Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7870

    Every honest report

    Every honest report I have read stated she was at least 20 years older than the age she was stating in her ad's. Never saw her but I would require a selfie pic before the visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by EliasJay  [View Original Post]
    Did you call or text? I've never met with her, but I did reach out a year or two ago when she was under a different name. She called almost immediately and sounded much older, so I didn't pull the trigger. Granted, bsck then her pictures were much more blurred, so it peaked my suspicion that she was 46 with a nice body instead of 26.

  2. #7869

    Call or text?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I know one of you mongers out there tried her out. What's the scoop? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65106260

    She quoted me some very reasonable rates is why my senses are peaked.
    Did you call or text? I've never met with her, but I did reach out a year or two ago when she was under a different name. She called almost immediately and sounded much older, so I didn't pull the trigger. Granted, bsck then her pictures were much more blurred, so it peaked my suspicion that she was 46 with a nice body instead of 26.

  3. #7868

    Sonara

    Ok so I know one of you mongers out there tried her out. What's the scoop? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65106260

    She quoted me some very reasonable rates is why my senses are peaked.

  4. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxTruck  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on her she looks great?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64960512
    I've had two experiences with this one, with one okay and one bad. The first one was post #7522. The summary for that one was setup was a pain in the ass, but activities were pretty good, including greek.

    Second one was earlier this week. This time, she was very responsive for the setup. We had everything arranged and she sent me the location and room number well in advance. About an hour before, she confirmed the visit with me. All good so far. When I get to the hotel, it's crickets so I went to the room number and knocked and even looked in the window of the room. Nothing. The room wasn't even occupied. I spent a bit more time trying to call and text her to find out what was up. Finally gave up and headed home. I got 3/4 of the way home and she suddenly comes to life again!! Wanted me to come back, apologized, excuses about having to change rooms, all the usual shit these girls pull.

    I guess my advice would be to give her a try, but have a Plan B lined up just in case.

  5. #7866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I can remember seeing adds for this one for a long time, but don't know anything about her. I don't think she has been 29 in a while, but interested.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/3143497236
    I've seen her, and I thought she looked younger and better than those pictures. She lives in a house and has roommates, I think a guy and a gal. She told me ahead of time about them, and that they were cool with it.

    Her BBBJ was actually pretty good, and she does allow DATY. We started in mish for CFS and when I asked her to get on top she said that she didn't like being on top, so we did a few other positions and I finished. Afterwards we were talking more and she said that she feels insecure on top (not sure why) but now that she felt comfortable with me she would do CG on future visits. Maybe it was just me, who knows. She was friendly and overall it was a good visit. I would repeat. 150 for hh.

  6. #7865

    Any one?

    Any one have any info on her she looks great?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64960512

  7. #7864

    Info

    I can remember seeing adds for this one for a long time, but don't know anything about her. I don't think she has been 29 in a while, but interested.

    Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...329/3143497236
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1e1e251a4f740664a2a9c182843150d7_f.jpg‎  

  8. #7863

    Emma

    Has anyone visited Emma on the South side?

    https://open24.com.listcrawler.eu/po...louis/65072170

  9. #7862
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".
    LOL. "IF" she is even real. More than likely it's just some weasel PIMP post his ad.

  10. #7861
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".
    Hahahahahaha ahhhhh common, live a little!!

  11. #7860

    Could be worse

    Better than the girls ad that quotes Good Fellas. Title literally says "Fuck you, Pay me".

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".

  12. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".
    Well I guess you do have a point then.

  13. #7858

    Luna or loony?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the beauty? Seem like she new. Would love to see her if she real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65049722
    Do you really want to take a chance seeing a girl who put this in her ad?

    Quote from her ad:

    "Hi Daddy, My Name Is LUNA I'm here for a quick in and out service!

    Cute petite brat lips of an angel and a.

    Body to match 😏 come get naughty.

    With me today but be warned.

    I practice safe sex and I assert my.

    Boundaries I also fuck men up for.

    A living so, I'm not scared to send you to.

    The hospital with your dick in your ass and.

    Your balls in your throat 😋 ".

  14. #7857

    Bailey

    I saw Bailey off Eros and wouldn't recommend. Very rushed, she turns the lights completely off. 5 sec CBJ, cfs. Not GFE, pics are her.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7159.htm?cat=1

  15. #7856
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but she's been reported on as being a dead fish and one you don't want to take the bait on.
    Also. Unless you are going to do an hour she won't see you. I've tried to see her several times and set up a QV or HH. She will ask you how much time and if you say anything under an hour she won't see you. I also heard she is a dead fish as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape