29 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 1897Great Tips!
I wish everyone would follow these guidelines. I agree with HG on #13. I will block people if they turn hostile but I avoid fights. I don't hesitate to block people who I think might try to retaliate on me with a false report to admin. I post my local forum on dangerous people: blackmailers / robbers. I often warn about rinsers, time-wasters and scammer but only via private DM's. I never post successes. In the past, guys have raced to report ME to the SB mentioned screwing up my play.
Just an odd mention: I have turned some of the scammers into penpals. A lot of them are from East Europe. I speak Russian and can spot a slavic accent easily. These guys work in shifts so they can text any time of the day and night and the personality and language skill shifts can be abrupt. I know: too much time on my hands. LOL!
Bam.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 18:05 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 3349Seriously?
Originally Posted by Xeson
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 13:45 #5838Regular Member

Posts: 4Sa
Have a few girls on SA in the LA that are great and only want a nominal allowance. DM for trades.
-
07-30-21 17:12 #5837Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wholesale!
Twice a week for $2,500. As they say, there is no $1,250 hooker, only a $1,250 john. Got to love nonpros.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 13:16 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't agree with this one, only because I do not want to draw any attention to my profile for any reason from admin.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:07 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 57SA Women this month
I'm not sure if it's just me or the women that have been on SA this month but I've been looking for something during the week while my live in situation with my old SB but current roommate (well she lives in my townhome) works Mon. Fri and travels for work.
I've met about 3 absolutely 7/8/9's who were Asians for dinner and got to just take them back to my place for a small amount allowance wise.
Met with a Latina last night. Killer body, ended up and my place. Got nothing from me and wants to meet next Friday.
Tonight have another Asian I'm going to be meeting and she's got that ABG style.
The date I'm looking forward to is this other Latina on Saturday, meeting for sushi and drinks. I didn't believe her photos were real so we FaceTimed (made an excuse that I wanted to get to know her and see how we vibed). Easily a 9 in LA. Down to meet twice a week for 2.5 k.
It's been a run fellas and I hope you're feeling it too.












Reply With Quote




