Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8916

    Bree

    I saw bree the other day, comms were good. She was staying on idrive. Got there and she was ready for me. The pics on her ad are old but she is still a cutie. Her DT is on point and man her kitty was tight. I could only last a few minutes. Cool person to talk to. Reasonable donation.

  2. #8915

    Kendra

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65107720

    Any info on this one. Says she does greek and you can record.

  3. #8914

    Visiting

    I'm visiting the Orlando area next week. I would appreciate any suggestions for AA petite lady.

    Thanks.

  4. #8913

    Mara Luna?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mara-lun...orlando-173506#erotic.

    Anyone have contact from this one? This is my Unicom I don't even feel like she is real or possible LOL.

    If anyone could help me out thanks guys.

  5. #8912
    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Was that the pregnant girl that was round a few years ago out in the attractions area. I forget her name.
    Was it blondie, or Goldie? Something like that. I never saw her but she was known for outstanding dt and had different hair.

  6. #8911

    She does

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks very familiar 🤔 I just can't remember why.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65045190
    Was that the pregnant girl that was round a few years ago out in the attractions area. I forget her name.

  7. #8910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Vanessa in altamonte

    This cracks me up. You get your hair colored and change your number and all of sudden your 30 not almost 50 years old. That kind of crap only works for a hot minute.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65047741

  8. #8909

    Looks familiar

    This girl looks very familiar 🤔 I just can't remember why.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/65045190

  9. #8908

    Ms. 60 Rose Special

    Haven't seen any reviews yet. Seems too good to be true. Lmk if anyone bit the bullet. Willing to TOFFT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65013816

  10. #8907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Rachel just hit me up. She needs a place to stay. If any seniors are interested in helping her out PM me and I'll send you her latest FB I'd. She answers quickly.
    Not sure I can help. I have had many girls stay with me in the past, but it's after I have done a few dates with them. Can't see her today since I just finished seeing one of my regulars about an hour ago. But please PM me her info and what you can tell me about her. Most importantly, if she's on any meds. I will be due again tomorrow. But usually like to wait at least 24 hours to recharge. So late tomorrow or in the morning the following day.

    Rich.

  11. #8906

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Rachel is looking for a place to stay. She isn't at the location on the ad and I doubt that phone number works. Hit her up on FB if you're connected with her. Or I can send her a message that way.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/63219837
    Rachel just hit me up. She needs a place to stay. If any seniors are interested in helping her out PM me and I'll send you her latest FB I'd. She answers quickly.

  12. #8905

    Juliana Duarte

    I realize the donations are on the high side but holy hell, the body on this chick is ridiculous! I did a quick search and didn't locate anything. Wondering if anyone has visited with her and can share any details, including if the pics are legit. According to Eros, she's in Orlando now and will be in Tampa in another day or two.

    https://julianaduarte.escortbook.com/gallery

  13. #8904

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Vojniak  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed on here but a bit too many negatives for me to try, I think it was mostly pictures not looking like her at all among other things. Do a search. However curious 2 if anyone with better recent experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $ for QV and negotiated to. 8, then she asked me for a picture of my face which I'm not sending so didn't meetup with her.
    She never responded so no date, but with the potential negatives and pic request it wouldn't have worked out.

  14. #8903

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $ for QV and negotiated to. 8, then she asked me for a picture of my face which I'm not sending so didn't meetup with her.

  15. #8902
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed on here but a bit too many negatives for me to try, I think it was mostly pictures not looking like her at all among other things. Do a search. However curious 2 if anyone with better recent experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape