Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 1689 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16597
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Every dollar you send for anything other than putting out is one less dollar she has to make by putting out. Maybe you haven't noticed but prices are going up, while quality and attitude are taking a nose-dive. It's a constant theme of posts on this board lately.

    It's paying chicks *not* to fuck / suck us. It's utterly absurd bullshit. And I'll repeat: what the fuck worth is a dick rating of any sort? A guy has got to be really pathetic to pay some chick *just* to lie to him about his dick. I mean I like it when chicks spontaneously say nicer things about my dick when I'm with them. Doesn't happen a lot, I'm just average length, but I'm girthier than average. But *asking* for a rating is just asking to be lied to. And doing it when you're not even with the chick is just nuts.
    This is ignorant. Unless of course you are one of those jaded older men who believes all women are ******. The vast majority of girls on OF would never consider escorting, stripping, or any other type of sex work. Many have full time jobs, are married, and simply do OF to make extra money. Many are models who make significant amounts of money across various platforms. Moreover, there are plenty of working girls who would never put themselves on the internet for others to see. They don't want their identities to be known. I have met plenty of bodyrub girls over the years who were models in NYC and came to Chicago for a week every month or so to make some cash. They come here because the risk of running into someone they know is significantly less.

    Prices are going up because all prices are going up and because only fools expect to pay the same amount they did 10 years ago. They are also going up because demand has exploded over the course of the pandemic and the amount of workers has decreased. Supply and demand. The escort market is probably the purest form of free market that exists.

  2. #16596
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow  [View Original Post]
    I did find a review on the other review site. Didn't see a name, just known as middle eastern cutie. My membership expired but on the general details the reviewer seemed pleased, is bigger than what's appeared in pics tho.
    I believe I wrote that on the other site. They require that the provider's name match the name used in the ad. She only calls herself Middle Eastern Cutie in her tryst ad, so there you go. And yes, I was very pleased as she's cute and friendly with a very reasonable hourly rate.

  3. #16595
    Quote Originally Posted by NWIguy1978  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....icago/64825381
    170 hhr /250 hr listed. Are these for different services (non GFE vs GFE) or is this to show what a typical donation is compared to today's donation.
    I could be wrong, but pretty sure "170 hhr /250 hr" means "170 for the half hour / 250 for a full hour".

  4. #16594
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Jayelle used to be Vanessa at MCE and has a few positive reviews both here and on TER.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...106&viewfull=1#post5436106.
    She's sexy for sure great body you can talk her into BBFS if she likes you for a couple $$$ more than the hr donation but you need proof of negative test results.

  5. #16593

    Tina, on STG, used to walk the streets

    https://rockford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/888750379929

    Be extraordinarily careful with this one. Besides Cash and Dash, be very careful messing with this one.

  6. #16592

    Leah?

    Any info on this one? Can't find another ad for her anywhere so wondering if it's TGTBT. Any feedback would be great. Can't find a number listed either without being a premium member.

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/leah-13/

  7. #16591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Anybody give this girl a whirl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittencove

    Thinking of trying her out. Anybody have any input?

  8. #16590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Try googling "chicago escort Macie".
    Could've done without the sarcasm, but I hope you feel better now.

  9. #16589
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    There are a number of providers that use fake pictures in their ads but obviously are themselves on OF, so 5. 99 or 7. 99 is a small price to pay if you're not 100% sure who's going to be on the other side of the door. Most of the OF girls would NEVER escort or even strip so if OF didn't exist they would just be a server or waitress somewhere. Unlike OF, for every dollar you give a stripper it's a dollar she doesn't have to earn escorting.
    If it was a provider I was really interested in and I had a larger monger budget then perhaps that's something I'd consider. But some providers offer other ways to verify like FaceTime, Snapchat, Instagram and Google duo among other free apps. Some providers charge for verification pics and videos but why should I pay to find out if they are real? They can take blurry pics, filtered pics, censored pics or just cover their tattoos and hide their face. I don't take women using fake pics as a major red flag unless they are someone well known or from another provider. I've knowingly contacted providers and met with them after knowing they had fake pics. If I'm not satisfied they aren't getting paid. Might be a waste if both out times but I keep my money. I also mostly do outcalls with no deposit. Outcalls really reduce the chance of someone using fake pics. If it's someone I'm not interested I simply don't go thru with it. I look out the window or meet them down the street and if Im not interested Ill just simply stop responding. No loss.

  10. #16588
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    I agree, too many free pics on porn sites to pay for OF. I'm seeing some ads for providers that require a subscription before meeting them in person. I treat OF like deposits.
    There are a number of providers that use fake pictures in their ads but obviously are themselves on OF, so 5. 99 or 7. 99 is a small price to pay if you're not 100% sure who's going to be on the other side of the door. Most of the OF girls would NEVER escort or even strip so if OF didn't exist they would just be a server or waitress somewhere. Unlike OF, for every dollar you give a stripper it's a dollar she doesn't have to earn escorting.

  11. #16587
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    I agree, too many free pics on porn sites to pay for OF. I'm seeing some ads for providers that require a subscription before meeting them in person. I treat OF like deposits.
    For some dudes, I think its to be able to see someone they (sort of) know, or I guess get to know, naked. Vs say a NPC who they will never meet on a porn site.

  12. #16586
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Who buys this OF stuff?

    Dumb imo.
    I agree, too many free pics on porn sites to pay for OF. I'm seeing some ads for providers that require a subscription before meeting them in person. I treat OF like deposits.

  13. #16585

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    "The doctor said he ignored his wife's complete lack of knowledge of the Periodic Table of Elements, stating, 'I know that should have been a red flag. But that was some stellar pussy!
    Good call, Amplitude. And as for the the pageant, she probably fucked her way in and fucked her way to the top.

  14. #16584

    Google is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    Link please?
    Try googling "chicago escort Macie".

  15. #16583
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Which guys? I've never sent one unless it was demanded in order to make the date happen, and I probably wouldn't do it again.

    What the fuck is it with guys sending dick pics to girls? In the history of the universe, has that ever gotten a guy laid by a girl?
    Thinking about starting a website where I can charge the ladies to provide a review their "holiest of holies" - think it will make $$?

    Any investors out there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape