High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 552 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2616

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like info on her if someone has it. Thanks.
    The link in the quote is the Instagram account for a porn actress (name visible on the home screen), likely a screen name. I don't know anything about her other than it appears that she started in porn this year. See:

    https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perf...elle-peart.htm

    If she's a dancer anywhere, I'm not aware of that.

  2. #2615

    Pandora VIP

    Speaking of Pandora. It's confirmed that they have cameras for VIP rooms and couple girls been kicked out.

  3. #2614
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Diamond Is Back

    Diamond is back at Pandoras.

    She is a good time in the VIP.

    Like a Kardashian.

  4. #2613
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the stage name of this Dancer at Pandoras? She may be at Kittens.
    I see her one day at Pandoras. About 6 pm. Major Juggs. Don't remember her name.

  5. #2612
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Trinity on that other site

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Trinity052006

    I see this ad on that other site

    I see no prices. So I no bother.

    Then I go to Pandora. She dancing on Stage!
    Daytime

    She no 27. More like 47. But hey, CBJ / FS for 150 and I out the door.

  6. #2611

    Pandoras, Ricks. Tuesday Night

    Went into both last night. Solid amount of girls in Ricks, but most were mediocre in the looks dept. I was in Portland (pearl dist) last month and went to at least 5 clubs, could barely get anyone to come talk to me. I'm 6'4 and 33 yo, so it's not like I'm terrible looking LOL. This is the biggest difference I saw between here and Portland recently. Kittens, Pandoras, ricks, etc. , the girls are literally on you as long as they are not occupied. Last night I had 5 different girls aggressively sit on my lap within 3 min of sitting down and most had a hard time taking 'no' for an answer (not always bad though). Hard to justify some of the prices especially on top of VIP areas, ie. , $- to get into a private both, and then these GPS girls want another $$ I can get a lot more reliable providers in much better settings for cheaper.

  7. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her stage name. From what I gathered.

    It will cost you $$ But I had a dance with Geminine 4 for 100 at the time maybe rent was due I don't know. ? https://www.instagram.com/p/CPz2cW8NdVK/.
    I'd also like info on her if someone has it. Thanks.

  8. #2609

    Sa

    Is she a dancer?

    Other dancers on SA? Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I had contacted her on SA maybe 6 mo ago. Total safety girl in that exchange.

  9. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    She's got various identities depending on the platform.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251507-LilyannaRain
    I had contacted her on SA maybe 6 mo ago. Total safety girl in that exchange.

  10. #2607

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by StkyPutang  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to have upset you Gangbangleader. Drama creates sexual energy for for most of them. Just having fun. Will be in town next week and see what I can do. Hopefully these ladies work with crypto.
    There's so much drama in the clubs you might think you're on the set of a Mean Girls parody.

  11. #2606

    My bad

    Sorry to have upset you Gangbangleader. Drama creates sexual energy for for most of them. Just having fun. Will be in town next week and see what I can do. Hopefully these ladies work with crypto.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Enough with the under 10 post handles trying to start drama please about these dancers. No one cares.

  12. #2605
    Quote Originally Posted by StkyPutang  [View Original Post]
    Can they do this in clubs in Washington? I witnessed a donkey show in Mexico once. Oh my. Not sure what fun they have in Brazil?

    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    Enough with the under 10 post handles trying to start drama please about these dancers. No one cares.

  13. #2604

    Wow seriously

    Can they do this in clubs in Washington? I witnessed a donkey show in Mexico once. Oh my. Not sure what fun they have in Brazil?

    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.

  14. #2603

    Lillyanna Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the stage name of this Dancer at Pandoras? She may be at Kittens.
    She's got various identities depending on the platform.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251507-LilyannaRain

  15. #2602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sundays are hard because the club opens later than the other weekdays; 2 pm rather than 11 am. Monse is likely there. Not sure she takes any days off. Samba works a lot of days too.
    Monse is always a good time. No haggle. Treat her right and you will be rewarded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape