Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 13936
-
07-29-21 23:48 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 193Make sure you have a room safe for your valuables then enjoy yourself
While the attractive one is showing you a good time her partner is going through your wallet. Then out of the blue they split. Not that this has ever happened to me.
Originally Posted by DrivingCar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 22:30 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 808Duos aren't my thing but
The list you posted are girls I would never consider if I was into duos. I smell trouble with your list.
Originally Posted by DrivingCar
[View Original Post]
But try LaRue Maccay. She know the scene and can stir you. Here's a list of who she's done duos with.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...&gCityName=Las+Vegas%2 C+NV.
-
07-29-21 21:59 #7904Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just like this org I'm sure 100% up sell!
Originally Posted by MarcoSolis
[View Original Post]
https://hotvegasbabeslv.com/category/duos/
-
07-29-21 20:46 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 1825Not for Me
I find duos difficult to enjoy. I'm into GFE and I have trouble concentrating which lady to pay attention to.
Originally Posted by DrivingCar
[View Original Post]
Save your money, see one on Monday and the other on Tuesday. 2 hours of individual fun as opposed to 1 hour of entertainment for the same price.
-
07-29-21 20:15 #7902Regular Member

Posts: 18Visiting for the weekend
Visiting for the weekend. Bachelor party thinking of booking one of these for the bachelor may for me as well.
Any info would great.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/688081482026
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/882325138405
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...e/704170679606
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/110361445175
-
07-29-21 18:03 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 111?
Do you really believe any of those ads are real.
Originally Posted by DrivingCar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:25 #7900Senior Member

Posts: 7266If you're expecting BBFS with any of those duos I would say No! They all look like perfect duos to play you and up sell the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by DrivingCar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:10 #7899Regular Member

Posts: 20Duos worth it?
I am going to be in Vegas in a couple months for a work conference and wanted to plan ahead. I've always wanted to try a duo and on the Eros Vegas page there are about 5-6 pretty good looking ones. Does anyone have any experience with a duo and if so was it worth it? I'd like to expect a PSE with double BJ, etc. But I am skeptical that it would actually live up to that. I'll put the links below of who I am considering. Any intel or opinions DMs are open or you can reply. Stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...6025.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...7841.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...5639.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8859.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...2308.htm?cat=1
-
07-29-21 04:02 #7898Senior Member

Posts: 40First time in Vegas
Hey all. First time in Vegas and I'll have Friday morning open. If there's a suggestion you may have dms are open. Thanks!
-
07-28-21 21:51 #7897Senior Member

Posts: 7266Some of the Korgs offer outcall its a little over-priced and do also have to give your real name to booker (for security).
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 21:48 #7896Senior Member

Posts: 7266Since ya both know each other and you mentioned went to HS together and are on her social media or vise versa. You're looking at a disaster in the making down the road if she decided to out you do.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
To a misunderstanding or other. Now, everyone knows you see ecor*s and could be damaging to your personal life or work?
But, its you're life if ya want to live on the edge than do it.
-
07-28-21 20:33 #7895Senior Member

Posts: 3418How could you NOT think about that?
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
I'm talking about The kind of opportunity where you can pay her for some pussy on a regular basis and not have her in a position to fuck you over. Doesn't sound like that's much of a possibility.
Can't help more than that. I'm not the "Dear Abby" of paying for pussy. Good luck.
-
07-28-21 19:33 #7894Senior Member

Posts: 112Good questions
I actually didn't think about that. I'm married and I don't believe she is.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I wasn't worried about her outing me really. I wasn't more wondering if I had some opportunity since we knew each other.
My idea of opportunity with her is maybe setting up a set amount and swing by whenever I need to each month or something like that. What types of opportunities are you thinking? I haven't been doing this long.
Thanks!
-
07-28-21 19:23 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 3418I don't understand the problem. Are you married or something where she can out you? Is she married? There's a lot of details that aren't included. Personally, I smell opportunity, but can't be sure until you tell us more.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 19:07 #7892Senior Member

Posts: 112What do I do?
Hey guys,
I have an interesting situation that I thought I would hop in here and ask about. I kinda took a break from the monger scene for a bit but it kept reeling me back in.
I'm jumping back in and ready to meet a lady from PD. Here's the thing, I know her personally. We went to high school together and are even connected on social media. We don't talk or anything on there and haven't spoken to each other in god knows how long. She has been talked about on here and I know she is legit. Just don't know what route to take.
Do I bring it up and mention it at all? If so, do you think I do it before or after the deed? I was hopeful thinking that I could set up a regular thing with her and that it would be easier since we technically know each other but I'm not entirely sure if that works in my favor or not.
What are some of your guys thoughts on this?
TIA.
Rhaegar.












Reply With Quote




