Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20967

    Any info

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/430821907025

    She's right up my alley but may be tftbt I found other city posts but no reviews. Any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #20966
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Texas case is still pending. Just FYI. Anyone seen her lately?
    What's the "Texas case" ?

  3. #20965

    Cream

    Texas case is still pending. Just FYI. Anyone seen her lately?

  4. #20964

    Hayden

    Quote Originally Posted by MemGuy555  [View Original Post]
    Still around?
    It was reported Hayden went to Memphis and no one has ever heard from her. That was probably two years ago. Others have inquired about her and if anyone knows something they are no telling it.

  5. #20963

    Anyone remember Hayden? Used to date out of a Hotel in Franklin, dhe

    Still around?

  6. #20962
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgi24  [View Original Post]
    Russian Cream supposedly should be down in nashville September when she was here she literally was the best hands down performed as if you spent $1000 on her she gives BBJ and MSOG all for $200 she loves anal as well https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/64224412.
    Me being from Memphis I can attest, she is fab.

  7. #20961

    What do they offer if they don't offer massage

    I mean beside other things if they not offer massage what do they do? Sit there watching you?

    https://nashville.rubratings.com/234958

  8. #20960
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    As someone who loves MILFS, I'd love to find out if she's real or not as well. Reverse image search doesn't bring up any hits, but the language in the ad seems a little off, but would love to be proved wrong.

  9. #20959

    Wet lexxi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64738668

    Lexxi is a beautiful woman.

    Great body and perfect ass.

    Walk into the room and she was naked on the bed waiting form me, she said she had been thinking of me and was wet and ready, she pulled me to the bed and started with a CBJDT, then went strait into 69, and she was right, she was wet and ready. She said she had to have me, she jumped up on me and rode me hard, she was moaning and bucking all the way to her first finish. She got off, bent over the bed and asked me to take her from behind, what a splendid ass. I pulled back laid her on the bed and took her miss. She was so tight I didn't last long, I pulled out covered her tits. She is defiantly a hot sexy woman. Can't wait to see her again.

  10. #20958

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Man. This behavior crap annoys me to no end. What bs. And normally they want cigs! And condoms. No I refuse. I'm not errand boy patsy. Go get your crap later when I'm gone.
    You're so right!

  11. #20957

    Rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass based on how rough a life she looks like she's having.

  12. #20956
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    The best you may ever meet in Nashville

    Russian Cream supposedly should be down in nashville September when she was here she literally was the best hands down performed as if you spent $1000 on her she gives BBJ and MSOG all for $200 she loves anal as well https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/64224412.

  13. #20955

    New to the scene.


  14. #20954

    Skyylin Donelson

    I've been on the fence twice? Dark Mysterious as No reviews I think this is a name change too! Anybody https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64992612.

  15. #20953
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    I had a meeting a meeting scheduled for today. Communication was good. I was just about to pull in to the parking lot when she asked me to stop at gas station to pick her up some crackers and oh condoms. I made up an excuse and left. I may give a second chance. Does anyone else have experience with her?

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/622104543525


    Thanks.

    H32.
    I have dreamed of Hometown Hottie 3 x, I personally like her body type, athletic, cheerleader type.

    I have been more than pleased in my dreams and she was very open minded in my dreams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape