Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 887 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6290

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. I've been out of the scene for about 20 days, but I've looked at a few providers on Eros. The dreams are three times the rose petals. But I have a feeling that it's not worth it. But I'm tempted to give it a shot since I don't see many Asians or Latinas around these parts.

    What do you guys think?
    Agreed. I personally have met some of the 3, 4 and +++ level petal girls and find them to be lacking on the connection.

    I recommend Lila, she's handfuls of fun:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/018457072295

    Haven't discovered any Asians outside of the AMP scene yet, but the search continues.

  2. #6289

    We need more Asian and Latina provides in the Upstate

    Hey fellow mongers. I've been out of the scene for about 20 days, but I've looked at a few providers on Eros. The dreams are three times the rose petals. But I have a feeling that it's not worth it. But I'm tempted to give it a shot since I don't see many Asians or Latinas around these parts.

    What do you guys think?

  3. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    I would say that this is a perfect opportunity for you to reach out to her and ask for her name. I apologize for not knowing their name even though it's up to the provider to list it in the ad. This serves as a way for you to see how she responds first hand plus I've had some to apologize for omitting it and conversely I had some to ignore my question altogether. Lastly you'll have a name for researching before pulling the trigger. Sometimes if you can't find reviews from your own research or on message boards you might have to bite the bullet and take a plunge.
    Well stated CP.

  4. #6287

    Thanks for coaching

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    I would say that this is a perfect opportunity for you to reach out to her and ask for her name. I apologize for not knowing their name even though it's up to the provider to list it in the ad. This serves as a way for you to see how she responds first hand plus I've had some to apologize for omitting it and conversely I had some to ignore my question altogether. Lastly you'll have a name for researching before pulling the trigger. Sometimes if you can't find reviews from your own research or on message boards you might have to bite the bullet and take a plunge.
    See if I can sort it out and report out results. Peace.

  5. #6286
    Quote Originally Posted by Kzetana  [View Original Post]
    Notice all the Info Requests are in Reports not Classified Ads so here it goes.

    I've see this ad a number of times no name so can't do a search.

    Any insight? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/959410193258.
    I would say that this is a perfect opportunity for you to reach out to her and ask for her name. I apologize for not knowing their name even though it's up to the provider to list it in the ad. This serves as a way for you to see how she responds first hand plus I've had some to apologize for omitting it and conversely I had some to ignore my question altogether. Lastly you'll have a name for researching before pulling the trigger. Sometimes if you can't find reviews from your own research or on message boards you might have to bite the bullet and take a plunge.

  6. #6285

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LqNH7D.jpg‎   dWNLIf.jpg‎  

  7. #6284

    Beautiful big woman

    Greetings all,

    I wanted to share my thoughts regarding a dream I had with this BBW. The pics are accurate although she might be a shade taller than listed but accurate non the less. She's been posting regularly for the last couple of months so I decided to take the plunge. Contact and reply was quick and easy although I believe she prefers older gents. Dream was held at a location off of Pelham. No threats or evidence of sketchy people or significant others or pets. Once I arrived she was in a nighty which was nice. If you're a fan of big boobs she's qualified. During our dream we chatted for a bit and then proceeded to a CBJ. A negative for some would be every thing is covered. Overall it was a decent visit and I would probably repeat but as I mentioned this was a limited menu dream and I do prefer a little more variety.

    Pros: very pretty face, huge boobs and nice gripping action.

    Cons: very limited menu with everything covered but to her credit she does make this fact abundantly clear in her ad so I was not expecting any different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntqxnda5ytvhytixzjy2mgvlotnlyzq4ndhhowy0oteymdiwzgq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzm4oduxotkymzi2odrhmddindlmmdy1zwuwotzlotc0nwnlntq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #6283

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    She has been scamming for years. Use to try to do this bait and switch using a mailbox out in Piedmont. Haha. She has been using Pickens county towns lately. Guess she thinks people are dumber out that way.

  9. #6282
    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    Attractive lady but not lollipop. Lolly has very very large tits.

  10. #6281

    Not Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    Lollipop could run rings around this girl.

  11. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by HburGuy  [View Original Post]
    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843
    No. Lollipop is on vacation.

  12. #6279

    Little help please

    This young cutie has been posting in my area for a few days now but no reports have been made, is this Lollipop you guys have reviewed? Thanks.

    https://charlottesville.skipthegames...n/287010123843

  13. #6278

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    Pretty much anyone posting out of Clemson is a scam or at least not the girl in the pics.

  14. #6277

    Not a Report. A Request

    Notice all the Info Requests are in Reports not Classified Ads so here it goes.

    I've see this ad a number of times no name so can't do a search.

    Any insight? https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/959410193258.

  15. #6276

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy9197  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/152791148383

    Tried to see this one. Seemed to be going well. Setup a time. Then she requested I called and told me she needed to explain why she needed a deposit. I thought pics were attractive and agreed to deposit, but I wanted a verification picture with her and the date. She agreed and said she would send over. Then texted and flat out cancelled and suggested I asked for too much (in asking for a pic of her with the date). She decided she would not send pic and did not want to see me at all.
    Based on those pictures I am pretty sure she has been reported as a scam before. Might have been pre covid but I am not sure. I just remember the pictures.

    SC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape