Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 921 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    She went radio silent on WeChat when I asked her where she was working, but she flew back into Chicago the other day, Last time she was in town, it appeared to be a sugar baby situation, but I got a $30 BBBJ upgrade from her on 35th Street back in April. Might be worth keeping her in mind on the off chance you run into her in one of the apartments, really hot body.

    https://www.instagram.com/maggiebaby0604
    What is 35th street? Also did she ever end up hitting you back up on WeChat?

  2. #6085

    Maggie's Back in Town

    She went radio silent on WeChat when I asked her where she was working, but she flew back into Chicago the other day, Last time she was in town, it appeared to be a sugar baby situation, but I got a $30 BBBJ upgrade from her on 35th Street back in April. Might be worth keeping her in mind on the off chance you run into her in one of the apartments, really hot body.

    https://www.instagram.com/maggiebaby0604

  3. #6084

    Visited Red Lantern

    First time visitor, basically enjoyed myself.

    The ads and communication were a little contradictory. I had an appointment for late morning and as I arrived another Monger was leaving. I wasn't offered a line up but was directed to door #3 so I assume they were busy. The quoted price for GFE was 280 but Lisa asked for 3, I wasn't going to leave over the extra 20 so I paid her. And fucked her as good as I could.

    The good. Adorable little Honey about 5-0 maybe 100 lb and tight. She was a little business like to begin with but once she obviously had an O from DATY she warmed up quite a bit. Good BBBJ skills and a good kisser. Covered all the positions.

    The bad. No lineup or other offer of choices. Chinese (not that Chinese is bad, some on my favorite Asian woman are Chinese) with only medium English so she doesn't track with any of the descriptions in the ad, I was hoping I might get the Filipina. No FIV and lots of wipes and disinfectant. I'm a one and done guy so I was out in about 45 minutes no offer to fill the remaining 15 minutes and no clock in the room.

    Overall, a pretty good experience but for 3 bills I would like to get a little more personalized experience, with these women rotating out weekly there is little chance of establishing a long term friendship. I am always looking for my next ATF.

  4. #6083

  5. #6082
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Where is this gal? How about a link so we can all learn about her?

    Thanks

    .
    Probably her https://tryst.link/escort/josie-qu.

  6. #6081

    Red Lantern Shelly

    I don't take part in the hobby often, expensive habit to maintain, but I've selectively had fun over the years. I dreamt I was in the mood and checked out reviews on here. My experience with apts have been pretty hit or miss in the past, but with all the hype, I thought I'd check it out. Specifically asked for Shelly and walked in straight to the first room. I was greeted by a pretty girl. We had some fun in shower, massage, cat bath, BBBJ, and cfs.

    Overall, I had a great time, and she was super nice and attentive. I do feel like there is a bit too much hype, but it's possible I just over hyped it in my head. I probably should've gotten a picture ahead of time as there's no way for me to know if it's the same girl everyone was talking about. Regardless, I would recommend, and decent chance I visit again (only decent chance because I don't do this often).

  7. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    I think Gina's face is near perfect, body below average, nice nips, but not curvy or toned. Service is KP standard.
    I just saw Gina recently. I thought her body was attractive, not much fat and slim where she needed to be, meaty where she needed to be. Those nipples are indeed very nice, liked sucking on them quite a bit. Her service was so-so compared to Amanda, but that's not a fair comparison. Standard KP routine done competently and got me over the finish line. Then a really good massage, which may have been better than the sex. I found her English to be not that bad, we understood each other well and she has a sense of humor. I probably would not repeat but she was a good experience.

  8. #6079

    35th

    Been wondering if there's any new news about the apartments on 35th. I see advertisements and they act like everything is OK but I'm still skeptical after reading some of the reports. Any information would be appreciated.

  9. #6078

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    I think Gina's face is near perfect, body below average, nice nips, but not curvy or toned. Service is KP standard.
    I think he's talking about this chick.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6005799.htm

  10. #6077

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.

    Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.
    I think Gina's face is near perfect, body below average, nice nips, but not curvy or toned. Service is KP standard.

  11. #6076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Josie

    Where is this gal? How about a link so we can all learn about her?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    This is a Real GF Experience. Booked for 3 hours. She cooks a chef level meal. Couple glasses of wine and best FS Experience.

    She isn't your 86 lb spinner but Josie knows how to treat a man.

    PM if you need her info.
    .

  12. #6075

    Josie. Real GFE

    This is a Real GF Experience. Booked for 3 hours. She cooks a chef level meal. Couple glasses of wine and best FS Experience.

    She isn't your 86 lb spinner but Josie knows how to treat a man.

    PM if you need her info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6FCEA5E9-8796-4B8A-A195-59A94067A423.jpg‎  

  13. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Amanda. I'm in full agreement with all previous comments on this forum. I understand her last day is this Saturday so don't miss out. Likely not back this way until the fall.

    Looking for feedback on Gina from anyone that can share. Thanks.
    I can't give you feed back on Gina but I just saw Diva and she was good but nowhere near as good as Amanda. Amanda will not be back until November. Diva has great firm yet soft bolt on's and no ass and gives a good not great BBBJ. I can wait to try the new girl Ria.

  14. #6073

    Bob Guccione heere.

    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    Shelly is definitely a superstar. She is young and very beautiful. She has the best BBBJ skills and she acts like a pornstar while being pounded.

    Her BBBJ is the best I have ever had. Shelly sucked my dick as it was really tasty. Sometimes, she had my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to lick the tip. She also licked the side from the bottom to the tip, what other girls seldom do. Shelly also did the up and down movements. Her tongue and lips are soft. Her pussy is tight and the entrance is smaller than most girls. While being pounded, she moaned and acted likes a pornstar. She looked straight into my eyes; frowned and moaned loudly; her body kept twitching; and some other movements in a porn. In addition to the skills, Shelly tried to create a sexual environment. She greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss on the lips. She took the initiative to ask me to kiss her boobs and ass cheeks.

    She can't be missed. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to meet a girl like this. Shelly made it so memorable.

    Her face is very beautiful. Her body is hot. The description is redundant since her photos can be obtained from Charlie. I just want to confirm that she is young, 25 years old. Her skin is soft and bounce and silky smooth, which are characteristics of young girls.
    Can't wait to be right in line behind ya for even more fun. Marone. Who needs an imagination?

  15. #6072

    Superstar Shelly

    Shelly is definitely a superstar. She is young and very beautiful. She has the best BBBJ skills and she acts like a pornstar while being pounded.

    Her BBBJ is the best I have ever had. Shelly sucked my dick as it was really tasty. Sometimes, she had my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to lick the tip. She also licked the side from the bottom to the tip, what other girls seldom do. Shelly also did the up and down movements. Her tongue and lips are soft. Her pussy is tight and the entrance is smaller than most girls. While being pounded, she moaned and acted likes a pornstar. She looked straight into my eyes; frowned and moaned loudly; her body kept twitching; and some other movements in a porn. In addition to the skills, Shelly tried to create a sexual environment. She greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss on the lips. She took the initiative to ask me to kiss her boobs and ass cheeks.

    It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to meet a girl like this. Shelly made it so memorable.

    Her face is very beautiful. Her body is hot. The description is redundant since her photos can be obtained from Charlie. I just want to confirm that she is young, 25 years old. Her skin is soft and bounce and silky smooth, which are characteristics of young girls.
    Last edited by Admin2; 07-25-21 at 09:15. Reason: Requested by OP

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape