Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24615

    Is Isabella real?


  2. #24614
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops84  [View Original Post]
    Gave this place a try. Very discreet. You go down a few steps walk in one door and then there's another door. Which I like, I don't have to be waiting to be let in while people are watching me. Anyway, very clean, looks very modern. Had a decent looking mid 30's woman. Sorry didn't ask for name. Great massage. Once she hit the legs, lots of "accidental" touching, which led to massaging the pole while facing down. Very good hand technique. Was able to do FIV for about 10 minutes. Until she came. HJ finish, could not convince her to do more. Standard charge.
    Excuse my ignorance but what is the standard fee? Was a tip required and if so, how much? Thanks!

  3. #24613

    I'd skip Warren, OH

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you have never been to Warren Ohio do yourself a favor and take a road trip. FS AMPs literally every block. Lots and lots of young girls. GFE with door fee $190 out the door for FS GFE at all the places here. At least 15 in this town.
    I wouldn't go there if you paid me. Warren, OH has one of the most corrupt city govs / LE departments in the US. They run it like a mafia group, which is probably why there are so many GFE places there--the cops take their cut and leave it alone. That sounds good, right? They also like to target tourists for bullshit tickets. If they're already that corrupt, I wouldn't put it past LE to shake you down after leaving that kind of place. If LE is willing to act like the mob, imagine how much their "tickets" will cost.

  4. #24612

    What was the total damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snanla  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I saw this little hottie out of a spot near Humbolt Park. She was very beautiful, fairly fit, and had a fresh set of bolt-ons that seems appropriate for her size. In my dream, I paid for a mutual shower and uncovered L2 ending. She is very gifted in that regard. It wasn't the most sensual experience, but her beauty and straight out effort made up for it. In this dream, she works out of the same place that Ivy does, who also used to work at CLM. She told me that Claire of CLM works there, as well. Supposedly, Claire is retiring in August.

    My latest favorite at CLM due to her shear beauty was Isabelle. She is a hot little ebony that was starting to offer FS at CLM but she recently left. I'm trying to figure out where she landed. I've read that she also used to work out of YWSM, but I haven't confirmed. Any tips on Isabelle would be greatly appreciated.
    How much was your L2 experience?

  5. #24611

    Elana

    Quote Originally Posted by Snanla  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I saw this little hottie out of a spot near Humbolt Park. She was very beautiful, fairly fit, and had a fresh set of bolt-ons that seems appropriate for her size. In my dream, I paid for a mutual shower and uncovered L2 ending. She is very gifted in that regard. It wasn't the most sensual experience, but her beauty and straight out effort made up for it. In this dream, she works out of the same place that Ivy does, who also used to work at CLM. She told me that Claire of CLM works there, as well. Supposedly, Claire is retiring in August.

    My latest favorite at CLM due to her shear beauty was Isabelle. She is a hot little ebony that was starting to offer FS at CLM but she recently left. I'm trying to figure out where she landed. I've read that she also used to work out of YWSM, but I haven't confirmed. Any tips on Isabelle would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you able to post a link for Elana. Not on Tryst.

  6. #24610
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I can't find a "Golden Massage" online.
    Golden Star.

  7. #24609

    Golden spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ls4v8  [View Original Post]
    hi, i can't find a "golden massage" online.
    lagrange il groupon 20 off.

  8. #24608
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to D&D spa on Archer for manscape or other services.

    Or any manscape places.
    I've tried D&D for manscaping. My experience was SS only.

    There's also waxbyjax. Will take a few visits to get any action. PM me for details.

  9. #24607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Address or Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oops84  [View Original Post]
    Gave this place a try. Very discreet. You go down a few steps walk in one door and then there's another door. Which I like, I don't have to be waiting to be let in while people are watching me. Anyway, very clean, looks very modern. Had a decent looking mid 30's woman. Sorry didn't ask for name. Great massage. Once she hit the legs, lots of "accidental" touching, which led to massaging the pole while facing down. Very good hand technique. Was able to do FIV for about 10 minutes. Until she came. HJ finish, could not convince her to do more. Standard charge.
    Hi, I can't find a "Golden Massage" online.

  10. #24606

    Golden Massage

    Gave this place a try. Very discreet. You go down a few steps walk in one door and then there's another door. Which I like, I don't have to be waiting to be let in while people are watching me. Anyway, very clean, looks very modern. Had a decent looking mid 30's woman. Sorry didn't ask for name. Great massage. Once she hit the legs, lots of "accidental" touching, which led to massaging the pole while facing down. Very good hand technique. Was able to do FIV for about 10 minutes. Until she came. HJ finish, could not convince her to do more. Standard charge.

  11. #24605
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to D&D spa on Archer for manscape or other services.

    Or any manscape places.
    Vivian at Macau usually happy to grab the electric clippers and give a trim.

  12. #24604

    Manscape

    Has anyone been to D&D spa on Archer for manscape or other services.

    Or any manscape places.

  13. #24603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I decided to TOFT. NOT good. Makes me appreciate what a gem Lisa was. New "girl is at least 55. Kept mask on but the wrinkles around her eyes (despite heavy makeup) betrayed her age. Body not bad for an older girl. Massage skills nonexistent. Just moves oil around your body. On flip she asks what you want. She vehemently refuses FS. She said "$300 and a big cock, I don't care. I don't fuck!" To which I replied that $300 was never on the table. She proceeded to jackhammer L1 and it was so bad and painful that I actually asked to stop. Just terrible. I tipped $20 out of pity. Unfortunately this pkk look ace should be avoided until reasonable talent is obtained. Sorry guys, but this place is not the same anymore.
    Thamks for the info.

  14. #24602
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Re: Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Damn she left before I gotten her WeChat. Anybody here have her WeChat and can asked her where did she go.

    Also did you see the new girl then?
    Yes, I decided to TOFT. NOT good. Makes me appreciate what a gem Lisa was. New "girl is at least 55. Kept mask on but the wrinkles around her eyes (despite heavy makeup) betrayed her age. Body not bad for an older girl. Massage skills nonexistent. Just moves oil around your body. On flip she asks what you want. She vehemently refuses FS. She said "$300 and a big cock, I don't care. I don't fuck!" To which I replied that $300 was never on the table. She proceeded to jackhammer L1 and it was so bad and painful that I actually asked to stop. Just terrible. I tipped $20 out of pity. Unfortunately this pkk look ace should be avoided until reasonable talent is obtained. Sorry guys, but this place is not the same anymore.

  15. #24601

    Yes, that You Spa right as you exit I-88 and head onto Route 59

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the you massage by rt 59 and diehl? If so I agree 100% on that one. There are 2 Sun massage places now, the one on Eola I like better than the one on Ogden and Montgomery.
    I was passing the Sun Massage on Eola, I didn't realize there are 2 different Sun Massage, or that the one I was near was a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape