Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 12758
-
07-31-21 16:26 #8918Senior Member

Posts: 634Here is her ad
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...m/582161826581
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 15:22 #8917Senior Member

Posts: 32Do you have a link.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 14:25 #8916Banned Member

Posts: 273I just called her
And it is a Publix! Fake!
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 12:38 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 1670Yuly
Saw this gal yesterday. Not the girl in the picture, but an attractive 30 ish gal. Language skills very little English.
Once we agreed to service level it was good. Was willing to do BBBJCIM.
$qv, 4. $hh.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/65119993
-
07-31-21 12:09 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 69Pretty sure the picture is kaden kole.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 10:55 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 681No face
Probably a real person, but not their pics. She's fine with recording but not showing face in her ad? Sounds interesting though.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 08:46 #8912Senior Member

Posts: 634Bree
I saw bree the other day, comms were good. She was staying on idrive. Got there and she was ready for me. The pics on her ad are old but she is still a cutie. Her DT is on point and man her kitty was tight. I could only last a few minutes. Cool person to talk to. Reasonable donation.
-
07-31-21 08:30 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 634Kendra
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65107720
Any info on this one. Says she does greek and you can record.
-
07-30-21 09:43 #8910Regular Member

Posts: 13Visiting
I'm visiting the Orlando area next week. I would appreciate any suggestions for AA petite lady.
Thanks.
-
07-30-21 09:22 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 181Mara Luna?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mara-lun...orlando-173506#erotic.
Anyone have contact from this one? This is my Unicom I don't even feel like she is real or possible LOL.
If anyone could help me out thanks guys.
-
07-29-21 19:28 #8908Regular Member

Posts: 7Was it blondie, or Goldie? Something like that. I never saw her but she was known for outstanding dt and had different hair.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:57 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 127She does
Was that the pregnant girl that was round a few years ago out in the attractions area. I forget her name.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:36 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 1670Vanessa in altamonte
This cracks me up. You get your hair colored and change your number and all of sudden your 30 not almost 50 years old. That kind of crap only works for a hot minute.
Stay safe and have fun!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65047741
-
07-29-21 13:29 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 246Looks familiar
This girl looks very familiar 🤔 I just can't remember why.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65045190
-
07-28-21 18:54 #8904Senior Member

Posts: 111Ms. 60 Rose Special
Haven't seen any reviews yet. Seems too good to be true. Lmk if anyone bit the bullet. Willing to TOFFT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65013816










Reply With Quote






