LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 888 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6297

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    She has been scamming for years. Use to try to do this bait and switch using a mailbox out in Piedmont. Haha. She has been using Pickens county towns lately. Guess she thinks people are dumber out that way.

  2. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    Attractive lady but not lollipop. Lolly has very very large tits.

  3. #6295

    Not Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    Lollipop could run rings around this girl.

  4. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    No. Lollipop is on vacation.

  5. #6293

    Little help please

    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843

  6. #6292

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    Pretty much anyone posting out of Clemson is a scam or at least not the girl in the pics.

  7. #6291

    Not a Report. A Request

    Notice all the Info Requests are in Reports not Classified Ads so here it goes.

    I've see this ad a number of times no name so can't do a search.

    Any insight? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/959410193258.

  8. #6290

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    Based on those pictures I am pretty sure she has been reported as a scam before. Might have been pre covid but I am not sure. I just remember the pictures.

    SC.

  9. #6289

    Definitely a scam in Clemson.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210727-010005_Chrome~(1).jpg‎  

  10. #6288

    Puertican Freak not worth it.

    Saw her tonight. She is real but I would recommend saving your money. Pics were not accurate. Entire time was very awkward and off putting. Oder down there was not the most pleasant. Selected hour, left early.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/148330068139
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210727-004720_Chrome~(1).jpg‎  

  11. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Go to the Charlotte page for reviews. I have meet her once. Pics are slightly dated and she was slightly larger than the pics when I meet her over 1 year ago. She has great personality, while it was pleasurable I probably won't repeat.
    Her pics don't show her body in any way, shape or form. To summarize the Charlotte reviews, She's got a big stomach, bird legs and most of the time has poor hygiene below. Other that that, for 3. XX she's got a good personality.

  12. #6286

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post, too, and she looks good but no reviews? Hmmmm.

    LtB.
    Go to the Charlotte page for reviews. I have meet her once. Pics are slightly dated and she was slightly larger than the pics when I meet her over 1 year ago. She has great personality, while it was pleasurable I probably won't repeat.

  13. #6285

    Dakota posted today.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Dakota lately? I've not seen her in two years but always had a great time with her. I'm heading back up that way soon and trying to line up some entertainment while I'm in the upstate.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/037402359655
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/435669882131

    LtB.

  14. #6284

    Bre. Anybody meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post, too, and she looks good but no reviews? Hmmmm.

    LtB.

  15. #6283

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDabbles  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sassy 2 or 3 times before the pandemic and always had a good time. She was often reviewed here.

    Some time ago, a member reported she was being unavoidably detained. Some of you have noted that she is posting again. Or, is she?

    I texted her a few weeks ago and again this morning. Crickets. Which is not like my prior experience with her. Also, her ad has appeared on stg 4 times in the last 2 hours. 3 times since I texted her.

    She probably gets a lot of texts. But, I'm starting to wonder. Is she still legit?
    I saw her a couple of times since she started back on STG. Communication was usually good. She did go comms dark on me one time. Said she was asleep but she was apologetic for that. She's a good provider and that ass can sure take a good pounding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape