Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4508

    Daisy's boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    CarleeBaby, Cassie69, and Sheena Bonita. But if you're following this forum, you know them already. Daisy is the one being obvious about it.
    What is Daisy talking about regarding her boobs? She says she is lactating, but she isn't pregnant. I'm no doctor, so I have no idea what that could mean. She doesn't seem healthy after that surgery a few months ago and now this.

  2. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseCityRocker  [View Original Post]
    She can be seen taking it raw on her WHAT page?
    Probably OF. Spelling it out turns it into an *. Has she lost weight? I saw her once (covered FS, but nice GFE), but then I heard she put on a bunch of weight.

  3. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Which three ads?
    CarleeBaby, Cassie69, and Sheena Bonita. But if you're following this forum, you know them already. Daisy is the one being obvious about it.

  4. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    She can be seen taking it raw on her * page. Maybe her BF or pimp or one of you mongers? .

    A provider I see on and off and who shares a client with Sassy also confirmed she is VIP according to this client.

    Can someone here confirm their personal BBFS experience with Sassy?
    She can be seen taking it raw on her WHAT page?

  5. #4504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I like that I've seen at least 3 ads on TNA for "VIP" services in the last week or so (all providers that have confirmed to be BBFS) and one ad specifically saying she will do it without protection. Just laying it all out.

    It's getting more and more normalized. At least I hope it is!
    Which three ads?

  6. #4503

    Sassyandsweet aka Britney VIP provider?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoontangChaser  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you mongers had luck raw dogging any of these beauties?

    Vienna Valentina.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...iennaValentina

    I txted her a couple of times inquiring about BBFS but no response so far. She's got stellar reviews but her profile says no BBFS. Has anyone gotten lucky with her yet?

    Sassyandsweet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Sassyandsweet

    Texted her in late March or early April time frame. After saying no to BBFS initially she finally agreed with paperwork. I didn't move forward because she was too far for me. A bit steep at 3. 5 but she didn't mention an up charge. I'm thinking of giving her another try. She's got great reviews. Loves to kiss. Would be fun to fill 'er up!

    PC.
    She can be seen taking it raw on her * page. Maybe her BF or pimp or one of you mongers? .

    A provider I see on and off and who shares a client with Sassy also confirmed she is VIP according to this client.

    Can someone here confirm their personal BBFS experience with Sassy?

  7. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    I like that I've seen at least 3 ads on TNA for "VIP" services in the last week or so (all providers that have confirmed to be BBFS) and one ad specifically saying she will do it without protection. Just laying it all out.

    It's getting more and more normalized. At least I hope it is!
    Which one is worth it.

  8. #4501

    Ads.

    I like that I've seen at least 3 ads on TNA for "VIP" services in the last week or so (all providers that have confirmed to be BBFS) and one ad specifically saying she will do it without protection. Just laying it all out.

    It's getting more and more normalized. At least I hope it is!

  9. #4500
    Ok that's what it says on her profile so was there an upcharge for bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    2 hours start at 600 so a min of $600.

  10. #4499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    Nice but how expensive are we talking here and does she upcharge for bb.
    2 hours start at 600 so a min of $600.

  11. #4498

    I've been eyeing her

    Quote Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed.

    Expensive. Very.

    But Good God Damn. Definitely a once a quarter thing.

    Got 5 shots out of me over 2 hours with each hole.

    Again stupid expensive but an experience. A Damn good one.
    Good to see her on here. I've been eyeing her for sometime but the tattoos are putting me off. I feel like she'll show up in the board in a couple years for some serious shit LOL.

  12. #4497
    Nice but how expensive are we talking here and does she upcharge for bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed.

    Expensive. Very.

    But Good God Damn. Definitely a once a quarter thing.

    Got 5 shots out of me over 2 hours with each hole.

    Again stupid expensive but an experience. A Damn good one.

  13. #4496

    Thickittykat

    Confirmed.

    Expensive. Very.

    But Good God Damn. Definitely a once a quarter thing.

    Got 5 shots out of me over 2 hours with each hole.

    Again stupid expensive but an experience. A Damn good one.

  14. #4495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Anyone have Kates rates, or pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm her rate? Anyone have a face or better body pic that they can pm, text, or email me? I hate reaching out to a provider to get a face or better pick just to pass. I don't mind age as long as she is sexy to me. Dahlia falls into this category.

  15. #4494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm her rate? Anyone have a face or better body pic that they can pm, text, or email me? I hate reaching out to a provider to get a face or better pick just to pass. I don't mind age as long as she is sexy to me. Dahlia falls into this category.
    Yeah dahlia does fall in that category, she is by far on of my greatest experience, even though she is small petite and so tiny but OMG them HUGE enhance titties!

    First visit she give up that booty hole no upsell!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape