Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 555 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 8324
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    My 18 yo blonde and my 20 yo brunette UTR's are not on BC. Both tell me they make their BF's wear a rubber, but I am allowed to bareback them because I got neutered. These young girls are more afraid of pregnancy than STD. They have never seen a semen analysis report in their lives, and they were so impressed when I showed mine to them LOL.

    Viscosity: similar to Elmer's Glue.

    Volume: similar to 7-Eleven Big Gulp.

    Composition: similar to a mix of pineapple juice and bleach, with a hint of metallic taste.

    Sperm Count: 0.
    Care to share?

  2. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen millie recently? I was trying to meet for the first time last night. We texted for a little bit about rates, location, and where I found her info but when I asked if she was available, the texting stopped. Hung around palace station for about an hour but still no response so I left. I see her ads still being posted on lc. Is this typical for her? Or maybe I came off with an le vibe?
    Milliee's a busy girl and probably had something else going on and she'll go dark if she's busy try her again. And P.S. She is a well reviewed provider not a lot of reason for a lot of chit-chat that doesn't help you.

  3. #4032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! Both of my current regulars are not on BC but since I am fixed it's creampie everytime and they love it.
    My 18 yo blonde and my 20 yo brunette UTR's are not on BC. Both tell me they make their BF's wear a rubber, but I am allowed to bareback them because I got neutered. These young girls are more afraid of pregnancy than STD. They have never seen a semen analysis report in their lives, and they were so impressed when I showed mine to them LOL.

    Viscosity: similar to Elmer's Glue.

    Volume: similar to 7-Eleven Big Gulp.

    Composition: similar to a mix of pineapple juice and bleach, with a hint of metallic taste.

    Sperm Count: 0.

  4. #4031
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwk1  [View Original Post]
    I agree Jedi. I've also found that girls that advertise no BB or the UTR girls not on B / C will sometimes agree to bbfscip since I've been fixed.
    Agreed! Both of my current regulars are not on BC but since I am fixed it's creampie everytime and they love it.

  5. #4030

    Abby

    I was recently in Vegas and got to see the legend. Won some money. Decided to check HX, and she was online updating her profile. Hit her up, got the go ahead, and made my way to her incall at a strip hotel. She was lucid, friendly, and very DTF. I guess I got lucky.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  6. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    LOL I know what you guys mean about closing time at 1 am in your local bar. That chick in the corner starts to look better and better, and before you know it you are plowing her gaping Tomahawk wound then hating yourself in the morning ha ha ha.

    She is def not the best looker, hell I have creampied 9's and 10's all the time. But she was cheap and submissive when she was on Hx. Never said No to me and let me do anything I wanted with a smile on her face. Sucked my dick bare and stopped just before popping, then spread eagled her legs and let me slam her pussy until my balls were 100% empty.

    Get yourself neutered. That is why I don't ever have to worry about BBFSCIP. Shooting blanks gives you the most wonderful orgasms ever!
    I agree Jedi. I've also found that girls that advertise no BB or the UTR girls not on B / C will sometimes agree to bbfscip since I've been fixed.

  7. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for a bbfscip outcall provider in the 300-400/ hr range? Going to be back in town at the end of August.
    Try the Korean agencies.

  8. #4027

    300-400 range

    Anyone have any recommendations for a bbfscip outcall provider in the 300-400/ hr range? Going to be back in town at the end of August.

  9. #4026

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    LOL I know what you guys mean about closing time at 1 am in your local bar. That chick in the corner starts to look better and better, and before you know it you are plowing her gaping Tomahawk wound then hating yourself in the morning ha ha ha.

    She is def not the best looker, hell I have creampied 9's and 10's all the time. But she was cheap and submissive when she was on Hx. Never said No to me and let me do anything I wanted with a smile on her face. Sucked my dick bare and stopped just before popping, then spread eagled her legs and let me slam her pussy until my balls were 100% empty.

    Get yourself neutered. That is why I don't ever have to worry about BBFSCIP. Shooting blanks gives you the most wonderful orgasms ever!
    Do you mind sharing her info I appreciate it.

  10. #4025

    Visiting Vegas for few days

    Hello was wondering if any member here can help help me with provider in the area, outcall preferred tHanks.

  11. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Abby lookalike?

    Dude when was the last time you been to Lenscrafters? I see an appointment in your future because you are blind as a bat.

    Which is clearer Number 1 or Number 2?

    How about now, Number 1 or Number 2?

    Agree 100%.

    Abby wishes she looked like that girl.
    LOL already been 3 times this year go figure.

  12. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Abby lookalike?

    Dude when was the last time you been to Lenscrafters? I see an appointment in your future because you are blind as a bat.

    Which is clearer Number 1 or Number 2?

    How about now, Number 1 or Number 2?

    Agree 100%.

    Abby wishes she looked like that girl.
    You've got that right!

  13. #4022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Abby lookalike?

    Dude when was the last time you been to Lenscrafters? I see an appointment in your future because you are blind as a bat.

    Which is clearer Number 1 or Number 2?

    How about now, Number 1 or Number 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    No. Not even close.
    Agree 100%.

    Abby wishes she looked like that girl.

  14. #4021

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    When I was a regular contributor to full sending bare in her vagina we would always have some quik small convos before she closed her eyes and started counting sheep in her sleep. Haha.

    I asked her why she always changes her handle she mentioned she forgets the pw. I guess obviously she always high as a kite and her mental state is always waiting for the clear apparatus to suck that's why she.

    Can't remember the pw.

    I enjoyed my time with her and thank her for all the wonderful bare slam bam cip hourly sessions.

    I will no longer see her due to what I know and don't want to call nine one one.

    Hpbby on!
    I got a random text from Abby on Saturday evening. It simply said "Hey". I wasn't planning on meeting with her but I was curious where she was because of previous discussion of California. I texted back "WYA? She texted back MGM. So she still is in Vegas.

  15. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429;5463959[URL
    https://www.xvideos.com/video25773765/curious_stepsister_getting_fucked_by_stepbrother[/URL]
    No. Not even close.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape