Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14703

    Jade (Brazilian Agency)

    Went to see this provider based on a suggestion and was glad to see it was the new brazilian agency girl. 2 different phone numbers, 1 being the -6772 Brazilian agency phone #, and 2 being her own personal phone #. Hit her up and get the typical age / race question but no pic, which is weird as every Brazilian girl from this agency usually had a pic of themselves showing off herself so I only had the pics from the other ad to work on. Arrive again to the same hotel 3 times in a row and enter. Open the door and get great by this hot Brazilian. I got to say this is probably the hottest provider I've ever seen and her milkers were no doubt the best I've ever seen. So plump and pretty. Had make up on and had a sexy lingerie underneath her robe. But don't get too excited as that it's where is ends for pros. She barely speaks English and in general. She agree to BBBJ / GFE before arrival but says "BBBJ with condom" (I've heard that before) so there's that. She takes like solid minute putting on the hat, putting lube, applying it, then putting more lube, reapplying before the actual CBJ. CBJ was toothy, Overall meh. But she finally gets on for some CG. CG is good but she doesn't make any sounds and then gets tired and wants to switch mish. Here I ask for some FK then she's says she doesn't do which makes her the first out of the bunch from the agency to denied both. Mish is meh, she wouldn't let me go all in based on her position in mish. But did get to suck on them god tier nips in the process. Switch to doggy where as I'm pumpen she is playing with my marbles well. Like marbles, which was a little to rough for my liking. I finish and clean up with no after talk, and go on my way. Overall very meh. This girl is the definition of Quality (Appearance) over Quantity (Performance, Personality, Options, Etc), super hot girl but performance was so lackluster. She looked like she didn't want to be in there (which I don't blame her but atleast hide it) and lack of movement / moans felt like I was doing a corpse. I wouldn't recommend seeing her unless you don't mind doing a life size text doll but if you do I don't care as I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...leigh/40721116

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...7/712879282282

  2. #14702

    Hayley Banks Warning

    Got this from a monger in Wilmington. I would stay away from Hayley. Scary stuff:

    https://www.wwaytv3.com/2021/06/10/w...g-22-year-old/

  3. #14701

    Carolina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/65003861

    I couldn't help myself and TOFT. After having luck with Angi I figured why not. Pics are obviously fake but man did she look good with clothes on. Fake phat ol ass and knockers too. Short darker skin Latina. $ the hhr. But the service was lackluster. Good CBJ but wouldn't take her top off. Could tell her nips where out of place. Mish but wouldn't spread legs too wide or over shoulder. Then doggy to finish but she straight up said she couldn't last long in that position. Would not repeat.

  4. #14700

    Any one partake?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/730141577466

    I was texting and she is a little on the high side. Pics TGTBT. She sent me another pic, different looks than the girl in the ad. Still very hot. Almost too hot for this arena. Just want to check in and see if anyone has had the pleasure. If not I might TOFTT.

  5. #14699

    Fake Asians Holly Ridge

    224 is 40 ish that's been there awhile. Lies. Not shaved. Small c cup.

    225 is younger. Curvy. D cup may be a stretch. But better than next door. Very pleasant.

  6. #14698

    Warning: Do not see this Ava!

    Getting the run around as usual with about 4 providers who go silent, I settled on Ava after some iffy communication. I went to her hotel in Garner and what happened is essentially thievery. She grabs my money and hides it away immediately. No smiles, no hello. Then I start to take off my shirt and she states: "I don't do that. " What? I mean what the fuck? So I can't take off my shirt. Now I know I'm totally screwed on this deal. Then she lays down after ordering me to stand here, no there, etc. "Only stand." she says. I have to stand while we do it I guess? Jesus. Then she lays down in her dress like a cast member from Little House on the Prairie and lifts up her skirt. She pulls aside her underwear half an inch and starts texting. She might as well have been on a picnic. No showing tits, no disrobing, no TOUCHING ME at all. Zero. Then she has the stupidity to say, "I don't do that. I don't show anything. I don't touch." Need I go on? So I'm trying to stroke this rubber to even get hard while we're basically arguing about what she won't do, which is nothing. I tried to touch her ass with my hand and she said, again, "I don't do that." How is this possible? I said, "So you hate what you do, I guess? You can't expect me to just go at you without us touching each other." Needless to say, next words were: "You have one minute." So she is stealing from me. I was there 5 minutes or less at this point and had barely slid on the rubber. So this was actually only the 2nd time I've had a girl basically rob me in this way, and this was even worse than the batshit girl who just started screaming at me making no sense. This was even worse than that.

    Don't let her make another dime in this town. Let this ***** starve! She took $100 from me and refused to interact. There's been chatter here about superiority and inferiority to men, etc. I'd like to say there are cool people and shit head thieves like this. And that's the main delineation that matters.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/078611762553

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...esire/40745713

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...394/9849999938

    Oh, and here's the other one I mentioned that is also a terrible thief. She used to go by "the blue haired one": https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/412742749369.

  7. #14697
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  8. #14696
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  9. #14695

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

    This girl had posted earlier today but I can't seem to find it now.

    Wilmington gents vouch for her being one of the Port City's finest looking gals. (If she looks 90% as good as pics, I'm intrigued).

    When I contacted her, her ad had said car dates and out calls. But she gave me a pick up address of an RTP hotel.

    When I inquired about that she said she was "traveling with family" - LOL that's a first for me!! - and so it was car date or Uber over only. Car date was listed as 100.

    If she's around tomorrow AM I might see what's up again.

    Leon- if you are listening. I was told by a Wilmington SR member that BB was available. At least once upon a time.
    Had her. Locked down a time for earlier today and a price (not cheap for bb BTW) but then she stopped responding and I haven't seen the ad again. Hopefully it wasnt a fluke and she's in the area. Ill try again.

  10. #14694
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what a fake asian is, but I am OK with a little up selling.

    I don't negotiate prices. I know what I am looking for. If the lady is not able to provide, it is something I consider when tipping and review.

    Are the asians willing to be enthusiastic if paid well?

    I,m not in the hobby to be with someone that doesn, t want to be there.

    Thanks. HA.
    The person you text is only the scheduler. Let the scheduler know what services you are looking for. Kissng is pretty much out and anal depends upon your size which is determined after visual inspection. BBBJ and BBFS is usually available for an additional fee. FYI, not every Asian ad will see you if you're too young and some don't see certain ethnic groups. The Morrisville and RTP ads have been much better than the Extended Stays off of Wake Forest Road and Glenwood Ave.

  11. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Long story, short. No, not the girl in the pics. She is a decent looking (pretty face and thick but not sloppy body) girl who "provides" a very quick nude "massage" with light mutual touch. Five minutes face down then flip for a hand job. In and out in about 15 minutes including undressing / dressing.

    Safe / nice apartment off Hillsborough Street (near the old IHOP) is where I saw her back in late Spring.

    She asks for $85, I think? -- IMO it's worth $60.
    Visited this over the weekend, your review was spot on. But she was clothed all the time and allowed limited roaming during the tug. Mediocre at best and just another one and done experience, would go back for the ambience if I sense any hopes of menu opening up, but just don't get that vibe.

  12. #14692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this woman's ads for a while and I believe she's real. Just never tried any.

    Interesting ad, I thought I'd bring to the forum's attention.

    Hmmm.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/507873252234
    One way to survive in the biz free room and board. Call her for details.

  13. #14691

    Fake Asian

    Not sure what a fake asian is, but I am OK with a little up selling.

    I don't negotiate prices. I know what I am looking for. If the lady is not able to provide, it is something I consider when tipping and review.

    Are the Asians willing to be enthusiastic if paid well?

    I'm not in the hobby to be with someone that doesn't want to be there.

    Thanks. HA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoorJ  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post been an enthusiast for a couple years so I'm still learning the game. This was my first ever experience with a fake Asian ad. Thank you to the guy mentioned above for the tip. This girl is pretty standard I'd say she is worth a visit but don't expect to be wowed. She didn't keep me waiting, her English was terrible but she is a good lay. She will run 130 hhr but I'd say worth it especially when you get to pound her into submission. Overall I'd say 6/10. If anyone knows any additional fake Asian pages reply with the link.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/004447834819

  14. #14690

    Just FYI

    https://tryst.link/escort/hayleybanks

    This girl had posted earlier today but I can't seem to find it now.

    Wilmington gents vouch for her being one of the Port City's finest looking gals. (If she looks 90% as good as pics, I'm intrigued).

    When I contacted her, her ad had said car dates and out calls. But she gave me a pick up address of an RTP hotel.

    When I inquired about that she said she was "traveling with family" - LOL that's a first for me!! - and so it was car date or Uber over only. Car date was listed as 100.

    If she's around tomorrow AM I might see what's up again.

    Leon- if you are listening. I was told by a Wilmington SR member that BB was available. At least once upon a time.

  15. #14689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I knew beforehand

    But was bored and took a drive to see Darby to read my tarot card. LOL. She has not been advertising and contacted me saying she was still seeing people, set the time up and knowing her history of standing people up I figured she would ghost and that she did.

    Got there and no reply, calls went to voicemail, sometimes I try to understand the reasons or lack of but at this point I accept they are all flakes yet they complain about us wasting their time. She is a notorious time waster so not really upset about it, guess I had to see for myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape