Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,931 to 18,945 of 41298
-
07-29-21 11:30 #22368Senior Member

Posts: 118Meli
She has been reviewed several times on this board, mostly positive reviews, the search bar is your friend make sure you take advantage of that tool.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents!
-
07-29-21 11:18 #22367Senior Member

Posts: 522What else do you want to know? You'll never find a bad review on her. She's by far one of the top providers in Duval.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 11:09 #22366Senior Member

Posts: 522I did the one on the left about a month ago. Face is kind of hard looking without make up. The house looked like a crack house. There was a DB out front attempting to hide out front in a SUV. Should've left then. But my little head as a very strong mind. LOL. Anyways, she do have a nice little bubble booty. That's what I was there for. Service was OK. But I definitely will not repeat at that location.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 10:43 #22365Senior Member

Posts: 1062This is the "Rhianna" girl I was talking about.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/743995443715
-
07-29-21 10:25 #22364Senior Member

Posts: 39Meli
Anyone else had a dream with this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/683652325985
Originally Posted by MisterChop911
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 10:23 #22363Senior Member

Posts: 1062I did long ago
Believe it or not I did (in a dream).
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
It happened on Phillips hwy. It was actually 3 women, the sisters and a former popular swam turn provider that has short red hair (gives of a Rhianna vibe but she's white). So at first I get my dick sucked by the blonde, then I started banging the dark haired one. While the blonde and white Rhianna do make up. It wasn't until a few minutes into it that blonde K got mad and said "Don't fuck my sister so hard". I was like "Thats your sister? Mood turned sour after that but the deed was done.
Weird experience.
-
07-29-21 09:37 #22362Moderator2GuestThat's not Kristen. Someone got a picture of Katelyn and a friend and posted it. They're probably in Yulee. There are rumors that a girl in Hooterville named Katelyn OD'ed. Probably more BS.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 09:22 #22361Senior Member

Posts: 250Ryver
I had a dream, I got Headache relief from Ryver. She's a older woman and a nice provider. The damage was 60 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/249771312346
-
07-29-21 09:19 #22360Senior Member

Posts: 250Kim
Yup she's a strange one. She's definitely loosing possible customers by wasting people's time.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 09:17 #22359Senior Member

Posts: 1260The Ks Doin Doubles?
That's a hoot. Tryin to get a decent session with just one is a pain in the ass in itself. If anyone gets to successfully fuck these sisters (in the same dream) and not get ripped off, please do tell us. I'd be curious to know how "every heterosexual man's dream" went. Lol
-
07-29-21 09:12 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 1260Did Me The Same
I've fucked her a couple times and it's always cardates. Bcuz of that I found her final reply to be a bit odd. She (or whoever was at the other end) said "No cardates". I was taken back with her statement. Her replies that day made me suspect it wasnt Victoria / Kim. I was sitting in the parking lot of her apartment complex so, yeah my time was wasted. I wasnt really pissed and kinda just shrugged it off. I have a civie UTR that wasnt far so my time wasnt too much of a loss.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
I've done a report or two on Victoria / Kim a while back and my only two disappointments is when she's (or whoever is on the other end) is having one of her bullshit days. The other is her demolished undercarriage due to having a kid. Big turn off, but I grin and bear the session.
-
07-29-21 08:31 #22357Regular Member

Posts: 10Hello
I will be in town early next week. Hoping to meet a good provider in the area for an hr. Any suggestions? Maybe a someone in their 30's or 40's who is respectful and sensual.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-e...onville-317415
How is Hannah? Is she around?
-
07-29-21 07:43 #22356Senior Member

Posts: 250Kim is a time waster
Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921
-
07-29-21 02:09 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 416Westside before downtown?
Well thanks bro for the heads up, I had been checking her out for a minute she used to be on the westside. Damn I appreciate you given me that 411.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 20:48 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 909I stayed quite but same LOL
Especially SW gone provider. Who recently been getting alot of traction lately, and she is well known for easily offering bb if asked. I only shook my head when people say the first thing they do is sit down and eat at the why. I know for a fact alot of providers don't shower or wash or even brush their teeth in between sets.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Only gals who actually care about their hygiene I would consider. I know a guy named neck who was bb'ing a SW for years. Only because he seen how well kept she kept herself. She would invite him back to her place so she could take a shower before the deed. Damn miss those times.
Welp anywho rant over these girls are trash now, they literally figured out they can look and smell, and treat you any sort of way, and business will still flow as usual. Proceed at your own risk.










Reply With Quote





