Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19504

    A tale of two Hannas and tipping

    First I want to voice my displeasure with mongers telling other mongers how much they should tip. Recently one monger was beaten up here for tipping $$ at FHOH. Tips are for services rendered. If he felt the services was worth $$ then power to him.

    Today I visited Soft Touch to see Hanna and I tipped her $$. It was my second visit and the first last month was a HHR with BBBJ and BBFSCIP where I tipped $. 6. This time I told her I wanted everything twice and we agreed to a $$ gratuity.

    After the table shower it was straight to fun. BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and standing MISH where I couldn't hold out any longer in the tight bald pussy. She asked to go clean up while I caught my breath and upon return we continued with more BBBJ, MISH, CG (where she kimchi squats and only touches you in one spot), more BBBJ, standing doggy, more standing MISH, and finally standing with her laying her side knees together for the second goal. $$. 8 total damage for an entire HR of uncovered sex is escort range but for me Hanna is escort quality.

    An hour later I'm driving down Lee Highway and pass Classic Nails. I have been there 4 times to see Emmy but she usually doesn't with Fridays. Everyone there knows me so I decide to pop in and ask for a massage. A tall masked girl meets me and said Emmy not here today. I pouted a bit and asked if anyone could give a massage and she asked 30 minutes? I nod and she leads me to a back room and tells me to get undressed. I think it's Hanna but I can't tell with the mask so I ask and she confirms.

    She returns and I tell her my lower back and ass is sore from sitting all day. Within 3 minutes she has oil on my ass, one finger rubbing my asshole, and the other hand stroking my balls. She asked to flip at the 10 min mark where I just realized I had MSOG at Soft Touch just an hour ago. She provided an excellent two handed HE while I got some OTC and UTC breast play but I still was spent. She told me she wanted to see a big cum but I said that will have to wait till next time. While dressing I gave her. 4 for the massage and a. 3 tip. She seamed very grateful for the. 7 total damage and told me to cum back and see her any time.

  2. #19503

    Trust me. Don't be scared at all

    Quote Originally Posted by DecentManhood  [View Original Post]
    I've read some positive feedbacks about Cherry and decided to pay her a visit today, but before texting I clicked the link and saw this profile picture, kinda scared my boner back. Is this the Cherry you guys previously met?
    I have been seeing her for such a long time. She is amazing. Once you see her you boner will go stiff. Keep her safe and treat her right. The girl body is a 10. Cutie with a fun personality. Rate her face about a 6 body is nothing but a solid 10. Service is a 12.

  3. #19502
    Was wondering if anyone knows where the lady named June from 11 hope road Stafford spa has gone. Absolutely loved her massage and finish, but they got a new manager and she's out. Really miss that one LOL.

    Can confirm that Hannah, coco are gone from oasis. Right now only Sara and Eva left. Eva older lady. Big bolt ons.

  4. #19501
    Quote Originally Posted by HimItSukun01  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this double posts. Wasn't sure if my last one went through. I was thinking of checking Oasis out instead of my usual at Time Therapy. It seems the favorites are gone, anyone have a recommendation?
    Read the review above yours. Pine is the go to place in Woodbridge if you want some p**sy.

  5. #19500

    Bedpage workaround

    With the restricted limited view format change of Bedpage finding any information is a problem. One workaround has been exploited. If you click on the phone number more info pops up embedded in the URL here is an example:

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12797649.html

  6. #19499

    (FHOH) can someone fill in the blanks

    Being as though FHOH doesn't have pictures of any of the girls can some one fill in the blanks.

    Gabby = Blond?

    Leah = taller?

    Sandra = is she the girl always at the front desk?

    Viviana = Shorter, cute, mid / late 30's petite body (I have seen).

    Adriana = 5'6 very cute, bubble butt, nice tits, late 20's early 30's (I have seen).

  7. #19498

    Is this the Cherry you guys talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I was in need of happiness and had a few kinks that needed working out.

    Saw an ad for Cherry on Bedpage:

    Texted and was there in an hour.

    Great location for me. On way to Costco in Fairfax, right off 29.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../12785411.html

    She was as pretty as can be and pictures are accurate to me. She is a doll in looks and personality. I did fall in love.

    No GPS and no $$ pushing which I appreciated so left her extra because I thought she was really nice and exceptional.

    Not sure how ad gets butchered from a link, but look for Cherry. (571)xxxx340.

    Incall is very nice and safe with good parking.

    Be nice and treat her well and you shall be rewarded with a nice trip to Thailand like I had.

    HG2.
    I've read some positive feedbacks about Cherry and decided to pay her a visit today, but before texting I clicked the link and saw this profile picture, kinda scared my boner back. Is this the Cherry you guys previously met?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.png‎  

  8. #19497

    Pine Woodbridge

    Had a dream of Cherry recently. Late 20's / early 30's. 5'5", cute face, and nicely thick (not fat). Nice soft ass that I couldn't let go of during substantial CG. Slow, thorough TS. $. 60 for HR, but worth it. Will repeat. She came from Manhattan and only here for a couple weeks.

  9. #19496

    Oasis

    Sorry if this double posts. Wasn't sure if my last one went through. I was thinking of checking Oasis out instead of my usual at Time Therapy. It seems the favorites are gone, anyone have a recommendation?

  10. #19495

    Oasis

    Hello everyone,

    I wanted to try out Oasis and I see that the usual's to ask for are gone (Coco, Sandra). Any recent recommendations there before I drive down? My go to has been Time Therapy for HE but would like to see about more extras.

    Thanks.

  11. #19494
    I'm thinking about going down to the health and beauty spa down in Alexandria and does anyone know if extras are available?

  12. #19493
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Pro tip: Viviana typically works the mornings and is often by herself until around noon, mongers who call early are often stuck with her and according to reports on the board she is less than thrilled to be doing massages as she is the only other girl besides Sandra whose trained for the HER side of FHOH. Shed much rather not being doing the massage in the same sense you'd rather be in a session with Adriana / Sandra / Leah. But you can correct that easily by asking to make an appointment with those 3 and gauging when they will be available.
    I arrived before noon so that makes sense that she was the only one there. I'll definitely call and ask when they're available and see if I can book a time with them. Thanks for the tip.

    It's a shame that Viviana doesn't care about her work because she's attractive and has a nice petite body. If it wasn't for her poor attitude, I would probably repeat with her.

  13. #19492

    Ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBolder  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to FHOH for the first time and was disappointed. I drew Vivianna instead of board's favorites such as Sandra, Adrianna, and Leah.

    Any advice on how to get appointments with the favorites are welcome as they were unavailable when I called in.


    https://dc.rubratings.com/209226
    Bro you just have to ask. When you call ask whose working or if you have a girl in mind then ask Sandra when she is available and schedule your massage for the appointed time. It's real easy.

    Pro tip: Viviana typically works the mornings and is often by herself until around noon, mongers who call early are often stuck with her and according to reports on the board she is less than thrilled to be doing massages as she is the only other girl besides Sandra whose trained for the HER side of FHOH. Shed much rather not being doing the massage in the same sense you'd rather be in a session with Adriana / Sandra / Leah. But you can correct that easily by asking to make an appointment with those 3 and gauging when they will be available.

    Water forgets the names of thedrowned.

  14. #19491

    New Star in Herndon

    Decided to give New Star in Herndon a try last night and was not disappointed. Met Lea (Leah), late 30's Korean woman who was really cute and had a really nice body, a few extra pounds, but she was still pretty tight. Started off with a nice massage with some nice teasing, and I did some roaming over the clothes. I asked her to take off her clothes, and she asked if I would take care of her? I said yes. She gave a really nice HJ. Standard NoVa finish. Perhaps more on the table but I didn't really try. I would repeat.

  15. #19490

    First time FHOH / Search for others

    Recently went to FHOH for the first time and was disappointed in my experience as I drew Vivianna instead of board's favorites such as Sandra, Adrianna, and Leah. Don't get me wrong she is really attractive and has a nice petite body, but the lack of teasing and robotic massage made the session lackluster compared to the K-AMPs in MD. She was also very pushy for tips and seemed unenthusiastic about getting the deed done. I might visit back but not with her. Any advice on how to get appointments with the favorites are welcome as they were unavailable when I called in.

    I am on the search for better experiences with other Latina providers. This ad for an independent one got me interested and would love to know if others have given her a visit despite her location be in Takoma Park, MD. Recommendations would be much appreciated!

    https://dc.rubratings.com/209226

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape