Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7836

    Catch 22

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    I do take your point. And it's a fair point no doubt.

    That said, my dick has had a lot more fun taking skinny dips in crazy than it ever has wading around in sanity. I mean, that's just a fact. Crazy chicks just too fun to pass up sometimes.
    Yeah, I used to think that way too many years ago until a smoking hot, but "seriously” bipolar chick I'd been banging for months went off a little crazier than usual one night and started talking to the "Shadow People" in the room and pulled a knife out of her purse and asked me if I was one of them. . You could say that kinda cured me of the whole "hot crazy chick" thing.

    Yes, the crazy ones tend to be incredible in bed (I'm sure Jodi Arias is a wild fuck too, LOL) but just be VERY careful!

  2. #7835

    Cassidy on the Eastside

    Saw her last week. She has gained 20 lbs. Above average BBBJ. Was going to then hit it from behind but then the snell hit my nostrils. Like a rotting armadillo on a West Texas highway in August. Had her finish orally and left. She used to be a decent go to provider every so often but has deteriorated. Chill and pleasant attitude as always but not going back. 100 hor half. In Belleville.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2229309

  3. #7834

    St Louis Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupric  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Does this provider offer HJ at least?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

    Thank you for helping!

  4. #7833
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    So what is Angel's name she goes by on Twitter?
    Sent you a PM.

  5. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one? She is actually in her 50's (nice body tho) And she is going bare? Ask based on ad's is 300-400 HR. Maybe I have the wrong one sir.
    Yes this is the same person.

  6. #7831

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one? She is actually in her 50's (nice body tho) And she is going bare? Ask based on ad's is 300-400 HR. Maybe I have the wrong one sir.
    I saw her today at $300 had a great time no bare except BBBJCIM lot of dt daty till I was full then cover on and she rode me till I couldn't take it anymore and blew in bag hadn't seen her in a long while won't wait so long between visits. She is mature with great body long and lean nice rack not a twenty something but all woman and I was weak when I left nice incall clean room she was in sexy outfit when she answered the door.

    Fun started that moment.

  7. #7830

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupric  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times over the years and will see her again. Reliability is important to me and she has never ghosted me or even kept me waiting. She was super skinny, then gained some weight when she quit smoking, but has lost most of the weight again and looks pretty good. Back in the RTP days people used to joke about how she would advertise every day and sometimes multiple times a day like she still does on twitter. "Hey look -- Angel's available. ".

    She's kind of like comfort food for me. I know I'm going to have a good time for not too much scratch and I don't need to worry about the games and risks you get with the addicts and the crooks.
    So what is Angel's name she goes by on Twitter?

  8. #7829
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjim2692  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same person you were talking about?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64860451
    That's her. I always thought she was hot. Haven't seen her based on reviews, but I think it's a wide range of YMMV with her. The younger the girl the less enthusiastic they are about seeing people they'd rather not see.

  9. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one? She is actually in her 50's (nice body tho) And she is going bare? Ask based on ad's is 300-400 HR. Maybe I have the wrong one sir.
    Yes that is the Jess he is talking about.

  10. #7827

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one? She is actually in her 50's (nice body tho) And she is going bare? Ask based on ad's is 300-400 HR. Maybe I have the wrong one sir.
    You got right lady early 50's did not go bare with me we wrapped it up and went at it till I couldn't take it any longer them off and in her mouth for a great finish in her mouth.

  11. #7826

    I'm stupid. Is this the one?

    Is this the one? She is actually in her 50's (nice body tho) And she is going bare? Ask based on ad's is 300-400 HR. Maybe I have the wrong one sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jess the other day her pictures are her to a tee! Nice slender fit mature lady with nice mm bolt ons! We had a great time she started with BBBJ but I had to stop her and gave her daty she really was enjoying then we switched to 69 she kept bringing me to the edge I told her don't let me cum bc I wanted her long legs spread wide open we covered it up and we went at it a few positions never did she say no, after a lot of pounding uncovered and she finished me with one of the better BBBJCIM I've had for some time!

    See her if you want a mature no non sense woman that offers a great time!

    It had been a while since I've seen her but will as soon as I can make our schedules work.

    618.

    301.

    XXX5.

    She post on escort Babylon under.

    Jess Harris.

    Enjoy she can give it out and take it one of the best in the Lou.

    Aim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e5c7402c6025d49c89ad0a2e1b632768_f.jpg‎  

  12. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same person you were talking about?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64860451

  13. #7824

    Jess Harris

    I saw Jess the other day her pictures are her to a tee! Nice slender fit mature lady with nice mm bolt ons! We had a great time she started with BBBJ but I had to stop her and gave her daty she really was enjoying then we switched to 69 she kept bringing me to the edge I told her don't let me cum bc I wanted her long legs spread wide open we covered it up and we went at it a few positions never did she say no, after a lot of pounding uncovered and she finished me with one of the better BBBJCIM I've had for some time!

    See her if you want a mature no non sense woman that offers a great time!

    It had been a while since I've seen her but will as soon as I can make our schedules work.

    618.

    301.

    XXX5.

    She post on escort Babylon under.

    Jess Harris.

    Enjoy she can give it out and take it one of the best in the Lou.

    Aim.

  14. #7823

    Nina Mixed Freaky Goddess

    Any info on Nina from Skip the games? Google provided very little and I couldn't find anything from this site.

  15. #7822

    Angel

    I've seen her many times over the years and will see her again. Reliability is important to me and she has never ghosted me or even kept me waiting. She was super skinny, then gained some weight when she quit smoking, but has lost most of the weight again and looks pretty good. Back in the RTP days people used to joke about how she would advertise every day and sometimes multiple times a day like she still does on twitter. "Hey look -- Angel's available. ".

    She's kind of like comfort food for me. I know I'm going to have a good time for not too much scratch and I don't need to worry about the games and risks you get with the addicts and the crooks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    So I've been around the Hobby for many years, and I've always seen ads for Angel (HotAngel4 U) over on the East side.

    I've never met her, and really never even heard much about her. There's been practically no mentions of her here on USASG in quite a while. Even years ago, any mentions she got seemed to indicate that guys kinda thought she was a joke or something. At least that was the impression I got.

    I still see her posting ads via Twitter. She never shows her face, but the body seems decent. Could use bigger boobs, but that's just my preference for gals who aren't spinners. And with the overall decline in quality of providers around town lately. Well now I'm wondering if she might be worth trying out.

    So if anyone has seen her semi-recently, could you post a review or otherwise let me know how the experience was? What activities were included? What the incall was like? Would you repeat? That sort of thing. Much appreciated!

    Rally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape