The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9390

    That's all kinds of wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    Zero idea why anyone would do anything like that, completely messed up. From all the recent reports, it seems she's a cool chick in need of some assistance. Just a waste of space for whatever person it was that took advantage of the situation. I wish her a speedy recovery.

  2. #9389

    Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    Are you really surprised. Hope they find out who it is. However, this Board is not what it use to be. We use to find a person and keep them. Back in the day, they would stay for years and everyone had a good time and made money. Now someone posts they have a new girl, gives digits out and the number gets passed to a million guys. No one shows, the girl gets pissed and the guys act like assholes and I mean high school football locker room assholes. I've been with several girls when they get texts and it's just fucked up. If a girl decides she doesn't want to see you for any reason she does not have to. Just because she's an escort doesn't mean you can do what you want. I really hope they find this guy and not just his handle.

  3. #9388

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    We need to know who's this F. G ASSHOLE is and quickly.
    I also received a text from UTI chocolate at 3:45 this morning with her picture of her with a wristband in her name which I knew in a a hospital bed I just want to say one thing to this MF Coward I spent many years in the military and if I ever got my hands on the coward that did this you would never want to know things I learned in combat you piece of crap you'll l have your day hopefully sooner than later As far as what MMaine said I also will not be giving out any information on any UTR unless they are verified by another reputable provider and at this point not even sure I'll do that.

    I.

  4. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    We need to know who's this F. G ASSHOLE is and quickly.

  5. #9386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    This is so pathetic. I hope the POS regardless of who he is gets what he deserves. Never ceases to amaze me at how low some mofo can be. Hopefully she recovers with no permenant physical or mental damage. Sorry she has went thru this BS. I know there always seems to be a bad apple or two in the bushel but damn this is way below scum. Crap like this gives all respectful gents who just want to have fun a bad rap.

    Jesse.

  6. #9385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Sorry to hear this!

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    Always a major concern to me. That is why I always look at post histories. As well as hearing from others. It would be greatly appreciated if you can send me a pm who could it possibly be. I have been handing out allot of digits lately. I want to make sure that he's on my avoid list.

    Rich.

  7. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    This asshole should be ousted. Blast who it is so other girls aren't put at risk.

  8. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

  9. #9382

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JBig007  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share her Snapchat? I'd like to meet Her!
    Her Snapchat is Michele 1 Lpony. You have to see either Sarah Maitland or Sabrina T before you can see her. They both have handles on here. But from what I heard she's not taking me clients. Could be wrong, won't hurt to try.

  10. #9381

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't have an ATF before, I do now. I follow her on Snapchat and she looks better in person. She's a tiny little hottie with a banging body! We started off with some DFK which she is soooooooooo good at. Then she starts with this off the wall BBJ that she must of went to school for and got her PhD for. Damn this girl can suck the chrome off a Ford 150! I got a little nervous for some reason and started to lose it my mojo but she kept at that bbj and brought me to a climax that had my eyes popping out of my head. This girl is serious! I'll definitely be going back for some more!
    Can you please share her Snapchat? I'd like to meet Her!

  11. #9380

    Black Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Cleared and sent you the digits.
    Interested as well.

  12. #9379

    21 spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.
    $1. 2 for half hour?

  13. #9378

    Update on my Chocolate spinner dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her big thanks to MackMaine for the digits.

    Going to be honest I think her BJ skills are horrible but she is super cute / hot tight and lots of fun deff will repeat.
    Made a mistake I was way off by saying BBBJ was horrible I was wrong about that.

    Again super cute and hot very chill person.

  14. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing her #. I saw her twice this past week. 1st time I picked her up at her apt off of Oak Ridge, 2nd time was off of International Dr, she supposedly had family visiting and was at one of the hotels. Both times were great sessions. Cool ass chick and def gets off easily if you have any type of skill.

    Will be seeing her again when I'm in town.
    Nice review thanks for treating her good brother. She's definitely a good time and a cool down to earth chick who likes to have fun. Surprised she let you in the hotel I dropped her off there after I saw her and I thought she got the room to do dates. But when I asked her if she wanted me to let the fellas know she could host she said no she was at the hotel with family. She must be comfortable with you already good job sir.

  15. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Exactly I share numbers and you guys don't use them or why'all get them and play games with her. I've had absolutely no trouble getting in contact with her at anytime like HIF said she contacts me thru the week asking if I can help. Today she is busy until 9 pm cause I saw her earlier this morning. If your not a senior member then I'm not sharing the digits with you.
    Would like her digits please sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape